Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

12 Lot Equestrian Center And Cattery Is Complete And Ready For Download:D

Comments

• ANNIEOVERANNIEOVER Posts: 2,014 Member
    edited May 2012
    Cool:)

Pasture is done:) Page 1 for photo's
  • DusklightFaerieDusklightFaerie Posts: 847 New Member
    edited May 2012
    I feel like a bougar....lol because I am sitting here contemplating your post and what you mean I do apologize...lol....not my day today....so I cannot send this lot to you via email? How do I send it to you?

That's okay lol! What I meant was you can email it to me. If you don't have my email i can give it to you again. :)
    edited May 2012
    I feel like a bougar....lol because I am sitting here contemplating your post and what you mean I do apologize...lol....not my day today....so I cannot send this lot to you via email? How do I send it to you?

That's okay lol! What I meant was you can email it to me. If you don't have my email i can give it to you again. :)

Will do today:D Let me know how it goes lol Hopefully it works :P
    edited May 2012
    Sales Barn Community Version Done:D
    Photo's page one:)

Anyone want to test the lots: ?
    Stallion Lot
    Mare Lot
    Sales Barn Community Version Lot
    edited May 2012
    How big would you guys and gals like the residential lots to be? How many residential lots? How many parks? Any idea's you have for this world? I would love to hear you guys and gals output and idea's:D Your suggestions, and idea's are so appreciated and welcomed:D I cannot wait to see what you all come up with:D

EDIT: Do you all who want to download this world have Sims and families and such included? I am also adding every spawner, and a lot of them lol :P
  • IlaianaIlaiana Posts: 624
    edited May 2012
    i personally am a fan of large residential lots and parks where horses/dogs/cats have ample room to run and play. I like the historical small town main street look :)
  • SummerskydreamerSummerskydreamer Posts: 1,681 Member
    edited May 2012
    I wish EA had bigger lots other than 64x64. I would not mind testing your lots out if i could.:D
  • ladysdreaminladysdreamin Posts: 2 New Member
    edited May 2012
    I prefer a variety of sizes for residential lots, but there are never enough of the biggest in most worlds.

I would love to test some of your lots as well! I am always looking for horse related lots that I didn't build. Not to mention the fact that I cannot for the life of me figure out how to create them in CaW and I would love a world devoted to horses! ;) If you are looking for suggestions for lots, a tack shop and feed store might be fun.
    edited May 2012
    I will just post the lots on my website:) I will do this tomorrow morning first thing, and then all of you can download and test for me:)

EP's And SP's Required:
    Base Game, WA, LN, FL, AM, Pets, Showtime
    edited May 2012
    Ready For Download and Critique:)
    12 Lot Equestrian Center Lots:
    Stallion Facility - Done
    Mare Facility - Done
    Mare Pasture - Done
    Sales Barn Community Version - Done
    Sales Barn Residential Version - Done
    You Can Find These Lots Here: http://sugarslegacystables.com/lots/12lotequestrianfacility.html

Lots Still WIP:
    Pasture - Training
    Training Facility
    Show Grounds
    Mare And Foal Facility
    Hay Field
    Hay Field
    Kennel
    Cattery

Thank you to everyone for your suggestions and idea's:D I will be incorporating all:) So Credit goes to all of you:D
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited May 2012
    I was wondering if you could make a nice 3-4 bedroom one story house as one of the lots, I have the hardest time finding a nice roomy one story ranch type house :)
    edited May 2012
    Ilaiana wrote:
    I was wondering if you could make a nice 3-4 bedroom one story house as one of the lots, I have the hardest time finding a nice roomy one story ranch type house :)

WIP The Llaiana House:) May I feature this lot as the Sales Barn Residential Version Or Would you like this lot to be exclusive? It will have hopefully 4 bedrooms, three bathrooms:)

LlaianaHouse.png
    edited May 2012
    ANNIEOVER wrote:
    Ilaiana wrote:

WIP The Llaiana House:) May I feature this lot as the Sales Barn Residential Version Or Would you like this lot to be exclusive? It will have hopefully 4 bedrooms, three bathrooms:)

LlaianaHouse.png

oh no please put it up for everyone to use, I cant be the only weirdo that likes a nice large single story home that is horse friendly lol :)
    edited May 2012
    Sales Barn Residential Lot Available For Download:)
    One Story Rambler Home; 2 Car Garage; 4 Bedrooms; 2 Bathrooms; Family Room; Office; Workoout Room; Fully Furnished; Fully Furnished Barn With Stalls, Tack Room, and Washroom; Outdoor Arena; Grandstands, Parking Lot, Public Bathrooms:)

SalesBarnResidential.png

SalesBarnResidential1.png

Download Here:
    http://sugarslegacystables.com/lots/12lotequestrianfacility.html
    edited May 2012
    Training Facility Pasture
    8 Paddocks For Horses In Training
    Community Lot For Your Sims To Purchase:
    http://sugarslegacystables.com/lots/12lotequestrianfacility.html

TrainingPasture.png
    edited May 2012
    Realy great i down loadede the Mare and stallion barn was able to put them on my Sims download.I tried down loading the sales barn put that site gave my laptop a virus.:( I had to hurry and scan my computer luckily it did no damage.I am not sure why i can down load some things from that one site and other times it tries or gives me a virus who knows but at lest i have two of your great lots anyway.:D
    edited May 2012
    Realy great i down loadede the Mare and stallion barn was able to put them on my Sims download.I tried down loading the sales barn put that site gave my laptop a virus.:( I had to hurry and scan my computer luckily it did no damage.I am not sure why i can down load some things from that one site and other times it tries or gives me a virus who knows but at lest i have two of your great lots anyway.:D

Oh no! I scan my files from my computer with two antiviruses, and also scan it again using the programs antivirus I upload to. All is clean, and have been tested on three different computers; It could be the ads attached to the website; they have cookies, and form data :/ I could send you the Sales barn via email?
    Sugars Legacy Stables contact information:
    http://sugarslegacystables.com/contactus.html

Just tried to download the Sales Barn Residential lot, and all three computers had a pop up saying there was a security threat etc etc; I know now exactly what you seen. This is not a virus it is spam. Also if you have the new Ad-Aware antivirus program, it blocks everything and tells you there is a security threat. Just finished scanning the computers as well after the pop up, and no virus; just showed the cookie threat from the pop up you seen. Also downloaded and installed the file on all three computers, and everything is fine:) I hope this gives you some comfort:) I will see if there is a way I can block these pop ups when anyone goes to download these files:)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Mia_KitoMia_Kito Posts: 507 Member
    edited May 2012
    I hate to be a bother, but will there be any unfurnished editions? Or should I really worry about that? I tried installing a lot that had extra content that was on other games that I didn't have, but As soon as I finished one game, saved and quite, it uninstalled itself and removed itself from my game. v.v

I would LOVE to have some of these, but it would basically have to be base-game compatible (With exception of pets of course ;))
    edited May 2012
    And @ Summerskydreamer:

I used to have that problem too, it's just the luck of the draw. I would suggest updating to Firefox or Google Chrome (which is what I use). Internet Explorer is not designed to block ALL ads pop-ups like Google Chrome and Firefox are. The ads from the website are what give you the viruses (well, 98% of the time). Normally, if the download is from THIS community, it's virus free. You can also scan items by right clicking on what you downloaded and select "Scan for viruses" or something along those lines ^^

I have only been using Google Chrome for a couple days, but I haven't had those issues yet. Good Luck! (Sorry to double post, but I wanted to make sure they saw this one ^^;)
    edited May 2012
    Mia_Kito wrote:
    I hate to be a bother, but will there be any unfurnished editions? Or should I really worry about that? I tried installing a lot that had extra content that was on other games that I didn't have, but As soon as I finished one game, saved and quite, it uninstalled itself and removed itself from my game. v.v

I would LOVE to have some of these, but it would basically have to be base-game compatible (With exception of pets of course ;))

I will make the lots you want unfurnished:). Do you only want some lots unfurnished or all the lots unfurnished? Lol:)
    edited May 2012
    I would love the Stallion Facility, The mare facility, the mare pasture, the sale barn community version, training facility pasture. SO all but the Sale Barn residential version. ^^;
    edited May 2012
    Ok will do tomorrow morning:)
    edited May 2012
    I do have AVG anti virous which told me there was a virous on that site.I know it was not your fult it was the pop ups that do that to me.You can email me the Sale Barn if you want thanks.
  • EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    edited May 2012
    I do have AVG anti virous which told me there was a virous on that site.I know it was not your fult it was the pop ups that do that to me.You can email me the Sale Barn if you want thanks.

Install adblock or a good popup bocker on your browser. It will help solve that problem.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • DusklightFaerieDusklightFaerie Posts: 847 New Member
    edited May 2012
    Your work is so great! And again thank you for the tip for emailing stuff. *huggles*