Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Alpine Lodge by Jurik1124

Jurik1124Jurik1124 Posts: 4,627 New Member
The Alpine Lodge By Jurik1124 (community lot)

Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5668735

24436di.jpg

dnitch.jpg

359bfk2.jpg

jz9pg0.jpg

xm3f6a.jpg

1snxgy.jpg

vrsoky.jpg

1xyts3.jpg

inhi8p.jpg

izno7t.jpg

2ltqdlv.jpg

Enjoy! :mrgreen: For those of you on the llama train, I left a trail of breadcrumbs to my page. Let the party begin!

Comments

• Options
    301001301001 Posts: 2,297 Member
    edited April 2012
    Awesome house!
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    301001 wrote:
    Awesome house!

Thank you! Its actually a community lot. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    edited April 2012
    :mrgreen:
    Gorgeous!
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited April 2012
    It reminds me of Bon Voyage! I love it.=)
  • Options
    PsychoChick966PsychoChick966 Posts: 1,792 Member
    edited April 2012
    This is a REALLY nice lot Jurik! I'd love to have this in my game in Hidden Springs! I think it would go perfectly there. It looks like a great and cozy place to hang out and I could very easily picture myself hanging out there in RL! Too bad I can't. :( Anyway, it really is a great lot, and as soon as I get my computer back, I'll be DLing it. I DID rec it though. :-) Thanks for sharing it with us Jurik.
  • Options
    roundheadedroundheaded Posts: 873 New Member
    edited April 2012
    What a fantastic build Jurik! :D Rec'd and will try to download later :D:D

And PsychoChick, we're going there after all, check out Jurik's page :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Thank you itguyinsc! And, I'm not sure if you got my thank you, but I wanted to thank you again for the towel rack!

Glad you like it Springfairy! It actually is modeled after Bon Voyage. I started building it after a wonderful friend gifted me the set and just got around to finishing it thanks to the llama party and the need for a mountain getaway that would handle our shenanigans. :D

Hi PsychoChick - Round's right! Head over to my page for all the fun. I hope you get your computer back soon. I know what its like to not be able to sim. :(

Hi ROund! Thanks again for letting me host!

Thanks for the recs everyone!
  • Options
    blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    edited April 2012
    I am about to download now, perfect for Hidden Springs! I am ready for a dip in the pool. :D
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • Options
    itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    edited April 2012
    *Waves to Jurik*

Your lodge is so much fun and You are most welcome for the towel rack!

HUGS :)
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Here is the picture of my playtest that immediately resulted in the first person to arrive going into labor and the second person (Goldilocks of all people) freaking out. I don't think she could handle the pressure. :lol:

302000l.jpg
  • Options
    PolysporinPolysporin Posts: 945 Member
    edited April 2012
    beautiful build. you totally got the log cabin retreat look down.
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited April 2012
    What, no pictures of the third person skinny dipping?

We should do a picture thread sometime. Hmm. Everyone downloads a few friends and the lot and lets the games begin. Then, post the pictures with a little summary/story to go with it!
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    ciane wrote:

We should do a picture thread sometime. Hmm. Everyone downloads a few friends and the lot and lets the games begin. Then, post the pictures with a little summary/story to go with it!

I think that sounds so fun! If anyone does play the lot, feel free to post the nights happenings! :D I didn't get a shot of the skinny dipping unfortunately. :(

Thanks Polysporin! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    mwjessica723mwjessica723 Posts: 3,769 Member
    edited April 2012
    I love it!!! Springfairy took the words right out of my mouth--I totally thought "Bon Voyage" when I saw this. You have done an excellent job capturing the rustic yet luxurious lodge feel. D...R...F!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    ciane wrote:

I think that sounds so fun! If anyone does play the lot, feel free to post the nights happenings! :D I didn't get a shot of the skinny dipping unfortunately. :(

Thanks Polysporin! :mrgreen:

And Jess, I'm so glad you like it, because when I started it, I thought of you. I hoped you would see this. You're always welcome to join the party!
  • Options
    sashrafsashraf Posts: 2,960 Member
    edited April 2012
    Another awesome build! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :D
  • Options
    mwjessica723mwjessica723 Posts: 3,769 Member
    edited April 2012
    Jurik1124 wrote:
    And Jess, I'm so glad you like it, because when I started it, I thought of you. I hoped you would see this. You're always welcome to join the party!
    Aww, that's so nice! Killer Classics, baby!! ♥ Thanks for the invite! I'm already passed out in the front lawn... :shock: :roll: :lol::mrgreen: 8)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited April 2012
    Ooooooooh it is simply gorgeous Jurik! :D I want to live there or at least spend my holidays there. :D LOVE it! Left you a well deserved recommendation. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited April 2012
    Gorgeous work with Alpin Lodge, love all details you put together in this amazing lot! :)
    Already recommended
  • Options
    YOTEAMOYOTEAMO Posts: 1,374 Member
    edited April 2012
    Hey Jurik,

what a great lodge - I hope for seasons because I'd love to chill there on a rainy day :)
    Left you a rec!
  • Options
    SunnyBelleSunnyBelle Posts: 1,262 Member
    edited April 2012
    Absolutely gorgeous.... Ohhhhh wish I could vacation there in RL :)

Very talented :)

Off to rec and hmmmm maybe see what fun antics all are up to there.

Thanks for hosting Jurik :D
  • Options
    walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited April 2012
    Nice build. As someone else said, It looks perfect for Hidden Springs. Recommended.
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited April 2012
    It does look wonderful hon and I agree that it does remind me also of Bon Voyage. Rec'd and faved it. :D
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Thank you so much everyone! I'm glad you like it - it has been a while since I have built (because school being so busy and all), so I thought I may be a little rusty.
  • Options
    gokukarengokukaren Posts: 1,247 New Member
    edited April 2012
    This community Lodge is fantastic. I can't wait to have it in my game DRF, great job!