Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's been happening in your game lately? Feel free to chat and post pics! :)

Comments

• Options
    monicanataliamonicanatalia Posts: 88 New Member
    edited May 2012
    So I've missed a lot in this thread! haha and welp a lot has happened in my game I think lolz

Riley aged up into a child! I think he's pretty adorable ^_^ I kinda took a glimpse at what he'd look like aged up and um...I not so sure about him...or bailey for that matter haha. We shall see!
    Screenshot-264.jpg

And just as a refresher, here is his older sister Bailey. She'll be a teen in about a week I think *nods*
    Screenshot-262.jpg

And also I tried to move my sims but I REALLY didn't like the house they were in and honestly none of the houses in Twinbrook were what I was looking for SO I decided to try my hand at building O.O. I built a house when I first started playing TS3 a couple months back but it was really me not caring about the way it looked and not really knowing anything about it at all.

This time I actually read up a bit on building and such and I actually have an unfurnished version uploaded to the Exchange HERE. I moved my sims into it because it was pretty affordable, but after I moved them in and began furnishing it my game crashed and i lost all of it! >.< So out of frustration I said "EFF IT!" and I just started decorating and furnishing despite how expensive the house was going to be. Just mean my sims would have to wait and make more money before they can move....or until I cave and use a money cheat <.< >.>

But again like I said I'm no builder or decorator but here's what I've got so far. The kitchen is about the only thing I think I'm done with. Everything else still needs to be situated and recolored and such *nods*

Screenshot-265.jpg
    Screenshot-266.jpg
    Screenshot-268.jpg
    Screenshot-267.jpg
  • Options
    VexingQueryVexingQuery Posts: 2,180 Member
    edited May 2012
    For some reason, I can't get Errortrap or Overwatch to work on my Mac. I tried unzipping the file, but all I got was this unusable file. Wha?

Do you know how to install .package files?

If not: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Sims_3:Installing_Package_Files
  • Options
    DanibleeDaniblee Posts: 2,429 New Member
    edited May 2012
    Love this thread and all the pictures! I took a long break from the sims 3, but I'm getting back into it. Be back later with pictures. (:
  • Options
    Bobby31998Bobby31998 Posts: 9,169 New Member
    edited May 2012
    shadowh.png
    My sim has 10 children :3
    Should i make her have more or should I pick one of them and play them?
  • Options
    AmphoraAmphora Posts: 3,959 Member
    edited May 2012
    Buenas Dias everyone! xD
    I would totally reply to all your replies on here but there are just so many :shock: :D
    I totally love seeing everyone's replies on here, your sims and houses are totally awesome!!
    Hope everbody's day is going good!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    surkutippasurkutippa Posts: 106
    edited May 2012
    You totally should.

He's been a regular addition to my towns for a long time now. Gets along surprisingly well with my Evil Empress despite not actually being evil in any way.

... Gets along maybe a little *too* well, really. :roll: :wink:

5817995960_c5c0c80d3e_z.jpg

(Old pic, but I still love it!)

Haha, that's priceless~! Yeah, I'll definitely add him sometime soon. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    2Fast2Furious2Fast2Furious Posts: 2,879 Member
    edited May 2012
    surkutippa wrote:
    You totally should.

He's been a regular addition to my towns for a long time now. Gets along surprisingly well with my Evil Empress despite not actually being evil in any way.

... Gets along maybe a little *too* well, really. :roll: :wink:

5817995960_c5c0c80d3e_z.jpg

(Old pic, but I still love it!)

Haha, that's priceless~! Yeah, I'll definitely add him sometime soon. :mrgreen:

whats that colorful magically thing behind him :shock:
  • Options
    BuffyspikerBuffyspiker Posts: 2,865 Member
    edited May 2012
    I've got a couple more cute pics of Nova

Nova1.jpg
    Novabottle.jpg
    She's so easy to take pictures of. She always looks happy. Ella on the other hand is a bit tricky. She always looks all serious business. OR she's having a cry for no apparent reason. Lol.

Ella.jpg
    blockstantrum.jpg

Their mum, Katie, treated herself to an iceblock as a Mother's Day treat. And stuck it through her face. Good times.
    iceblock.jpg

I also just finished making a new sim a couple of hours ago. So I'm thinking of starting a new game with her soon. Just not sure what I want to do with her yet.
    Skye.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited May 2012

It's the time machine from Ambitions. :wink:
  • Options
    edited May 2012

Nova1.jpg
    Novabottle.jpg
    She's so easy to take pictures of. She always looks happy. Ella on the other hand is a bit tricky. She always looks all serious business. OR she's having a cry for no apparent reason. Lol.

Ella.jpg
    blockstantrum.jpg

Their mum, Katie, treated herself to an iceblock as a Mother's Day treat. And stuck it through her face. Good times.
    iceblock.jpg

I also just finished making a new sim a couple of hours ago. So I'm thinking of starting a new game with her soon. Just not sure what I want to do with her yet.
    Skye.jpg

Omomomo! Where'd you get those eyes and hair? They're so pretty!
  • Options
    exotickittenexotickitten Posts: 4,113 Member
    edited May 2012
    How on earth do people get that close to children and pets for screenshots? I can't seem to get that close. Am I doing something wrong?
    & http://exotickittens.blogspot.com & https://twitter.com/simkitten
    -my nickname was taken on twitter :(
    dac6aa93-85be-457a-a356-02f0a5dd016f_zps42daf419.png
  • Options
    edited May 2012

Which ones in particular? The toddlers eyes are by pralinesims and the last sims eyes are by Tifa. The hair in the last pic is a Newsea hair. Swallowtail I think it's called. :)
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    surkutippa wrote:

It's the time machine from Ambitions. :wink:

oh yeah!!
    wow.. i tend to forget the items associated w/ older
    expansions as new ones come out :lol:
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Buffyspiker: how did you get that beautiful brown hair color on Nova??
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    How on earth do people get that close to children and pets for screenshots? I can't seem to get that close. Am I doing something wrong?

Press Tab. I can't take any screenshots without it nowadays. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited May 2012

Which ones in particular? The toddlers eyes are by pralinesims and the last sims eyes are by Tifa. The hair in the last pic is a Newsea hair. Swallowtail I think it's called. :)

Sorry I was on my phone so I couldn't edit the post how I wanted haha but yes I meant the toddlers' eyes. And thanks!
  • Options
    edited May 2012

press the 'tab' key in game.
    than move ur mouse around for different angles
    and press 'z' and 'x' for zoom in-zoom out
  • Options
    angldiorangldior Posts: 4,379 Member
    edited May 2012

Nova1.jpg
    Novabottle.jpg

Ella.jpg
    blockstantrum.jpg

iceblock.jpg

Skye.jpg

The hairs are pretty but I find it so creepy for toddlers to have hair like that.
  • Options
    exotickittenexotickitten Posts: 4,113 Member
    edited May 2012
    Oh wow. Duh, I completely forgot about tab. I used to do that all the time for builds in ts2. Thanks!!!

:oops: Total blonde moment....
    & http://exotickittens.blogspot.com & https://twitter.com/simkitten
    -my nickname was taken on twitter :(
    dac6aa93-85be-457a-a356-02f0a5dd016f_zps42daf419.png
  • Options
    edited May 2012

The trick is get into TAB mode, then apart from just using the zoom function, also use the arrow keys and Q & E to get closer and move up and down.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Oh wow. Duh, I completely forgot about tab. I used to do that all the time for builds in ts2. Thanks!!!

:oops: Total blonde moment....

we all get 'em :wink:
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Buffyspiker: how did you get that beautiful brown hair color on Nova??
    Her hair is quite dark and her highlights are quite light, so that's what gives it that effect.
    angldior wrote:
    The hairs are pretty but I find it so creepy for toddlers to have hair like that.
    Haha. I suppose it is a little. But I always found the bald heads a little creepier. :lol:
    I guesss it doesn't seem that strange to me, because at 2/3 years old I had unusually long hair too.
  • Options
    SiminoidSiminoid Posts: 961 New Member
    edited May 2012
    Hey everyone, I uploaded a new sim yesterday named Emma MacNary! Feel free to rec or download her: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5751481

(I'm not sure why one of her traits shows up as "Unknown", since it shows up in-game and in CAS. It should be Social Butterfly.)

Her everyday and formal outfits were inspired by the Hollister patterns, although I couldn't achieve the full effect since I don't have any Hollister-esque dresses in my game. I intentionally gave Emma that popular yet simple look because she is the kind of girl who no one expects to be smart, yet turns out to be a total nerd on the inside. Pics from my photoshoot:

EmmaHead1.jpg

EmmaHead2.jpg

EmmaEveryday.jpg

EmmaFormal.jpg

EmmaSleep.jpg

EmmaAthletic.jpg

EmmaSwim.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    oh okay that makes sense 8)
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Siminoid wrote:
    Hey everyone, I uploaded a new sim yesterday named Emma MacNary! Feel free to rec or download her: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5751481

she is very pretty
    well done!!
    and i know, one of my uploaded sims says
    unknown too, dont understand why
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top