Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Potterphyle's Thank You Thread

15678911...Next

Comments

• Options
    potterphylepotterphyle Posts: 3,659 Member
    edited December 2012
    Morning everyone! Hope you are all doing well. I have some thank yous to post this morning.

To Charicharn thank you so much for the Castle Double Door and Regal Window. I love them both. The messages were super sweet. I couldn't believe that your studio wasn't master rec'd...you have some amazing things in there. Spock and Mary Margaret are my faves. You hit them both dead on!

Jimmysnan, thank you for the Getaway Dining table. It is lovely and I am moving my save family into Sunlit Tides today, so it will be coming in handy. :-) Happy Birthday to you today! I hope you have the most wonderful birthday yet!

Svineprutter, thank you so much for the lovely Haute Hip Window, it is so pretty. It is also one of the final few items I need for the HP themed builds. I love it!

I hope that you all have a wonderful and fantastic Sunday! :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Copied from my blog:

Liam is being a jerk and not letting me on the forum at the moment, but I want to send a big, huge thank you to envira_x for pinking me and killing off my wl! She sent me the following lovely items--Soul of Spade Guitar, Standardizing Standards Loveseat, The Big Fancy Office Door, Taintless Window by Bas Haus, Calliope Arch, Gothique Curtain, Monarch Dresser, Bas Haus Immaculate Window, Le Cirque Dramatic Arch, Portal to Paradise, Johan Arch Plus, Le Cirque Dramatic Entrance Double Doors, Glitz and Glamour Window, Camo Trash Rubbish Bin, and Chesters Tall Drawers! Whew, that's a lot!

Oh, and there is one more thing, I have been drooling over two builds, and those items rounded out everything I needed to finally download them. They are Harry Potter themed builds, Hogwarts and Hogsmeade. I cannot wait to play in their world!

Thank you so much for sending me all these goodies. You do know that means retailation...soon. I have to wait until closer to mob and the contest I am sponsoring to buy sp (I will spend them all before either events, if I do it now, lol). But you are on my radar! :mrgreen:

• Options
    envira_xenvira_x Posts: 4,295 Member
    edited December 2012
    I had incredible fun killing your list! You are welcome, as always!

0wel9809.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Items needed to add thank yous for here:

Sorry for not updating this page sooner, but I haven't been online a lot this week. I have a few to add today.

Thank you so much to envira_x for all the cute messages and the following items:

Pin-up Pretty hair, Holiday Hearth Apron, Knitter Nights (aka the Ugly Christmas Sweater), Caroller Sweater and Skirt Teen, Free Spirit hair. Now I want to host a feast party in the sims. I guess I have the perfect family to work on that with.

To Charicharn thank you for the get well wishes and the lovely outfit Chivalry Chic. It is an awesome role play outfit for teeen guys. Now they can be angsty teen vamps with a formal outfit to match. ;-)

To jimmysnan thank you for the get well wishes and the lovely Storybook Dining Set. It is such a classy and elegent set! Also suitable to a "living in the past" type vampire family. Since Supernatural came out, I haven't really played as a vamp...maybe I will make a vamp and fairy family.

To Aunza thank you so much for the sweet message and for sending Angeliii some lovely gifts on my behalf. I love this season so much, and it was nice being able to share our holiday ornaments/memories with you guys. I am glad you liked them. PS- I love the lovely outfit, Le Cirque Nouveau- The Auguste, you sent to me. :-)

Thank you to anettesb and skymyst for the Dancing Deer Coffee Table, it is so cute and will look great in rustic cabin type builds. Also, can't wait to see how it recolors!

Thank you to Kurisuti for the Le Cirque Nouveau- Ring Mistress outfit. I loved your post about past toys, it was a great thing, remembering all the things we liked to play with. :-)

I hope you all saw my thank yous that I left on your pages or on threads. I hate to have missed anyone, or anyone not see my thank yous to them. Hugs your way, everyone, Happy Holidays from my family to yours!
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    I still cannot get into my purchase history, but I found something a little amazing. There are gift notifications in my email (some are inbox and some in spam?) but that is more than I usually get! I am gonna open them so I can send thanks. If I have still missed you, please let me know that you have gifted me so I can say a proper thank you, individually. I was away from my computer when I got a lot of these gifts over the holidays, so I didn't see them coming in.

Wensimmie ahoy here outfit, mid century modern 7 faces mirror, the vip hairstyle love the outfit, it does look like its from the 40s. that mirror is awesome and the guys will be staring at themselves once they put on that dapper hat!

Rawr2019 and skymyst table end table, bingos 3 set collection, ii stand hamper, knockout champion belts, seaside carved rack, victorious coffee table, Grecian coffee table, theos contempo end table, tank top pajamas, better sweater dress, surfs up floor lamp, autographed memories. I haven't got to look at all my new goodies yet, since I have been trying to get my machine updated, but I remember many of these, since I added them just the other day. all the sporty stuff is for a man cave, when I get back into building.

Becomingjenn blazer jacket with hoodie. This is a great option for fall and winter for my sim guys, thanks for lavendering me. ;-)

Crinrict baker man hairstyle I love the hats for my guys, this is gonna be a cute new option for fall and winter!

Boltzy2k champions display shelf, powhatan outfit, haute wall light, championship football trophy Thank you for the gifts for my guys man cave...they are surely gonna appreciate the new goodies to decorate their room.

skymyst celestialscape light, beam of light, wave under glass end table, cirque nouveau mistress of ceremonies outfit, cirque nouveau petite auguste knickers. I was so happy to be your secret santa, and even more happy that you like interesting sims! I hope you have been enjoying them. :-)

pitha the Hewnsmen Living Set (took off a few of my singleton items!), mock hawk, glitter and glam diva and divo (again, took my single furniture items off) I am so sad that I didn't see this before today. I feel terrible for not thanking you properly before now. I was away from my computer and so many gifts came in. I love my new goodies, thank you for being so generous!

jediariel long sleeve shirt and scarf, I love this shirt! This is another good option for my guys for fall and winter, very cute!

svineprutter upbraids, sylvan it was so sweet of you to send me goodies, I love your threads, and will post to them even without gifties. I can't wait to put those little braids on a little sim girl! so cute!

marystarbright slight scuffle (great hair), another gift I didn't know was sent earlier. I am so sorry I didn't send you a mypage thank you already. My gifts came in too fast for me to keep track of over the Christmas holiday.

karterr movie star jacket this is such a cute dress. I think it will look great in futuristic colors in lunar lakes!

corettabarajas roman numeral, you spin my time, forte loveseat, forte sofa, forte single living you took out most of that set! Thank you so much for the awesome furniture!

And as I was typing this, I noticed more coming in...

cherry022806, where have you been hiding lately?! Thank you so much for the alvar chill well fridge, alvar dishwasher and alvar microwave, my sims will love being able to remodel their kitchen. :-)

you guys are so awesome. The cute, funny, and sweet messages that were sent along with the gifts touched my heart. I am glad that I got notifications in my mail, because I see at least two people I didn't thank on their mypage. Without those notifications I wouldn't have even known about mary and pitha's gifts.

You guys spoiled me over Christmas. I hate that I blew through my budget this month, but the kids Christmas had to come first....no worries...I will have my full entertainment budget this month, and I have ideas. :twisted:

I hope you all had a wonderful, fantastic holiday season!

Hugs and love to you all,
    Becky

ps look over my horrible typing today, my hands are hurting and if autocorrect didn't capitalize it, it didn't get capitalized.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I have been hit again! There are a few culprits to thank:

Thank you to Shrill for the Stancke Sun Light. I loved reading your movie lotto thread, I have added a few movies to my list of must see. :-)

bbandu thank you for Mid-Century Mod Bedroom- Keen Klothes Armoire, Mid-Century Mod The Boss Bathtub, Mid-Century Mod Righteous Rags Hamper, Alvar Retro trash recpticle, Tublar Television, Clutter Clutter End Table, Hip Chair, Ultimate ceiling light, & Mid-Centruy Mod ShineOShine toothbrush holder. All are awesome, and I think you send almost all the mid-cent stuff I didn't have!

cherry022806 for the MAL 2000 computer for my sims. It is nice having another desktop option for them! I get tired of the same few. ;-)

saschatilo, thank you for the Rock N Roll shirt for men. It is another great option for men.

And Azara67, thank you for Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes set. You are so generous! I feel bad I have never got to hit you one single time. Is there anything at all you don't have? You are so good to us all and we can never repay your kindness. I am paying it forward, and it will be in honor of you, dear Clara!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Gotta post an update to the thank you thread. I try to hit everyone on their mypage as soon as I see a gift, but I haven't been able to sit down and type up a big official thank you for a few days!

So to start off, thank you so much to she_devil_20 for trying to help me get the cheerleader set! You'd think they would do away with the credit card rule...shoot, I wish it didn't have to be a first time buyer...what does it matter if the person is a first time buyer, or a many time, as long as they are making money?

You didn't have to spend all your sp on me, sweetie, I felt bad, especially since you had no wl for me to send you something too!!

Thank you for the Butt Grooveless Arm Chair, Five O'clock Happy Hour, Simple Beach Chair, Weezels Wicker Chair, Grecian Chair, Arts and Crafts Desk, Wild Buffalo Loveseat, Embellish More Skirt, and there was one more that I didn't get a notification for, I can't get into my purchase history to check it either (what a pain)! Thank you so much for being so sweet!

Wensimmie, thank you for sending my sim kiddos some new jammies to keep them warm in this nasty weather. It's supposed to be closing in on 40 today...will feel like a heat wave, since we've been in the single digits for the better part of this week. Thanks for the Tank Top pajamas, draw string gown, and Ruffled pajamas! They are all so cute.

Rubysim, thank you for the lovely electo-dance top! It is gonna look great on modern model types. Also, thank you so much for trying to help me get the cheerleader set! I loved your cheerleader sims and that costume will look so perfect in Uni!

TishyTasha, thank you for the new Futureshock Loft Hydrojuvination X9 bathtub...cannot wait to see how that recolors! It will be great in LL!

Pitha, thank you for the new mirror, Moon Over Water. It is really pretty and I cannot wait to use it!!