Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Potterphyle's Thank You Thread

Comments

• Options
    potterphylepotterphyle Posts: 3,659 Member
    edited August 2012
    I have a couple thank yous to post this evening. I thought I had a good shield up, considering my wl was wiped, but nope not good at all.

Docusat made it through with the Hibiscus Trio. I have to pass that one on too, lol. Gotta replinish my sp first. Thank you so much for the lovely trees, I know they are gonna look great in my yards!

And Msrednotdead, I choose to think that an ooey gooey grilled cheese is in that present badge you sent me. I am glad that you liked your thank you surprise! Ms. Potterphyle is having a blast while she is on vacation in LP!
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Naughty, naughty wensimmie attacked me last night wiping two of the circus set menswear from my wl! The acrobat is cool and I can totally see a magician wearing that as well! The All Around Performer top will be a good look to mix in even with the once upon a time set. I like the versatility of it.

Thank you to AnzSensei and Illusie for the Swoop Wave men's hair style from the cirque set. I think that one is gonna work very nicely on a wild child sim!

And Blythelyre, thank you very much for another mens style from cirque, Little Drama Curls. I have a sim planned, and I think this one is gonna work out great on him.

I appreciate you all thinking of me. Hugs your way!
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    So, I was on the fence about the new world until I saw those beautiful photos that typicalgemini posted up. The colors reminded me so much of this:

DSCN0183.jpg
    DSCN0181.jpg
    DSCN0177.jpg
    DSCN0170.jpg

This was Castaway Cay, probably one of the happiest places on Earth!! I have missed this view every day since we got home. I was telling my hubs how depressed I was that we have nothing to look forward to, now that the cruise is over. I am a beach girl (at heart), stuck in the mountains.

Sorry, I got sidetracked, anyway, I LOVED the photos typicalgemini posted and decided I would go out to get some cards to buy it. Lo and behold when I got back home there was a little number 1 by my box. Joeythesimsfan had already sent it to me. I would like you to know that this world will be all the more special to me, since it was given to me by a friend! Thank you so much for sending me such joy today! Hugs your way, you are such a dear sweet friend!
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Screenshot.jpg

Screenshot-2.jpg

Screenshot-4.jpg

Screenshot-5.jpg

Screenshot-6.jpg

Screenshot-9.jpg

OMG SHE IS PLAYING WITH A RUBBER DUCKIE!!
    Screenshot-10.jpg

Its sooo stinking cute!
    Screenshot-11.jpg

LOVE this rabbit hole!
    Screenshot-12.jpg

Screenshot-13.jpg

Bury me here!
    Screenshot-14.jpg

Screenshot-16.jpg

Can't wait to get into a game here tomorrow! So beautiful!
  • Options
    joeythesimsfanjoeythesimsfan Posts: 849 New Member
    edited August 2012
    I saw it, you can stop worrying now :lol: You are welcome. And thankyou for sharing pictures. Of sunlit tides and of castaway cay. Oh how much i would like to go to castaway cay. But your talking to the girls that would live at disneyworld if she could. (seriously. Golden oaks village disney was built for me).

You deserved to be gifted the world and im just happen i got there before someone else did.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Markydee hit me with the level up collection! I hadn't even got a proper look at it before I left to get the girls. I was in a hurry, since I stayed in game a few minutes late today. :shock: When I got home, I thought not possible to have a gift, since I had no more wl! Imagine my surprise when I see a great big gaming set!

I had been working on the home for my supernatural family, and I have a place where I was planning to put the pool (then I decided to move it to a basement hidden by a secret stairway). Now the spot I had planned for the pool will be this basketball court!

Thank you so much for the kind words. I try to be a good person, and really enjoy making someone's day brighter. I want to let you know that you brightened my day with the words...and you will brighten my sims day when they can play with all this cool new stuff! Thanks Markydee, you are a gem!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Morning everyone. I just got back from my birthday weekend beach trip. I love the beach! Everyone should spend their birthday walking along the coast and digging in the sand. We had a great weekend! I would like to send out thank yous for all the birthday wishes sent my way.

Also, there were a few hits to my wishlist. I had a few things needed so I could download the Buffy house...now I have all I need, so thanks guys, I will be playing with Buffys house this evening! :mrgreen:

To Sadistwitch thank you for the Flutterby dress and the Ultra Lounge trash can! I cannot wait to have fairy babies in game. They will so be wearing this little dress!

MissElpheba, thank you for the Morris Wide Curtain. I would love to have these in my real life living room. Gosh I wish it was as easy to decorate/paint my real house as it is to do on the sims!

Crinrict, thank you so much for the Haute Hip Window collection v2, Secrecy Curtain, Haute Hip Curtain collection v2, and the Chester Wide Drawers. LOL at the messages. I had one sneak attack after you killed my wl.

Boltzy2k, I had to go see which badge you sent me...I love cake! Thank you for the badge and birthday wishes. :-)

You guys are all too sweet!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Let's try this again. Test...
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Thanks Crinrict, I forgot about the long title thing. It has happened before, but not for a while.

Here are some new thank yous:

Cobesta97, thank you for the birthday gift of the Bandana hairstyle. It is lovely and will be great for fortune tellers and gypsies.

Jennygirl I am still in shock that you sent the new Mid Century set my way. I have already used the new hair for my avi. It really does look more like my hair at the moment, and I am in love with it! All the cool clothes are great too! I have an idea for a new sim, can't wait to get started on her.

And to dhay773 and HessethRan, thank you for the Don Pedro Fireplace. I love it, as it looks like it belongs in magical builds! I almost have everything for a couple places I am dying to download!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Morning all, I have a long list of thank yous this morning. Seems as if someone has put me on a hitlist somewhere...I haven't found it yet, but I'm searching.

I feel really bad too, since I am pointless at the moment. Won't be for long though. :twisted: Revenge is a dish best served cold, isn't that the saying? ;-)

So to my thank yous...

To Rawr2019, thank you for bedtastic! It was the last little thing I needed for my dls! I can't wait to get 🐸🐸🐸🐸 remodeled.

To azara67, thank you for Taza Table, Beauty Revealed Armoir, NeoRetro chair, Ultra Lounge shower, Wicker is Love loveseat, Ultra Lounge mirror, Slab o Wood barstool, Woodland Counter Island, Arch Abound, and Not So Private study door. I really love them and can't wait to get them in game!

To 2MaHawk thank you for the Woodland counter and the Gothique window. I love the Gothique stuff. Especially now that we have supernatural.

Thank you, xvkiweevx for the Ultramodern end table, it is gonna look great with some of the kids furniture that I have.

To ADWilson, thank you for the Don Pedro bookcase! I love that set too. I have the matching fireplace and will be using them both soon!

Angelii82, thank you for the Alcar Vintage Aqua Washbasin, I am installing it and that is gonna be a go to sink in my builds (I have favorites and this is gonna be great!).

SimGuruHydra, thank you for the lovely Sun, Surf, and Sandman Double bed, it is so pretty and will be great in beachy builds.

And to wensimmie, thank you for the Lloyd Wright bookshelf. I love my books, therefore my sims love their books too. Though they always have the tablet, but there are several book cases (ordered by what they are for), decorating their homes. And sometimes there is nothing better than the smell of a freshly cracked open book.
  • Options
    azara67azara67 Posts: 864 Member
    edited September 2012
    My dear, you were targeted tuesday by Mea's Wishlist Hitlist Terminators. :D And I am so glad you liked the gifts. You are so deserving of them. :D
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    azara67 wrote:
    My dear, you were targeted tuesday by Mea's Wishlist Hitlist Terminators. :D And I am so glad you liked the gifts. You are so deserving of them. :D

Ahha, thank you for letting me add another name to my hitlist. I went to get my points today, but GameStop was out of EA cards...I wish I had just picked them up while I was at Walmart. :-( Oh well, grocery shopping and bills are tomorrow, so I will grab some then. ;-)
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Two thank yous to send today on my list.

I did thank you guys when you sent the gift to me, but I would like to say thanks to Faith12368 and Spiderg1rl for the Human Cannonball hairstyle for my sim ladies. I have already used it once, but I have a better idea for it, and will be playing it out tomorrow.

Also, thank you to Svineprutter for the Classic Gumball machine! I can't wait to see that in action! It looks like so much fun! I am gonna use it tomorrow...it is gonna be such a cute little story! Also, I am one step closer to being able to download Hogsmeade. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    I have a few thank yous to add to the thank you thread. I try to thank everyone on their mypages as they gift me, so I hope you guys saw the posts on your mypages too!

TekLogan, Mea_93, and 301001 Thank you guys so much for the FrankenBear! I haven't played since you guys sent it to me, but I am totally gonna decorate with that bear!

chewablechain thank you for the Simski Motorcycle Model. It is gonna look great in the boy rooms. I tend to neglect my poor guys in game. Gonna have to remedy that soon!

MacyQueen thank you for the Last-4-EVER Boxing Gloves. You are right, they will look great in a gym...and maybe even in a mancave! I have ideas spinning for a new sim household!!

Kurisuti the Best of Friends photo is so cute! That is gonna look great in a teen or child room...decorating like its them and their friends!

saschatilo thank you for the Le Cirque Esprit Just A Hare Carousel Spring Rider...it is so cute! I love the little spring riders. I want a playground with all of them in it, recolored to match.

To Rubysim, thank you for the Gothique End Table and Le Cirque Nouveau- Mistress of Ceremonies Hairstyle. I love them both and have just added them to my game. I cannot wait to try this hairstyle out!

To klb685 and BryonyRae thank you both for the Cinna-Sweet Hair Rolls. It is so cute! I can't wait to use that one on my little sim girls...it almost reminds me of Princess Leia!!

And finally, thank you to crinrict for two new great guy do...the Bold Bandana Wrap and Baker Boy. Those are two opposite sides of a coin, so I have plans for them. ;-)

Thank you all for the lovely gifts and for thinking of me! It is so fun, seeing the notes that are attached and knowing that someone was thinking of you...for whatever reason. You guys have brought many a smile to my face and for that I really thank you sincerely!
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Good morning everyone. I need to update the thank you list this morning.

To Blythelyre, thank you for the following three cutie pie toddler hairdos...Slanted Beret, Pompom Hat, and Avitar Snow Hat. THey are so adorable! Will look so cute with Seasons, in winter!

To Cobesta97, thank you for the lovely Gothique Double Bed. It is very pretty...like I told you yesterday, I'd love to have that in real life, deep red...beautiful!

To Leep45508, thank you for both the Aristocrtic Attitude and Straw Boater Hat hair styles. You have sparked my gifting fire...we neglect guys! Today, I have been random gifting the guy stuff! I feel kinda sorry for the boy sims!

To jimmysnan, thank you for the Hawked up Waves hairstyle, and more importantly for the help with trying to save my laptop. I think it is beyond my scope for repair, sadly! But I think I have insurance on it, so it may all work out good!

To saschatilo thank you for the Ducks Tail hairstyle! It will be great for a Spike. ;-) Also, thank you for joining in with the random gifting for neglecting guys! I think that will make a lot of simmers happy!

And to twooldtoplaythis, thank you for the Block Robot, it will look great in a guy room or nursery! I think I will gabe me another cup of coffee and load up the game, rather than read. I can do that when I go pick up the girls. ;-)
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Afternoon all! Would like to take a minute, before I head out for the day, to say a few thank yous!

Cat0Eye, thank you so much for the Cirque Fire Eater Male hair style...I have the female version, and this one will look great on a male fairy!

Amby316 thank you so much for the Fortune Machine, Playing With Cards table statue, and Puzzle End table! These are all missing items on two things I really want to download and now I am 3 steps closer!

Msrednotdead and walkingstick thank you for Aphrodites End table! I can totally see it in a fairy house (I am sorta obsessed with the fairies at the moment).

And to JeannieG2929, thank you for the All of Me Mirror. It looks like a large stand up mirror. So very pretty. It's also one of the items needed on that d/l, so I'm getting very close!

Thank you all so much for brightening up my day!

Now let's get out of here and meet my baby cousin!!
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Hey everyone, hope you have had a wonderful weekend! I have spent mine getting prepped for Sandy and celebrating Lydia's birthday. Technically she turns 8 tomorrow, but we spent the weekend celebrating with my parents (mom has to work tomorrow). We did a huge salad and spaghetti. Then an oldfashioned apple stack cake for dessert. Not crazy on the apple cake, but the spaghetti was good!

I have a few thank yous from the past few days. I hope that I got a prompt thank you written on your mypage. I try to do that as soon as I get gifts.

Stormwench, thank you so very much for the Cutkelvins Loveseat and the Victoria Dining Chair. I love them very and they will look great in an inherited home....with witchly inhabitants!

To HGriffinlovessims, thank you for the Old Town Dining Table! I think it will look great in the above mentioned house. I have a thing for fairies and witches....so it may have one of each in there.

To Rubysim, thank you for the Braided, Bundled, and Beaded hairstyle. I think that is gonna look so cute on my little sim girls!

Faith12368, thank you for the Retronik Lecktronik old time stereo. I love to antique too...would love it even more if the things I collect from my childhood weren't showing up there more and more often. ;-)

And to DeniseJS thank you very much for the Haute Hip End Table. I have almost all the pieces from this set now, and they are some of my faves!

To everyone, I am now a few more steps closer to getting the lovely Harry Potter builds on the exchange. If you don't know what I am talking about, check these out. Two of the best creations on here at the moment! And they are NO CC!!! They both deserve to be featured!

Hogsmeade, by Lissykin
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6473932

Hogwarts, by, Sarademoor
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6473705
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Afternoon everyone, needed to leave a few thank yous for some lovely simmers out there!

To ghostsyeah, thank you for the compliments on my male sims, I really appreciate that!! Also, the gift, Flat Cap Medium Hair is gonna look great on my sims!

To Charicharn, thank you for the beautiful Gothique Fireplace. I love that set so much! I have most of it now! :-)

To Prettyyoungthang, thank you for the HauteHip dresser! It is so cute, and will look great with the pieces I have from that set (and maybe the gothique stuff too)!

To Rattbait, you didnt have to send me gifts back. I really loved your little cottage and didn't like it that someone stiffed you in a contest. You can tell you worked hard at it!

Miss Wensimmie! You got me again when I had my back turned. I need a new chair like that in real life! I hurt my back over the weekend and this chair stinks!

aangeliii82, loved the message! That sink would have come in handy...I had so much make up on...never thought I would get the eyeliner off that night!

Seascape!!! The new Japanese dining set??? WOW!!! Color me shocked and delighted! I was waiting on my Firefly contest to end before getting it for myself (I can't control myself around sps, hehe). I took your kindness to me and passed it on to one of my friends who had the set on her wl. :-)

to CasaundraKay and Corettabarajas thank you guys for the Pedro Arch. I love that whole set and think I am almost finished with it now! It looks great in cottages and old fashioned builds!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Gots some thank yous to do this evening. I am almost onto another page. I hope that you all saw the thank you's that I left on your mypages when you sent the gifts over the past couple days.

First, thank you to iceperson12 for the division fence. I went ahead and got both of the gates to go along with this. :-) Like I told you, I love to garden and it is completely necessary to have a gate now that zombies munch our produce!

angeliii82, thank you so very much for Turtle Island Rug and Wild Fire hairstyle. Most importantly, thank you for the lovely messages behind them! You are so very sweet! You are right too about having people who help with motivation! I wish we lived near each other and we could go walking together!

goddess0676sm, thank you for the perpetual renewal outfit, and for giving me a chance to host the flash mob. I have wanted to do it all year, but always had something in real life preventing me from being able to.

To ADWilson, thank you for the payline print! It will be great in game rooms (and those HP builds)! ;-) I can't wait to be able to download them! Not much left to get. :-)

ladynirrti, thank you for the really elegant wyatt armchair! I bet that is gonna look great recolored in my study! I have a newly wed couple, who just upgraded to a new home, and its going in their sitting room when they have enough money to remodel!

And finally tonight, to azara67, thank you so much for the new Greenhouse! Gardening is one of my favorite aspects in game. Most of my homes have a perfect garden, since I like to do it so much. I usually end up, kind of living off the land (and writing) with most families. Gardening wasn't fun for a while, when I didn't know gates would keep out the zombies (isn't it silly to make them attack innocent plants?)...now I can finally grow even trees inside! I cannot wait to get it in game. Thank you so much! I spent my entire sp budget on the firefly contest, so I am at my hubs mercy as to when I get more. When I do, though, I will be paying your kindness forward!

Hugs to you all! Thank you for thinking of me and brightening up my whole week!
  • Options
    angeliii82angeliii82 Posts: 2,042 Member
    edited November 2012
    angeliii82, thank you so very much for Turtle Island Rug and Wild Fire hairstyle. Most importantly, thank you for the lovely messages behind them! You are so very sweet! You are right too about having people who help with motivation! I wish we lived near each other and we could go walking together!

Any chance I could convince you to move to Wisconsin? Sure it's cold in the winter, but no hurricanes!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    angeliii82 wrote:

Any chance I could convince you to move to Wisconsin? Sure it's cold in the winter, but no hurricanes!

LOL, I am afraid of snow more than hurricanes...I am clutzy and cannot walk in the snow (broken bones set me back a year). Seriously, I hibernate in the winter.

I have a couple thank yous to tack on here tonight too...

To Goodywood, thank you for the Tribal Rug, it is so pretty, and I love the size of it...thought it was gonna be one of those huge ones, but it's one of the smaller, more versitile ones. I cannot wait to see how many ways I can recolor and use it!

To Soretooli, thank you so much for the beautiful bed, I have the full sized one, but for my single sims, that is gonna look so classy in their bedrooms! I love it.

Thanks to all of you mobbers, who have entered the December Flash Mob...our target this month is so very deserving. I have seen such wonderful messages to other simmers from this person. I hope that if you haven't, then you will enter soon! :-)
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Thank you to chasingAJ for the lovely set, I Heart the 50s Laundry. I love the other items, just as much as the washer/dryer! I can't wait to remodel a new bathroom around that sink because it looks so neat!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Thank you to my partner in crime on the flash mob thread saschatilo, for the great new game to keep my sims entertained. I can't wait to see how they play with that one.

THank you to PrettyYoungThang for the lovely new hairstyle, Flat Cap With Long Hair, it will totally be great in fall and winter now. :-)

Thank you to Kryst51 for the new fire pit (Pow Wow Firepit). Sitting around one roasting marshmallows is one of my favorite things to do irl. My sims usually enjoy much the same things I do. :wink:
  • Options
    PrettyYoungThangPrettyYoungThang Posts: 19 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Glad you like it! Enjoy! More to come of course! :wink:
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    I hope that you all have found the thank yous that I have posted on your walls. I try to do that as soon as I see a gift, so I don't forget anyone. I have a few thank yous from this week that I need to add here.

To Kryst51, thank you for the Pow Wow Firepit. I love the design on the side. One of my most favorite weekend activities is to sit around a fire pit with good friends roasting marshmallows....sometimes adding in a ghost story that will keep our kids up that night. :twisted:

azara67, you are too good to me! Thank you so much for the great mens wear Diesel set. I love the new hairstyles most of all (they're great for winter)...I have one of my new guys dressed up very neatly for winter with the cap...I will post a pic of him soon as I get them uploaded to photobucket.

To Goodywood, thank you for the Arts and Crafts Bookshelf. I love having bookshelves in just about every room...this one is so cute and looks great in a modern study. I wish I had one like it here at home (with a locking top, to keep little fingers away from my more valuable items). I have to keep my good stuff stored away.

To envira_x, thank you for the sweet little Frog Spring Rider...it is so cute! I love seeing the little sims riding on those! It is so adorable. The sims I am playing with right now are having a baby soon, and they can afford a playground area for the new baby! Poor older child had the misfortune of being born while they were still poor, lol.

Thank you to Walkingstick and Faith_Andhope for the really pretty Johan Door. I appreciate you sharing your winnings with me, dear! Your build was fantastic (I love the theme of that contest too), all your builds are! I think I am going to replace the doors in the above mentioned family's home too. The Johan door is really pretty and theirs are plain.

Let's go install my newest goodies and head in game...I will be back with some pics soon. :-)