Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Zoo U Course: Using the CFE Cheat (entire course available in post one) Guest Lecturer: Svlyn!!!

Comments

• Options
    svlynsvlyn Posts: 4,409 Member
    edited February 2012
    I am glad to see there is an interest about arches, i look forward to seeing all of you there. Also if your more advanced with CFE i am there will be some classes later on in this Course that will interest you. So keep checking back:)
  • Options
    ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    edited February 2012
    We want to see all you have to show us! :mrgreen:
    oow785m
  • Options
    MariskaAmyMariskaAmy Posts: 901 Member
    edited February 2012
    Thanks for the lesson, Svlyn! Learned a lot, had actually never worked with CFE before. I do want to point though, that it felt like you skipped some steps, which kinda confused me at some points. Worked it out though, and could do it all just fine n_n
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    MariskaAmy wrote:
    Thanks for the lesson, Svlyn! Learned a lot, had actually never worked with CFE before. I do want to point though, that it felt like you skipped some steps, which kinda confused me at some points. Worked it out though, and could do it all just fine n_n

Mariska, one of the things about CFE (and roofing and a few other things in building) is that you can have all the steps and STILL it is a matter of a bit of practice before you really get good (and get comfortable) with the technique.

I've seen your farm from Course 1 and I have absolute confidence that you will be great at any building technique that you choose to learn! :D
    oow785m
  • Options
    LaughingJacksLaughingJacks Posts: 160 New Member
    edited February 2012
    Register Me!
  • Options
    MadiMoon3MadiMoon3 Posts: 29 Member
    edited February 2012
    Defiantly register me, I am glad I Found this! I am sure I Will learn about what to do, and importantly what not to do. I will start at the begining. :D
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Register Me!

Done! Welcome back!
    oow785m
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    MadiMoon3 wrote:
    Defiantly register me, I am glad I Found this! I am sure I Will learn about what to do, and importantly what not to do. I will start at the begining. :D

Done! Welcome to Zoo U! If you are a beginning builder you might want to check out the first Zoo U course as well. You will find links for it (it is titled "Building a Farm") in the first post of this thread.
    oow785m
  • Options
    vgmusicbookwormvgmusicbookworm Posts: 1,054 Member
    edited February 2012
    I found that the fence as foundation works with other fences too...
    screenshot_original.jpg

I've decided that i'm going to make a big ol' lot with what i learn from this Zoo U :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I found that the fence as foundation works with other fences too...

I've decided that i'm going to make a big ol' lot with what i learn from this Zoo U :mrgreen:

Can't wait to see it! :mrgreen:
    oow785m
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Friendly reminder:

The next lesson in Svlyn's CFE course will be February 25th and I understand we'll be learning about all things "arch" related.

There is still time to join in the fun! You should complete Svlyn's first lesson (link for it can be found on post one of this thread) before joining us for the second lesson.

Please check our the first course in Zoo U ("Building a Farm") if you have not already done so. Links for each part of the farm course can be found in post one of this thread.
    oow785m
  • Options
    vgmusicbookwormvgmusicbookworm Posts: 1,054 Member
    edited February 2012
    can't wait for class ^_^
  • Options
    mudmittens1mudmittens1 Posts: 431 Member
    edited February 2012
    Register me, please and thank you!
    Origin ID is mudmittens
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Register me, please and thank you!

Done! Welcome to Zoo U!
    oow785m
  • Options
    gokukarengokukaren Posts: 1,247 New Member
    edited February 2012
    OH MY svlyn...THIS IS JUST FANTASTIC !!! THANK YOU for such wonderful detail and work on your tutorial. I will be attending all your classes...haha!!! I can't imagine the work that went into doing this --all of us Simmers are so thankful to you. Already, your first class is teaching so much !!
  • Options
    gokukarengokukaren Posts: 1,247 New Member
    edited February 2012
    THANK YOU ALSO ZOO PROFESSOR for your hard work presenting all this info and organizing it. WOW, just great stuff and very helpful. THANK YOU!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    gokukaren wrote:
    THANK YOU ALSO ZOO PROFESSOR for your hard work presenting all this info and organizing it. WOW, just great stuff and very helpful. THANK YOU!

Thanks for the kind words, GokuKaren! I agree with everything you wrote to Svlyn, by the way. She is really doing a great job for us!

If you are attending the class (even if you are doing it after the "live" presentation) then we need to list you as a member. I hope you don't mind, I'm going to "register" you so that you are listed with the rest of us as a member of Svlyn's class.

I like to do that so if we need to alert the class of something (a time change or something that we should all do in preparation for the lecture, I don't know, SOMETHING) then we have a list of folks who need a comment on their Sim Page.

oow785m
  • Options
    mwjessica723mwjessica723 Posts: 3,769 Member
    edited February 2012
    Register me. :D
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Register me. :D

Done! Hi, Jess!
    oow785m
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Reminder: there is still plenty of time to catch up on Lesson 1 and register for Lesson 2!

Join in on the fun and learn about the valuable but challenging technique called CFE by builders!
    oow785m
  • Options
    svlynsvlyn Posts: 4,409 Member
    edited February 2012
    Hey guys working on the next lesson and wow its taking me a long time, and my personal time is a bit tight these days. Trying to get it all done for Saturday. I Might have to teach a short verson and pick up next class. I am a bit tight for time lately. But i will do my best to get the majority of the lesson completed, dont worry i intend to teach this no matter how long it takes..lol OMG><

Glad to see so many people interested..Hey karen nice to see u here too.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Svlyn,

I'm sure whatever you have planned will be great!

Zoo
    oow785m
  • Options
    cbrock7cbrock7 Posts: 1,026 Member
    edited February 2012
    Svlyn & Zoo,

I can't commit myself because of real life being so unpredictable for me but can I lurk?... I just found this thread and am trying to catch up on the first lesson. Svlyn, you are such a wonderful teacher my friend.

I won't disrupt class I promise!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    cbrock7 wrote:
    Svlyn & Zoo,

I can't commit myself because of real life being so unpredictable for me but can I lurk?... I just found this thread and am trying to catch up on the first lesson. Svlyn, you are such a wonderful teacher my friend.

I won't disrupt class I promise!

The wonderful thing is that you can even be an official member of the class if you want and STILL can attend on your own time and as you get around to it. The lessons are right there and available.

I am going to go ahead and register you so that we have your name in case there is something we need to tell everyone (like if there were a time change or something).

Welcome to Zoo U!
    oow785m
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Ick! Stepped in double post!
    oow785m

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file