Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Old thread, please don't post.

Comments

• Options
    BakingNerdBakingNerd Posts: 3,932 Member
    edited November 2011
    TRajah wrote:
    How sweet Blunote!

I don't get this.. The most expensive thing on my list is 5,000
    Ultra lounge full set!

But i already own one of the sets inside.. What do i do? Just drop it & Never think of it again? Or keep it there. Because if i get gifted it (Which i wont because i don't expect so much spent) That means He/she wasted money?

Im going to waste my own money & Buy it. I really want the boys and teens set.
    Stupid EA took them down. :evil: Now to find some points...

Which set do you have?

I love the Ultra stuff myself :D

I have the same problem Simmaniac, I also own one of the sets inside and some of the decor. I just went through and added up the price of all the items that I don't own (guessing at what the prices are based on other objects). It came to over 5,000 and I've only just realized how much I love most of the items in the set, so I am going to add it to my list and save up for it. I wish storybook hadn't gone either as I would love the bed and some other items from that set too. I was lucky enough to get the bayside set with my free points when it went on DD. But I would love the laundry part of the set too so I was very surprised to see that was taken down as it was so new.
  • Options
    SimsManiac2k9SimsManiac2k9 Posts: 11,322 Member
    edited November 2011

:? I own some others from that set too.
    Its hard to decide..

I never saw the Bayside or Storybook set. :( Everyone seems to love them.
  • Options
    buckosnortbuckosnort Posts: 9,628 Member
    edited November 2011
    I had a few points left so buckosnort, dadragonslye and EMPRESSPAMELA yours have been gifted. Have a great day! :D

Thank you so much! :)
  • Options
    BakingNerdBakingNerd Posts: 3,932 Member
    edited November 2011
    I just keep thinking about the pics from the new stuff pack, I really love the items from that and some of the things are similar. I really can't decide about the set, £35 is alot of money to spend one something that I'm not sure about. I do love the patterns that come with the sets though....

Hmm... I think I will remove it now, I would rather buy townlife and master suite for half the price, with probably more items, which I think I like more. Decision made for me. Hopefully my little rant helped anyone else making a decision? Probably not though. *waves*
  • Options
    Nika127Nika127 Posts: 1,926
    edited November 2011
  • Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited November 2011
    Sorry, when I posted first it didn't say anything about HS. So the most expensive gift on my wishlist besides HS is Regency Arcade.

EDIT:
    Forget about what is written above!
    OMG, I just checked my wishlist again and... :shock: Hidden Springs is gone...

Thank you so much blunote00!!!

cfa11e3070.jpg"width=500"
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited November 2011
    sheri19a wrote:
    blunote00 wrote:
    So I was just passing through and decided to hold a little spur of the moment Random Lottery for people posting in this thread. :twisted: :shock:

Top 3 got their wish! Or whatever "was" the most expensive item on their list. Enjoy! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Check your messages!

OMG....OMG!!!! I just woke up this morning and can't believe my eyes. Thank you bluenote for the Ultra lounge 2010! I'm so happy right now..I"m like a little kid at Christmas. Thank you again so very much for your amazing generosity. As soon as I get a grip of myself I'll leave a special message on your comments. **HUGS**
    I would have loved to have been there to see that. :lol::mrgreen:

I don't see the point in posting the most expensive set from our wishlists in this thread, but let it be for fun factory :mrgreen:
    Because that's the point of having a wishlist. You put on there what you wish no matter how big it is, you still wish to have. So go ahead and post what it is because you never know when someone will come along and gift it to you. There's nothing wrong with wishing big. :wink:

It's already happened to these simmers. :P

Gifted by me.
    Erja888
    mvande
    sheri19a

Gifted by immskayleah
    buckosnort
    dadragonslye
    EMPRESSPAMELA

Gifted by tigertots
    kransper

Gifted by TRajah
    Nika127

EDIT: again Added another gifter/giftee. :D
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • Options
    kransperkransper Posts: 5,482 Member
    edited November 2011
    My most expensive thing is the Oktoberfest set. It is the only set in the whole store I don't have any of.
  • Options
    tigertotstigertots Posts: 1,865 Member
    edited November 2011
    kransper wrote:
    My most expensive thing is the Oktoberfest set. It is the only set in the whole store I don't have any of.

Check your mail hun :mrgreen:
  • Options
    kransperkransper Posts: 5,482 Member
    edited November 2011
    tigertots wrote:
    kransper wrote:

awww thank you ((hugs))
  • Options
    blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited November 2011
    Erja888 wrote:
    Sorry, when I posted first it didn't say anything about HS. So the most expensive gift on my wishlist besides HS is Regency Arcade.

EDIT:
    Forget about what is written above!
    OMG, I just checked my wishlist again and... :shock: Hidden Springs is gone...

Thank you so much blunote00!!!

cfa11e3070.jpg"width=500"
    :lol: :shock: :lol: You're welcome hun. Enjoy! :mrgreen:
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • Options
    piffloverpifflover Posts: 615 Member
    edited November 2011
    My most expensive thing is the Ultra Lounge Collection! I too use my wishlist as a guide for when I have simpoints! That way I can keep up with what I need to buy for myself! :D
  • Options
    MissElphebaMissElpheba Posts: 3,810 Member
    edited November 2011
    EDIT: I have been gifted the 2010 set by the Wonderful SmashBridges - I must have had all the gifting karma I am ever due this week as I have been spoiled so much!!
  • Options
    MissElphebaMissElpheba Posts: 3,810 Member
    edited November 2011
    Nika127 wrote:

And this :
    http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=&scategoryId=13056&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:37312&pcategoryId=12859&ppcategoryId=13060 - dream about this set. Just dream.
    But I don't think that everyone ever gift me one of this sets..byt maybe..on christmas :twisted:

OK....who beat me to it??? :twisted: :twisted:
  • Options
    tigertotstigertots Posts: 1,865 Member
    edited November 2011
    kransper wrote:
    tigertots wrote:
    kransper wrote:

awww thank you ((hugs))

You're welcome :D
  • Options
    dadragonslyedadragonslye Posts: 675 New Member
    edited November 2011
    immskayleah Thank you so much for the gift :)
  • Options
    Nika127Nika127 Posts: 1,926
    edited November 2011
    OMG,TRajah thank you so so much ! You make me my day( well,I'm sick in my bed so it wasn't good). OMG,thank you so much again.
    You don't know how grateful I am now :D
  • Options
    EllieOllyEllieOlly Posts: 1,534
    edited November 2011
  • Options
    Mimine17Mimine17 Posts: 2,166 Member
    edited November 2011
    blunote00 wrote:

It's already happened to these simmers. :P

Gifted by me.
    Erja888
    mvande
    sheri19a

Gifted by immskayleah
    buckosnort
    dadragonslye
    EMPRESSPAMELA

Gifted by tigertots
    kransper

EDIT: Added another gifter/giftee. :D

Woow thanks so much guys for being Super Santas a bit early and for realizing our friends' dreams :D
  • Options
    LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,794 Member
    edited November 2011
    Hiya! Here's my most expensive item:

The Boho Vintage Women's Collection:
    http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=&scategoryId=&pcategoryId=&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:39050

Thank you!
  • Options
    mikaliomikalio Posts: 53
    edited November 2011
    Well well. The most expensive item on my wish list is Lady Ravendancer Goth's Book o' Spells. As I can see this thread is early christmas gifting :D All of you are so sweet persons ^,^
  • Options
    kaypaw123kaypaw123 Posts: 117 New Member
    edited November 2011
  • Options
    SoupahReoSoupahReo Posts: 2,290 Member
    edited November 2011
    Most of my wishlist is single items, I only have a few sets on there because I mostly buy the single items one at a time.

But I do love the I Heart The 50’s set. I am waiting for that and a couple of other sets to go in the DD and at the same time hoping that when they do go on the DD, it is actually working.
  • Options
    KLoreleiKLorelei Posts: 7,606 Member
    edited November 2011
    It's so fun to see the random huge wishes get granted. I love reading through this thread! ^_^

Happy weekend everybody!
  • Options
    tttessatttessa Posts: 302
    edited November 2011
    http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=&scategoryId=&pcategoryId=&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:39054

The most expensive thing on my wish list is the September 2011 Complimation.... I really want hidden springs too but i didn't post it. Thanks in advance! :D:D:D:D:D