Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Old thread, please don't post.

I know, it is less likely to get gifted something that is worth $20 in real money, but come-on we can dream right? So go ahead and post maybe someone will gift you. :-)

Please no Hidden Springs

Comments

• Options
    mvandemvande Posts: 8,587 Member
    edited November 2011
    Most Expensive Thing Submitted So Far

Best of 2010 collection at 6,000 points

People Who have Been Gifted

Updated list of gifters/giftees. Let me know if I got it wrong or missed someone.

Gifted by blunote00.
    Erja888
    mvande
    sheri19a
    simfeetunder

Gifted by immskayleah
    buckosnort
    dadragonslye
    EMPRESSPAMELA
    gr1zzly
    MirjamD
    BakingNerd
    SimsManiac2k9

Gifted by tigertots
    kransper

Gifted by TRajah
    Nika127

Gifted by Reachsims
    Morgie10
    Gesshoku_sama
    The_Purple_Plumbob

Gifted by MissElpheba
    dpsharp67

Gifted by simfeetunder
    Sharonj
    Silverwerehog
    Herbgirl15
    mvande
    Mimine17

Gifed by smashbridges20
    TRajah

Gifted by gr1zzly
    crystal91390
    Itzmee

Thanks to you all. :P

That was written by bluenote00 Thanks so much!!

Did anyone else get gifted???

The who got gifted was suggested by bluenote00.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    SilverwerehogSilverwerehog Posts: 88
    edited November 2011
  • Options
    Julia526Julia526 Posts: 4,194 Member
    edited November 2011
    nvm
  • Options
    edited November 2011

The most expensive thing on my wishlist is the

Full Regal Living Set
    Thumbnail_688x336.jpg
    Bring out your inner Highness with the masterful craftsmanship of the Berges Bros. Rule the world (or just decorate your house) with the pomp and majesty of Kings and Queens!
  • Options
    edited November 2011
  • Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited November 2011
    The most expensive item on my wishlist is this. I think that's what most people have on their wishlist as their most expensive gift.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    AmagirlAmagirl Posts: 2,525 Member
    edited November 2011
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Erja888 wrote:
    The most expensive item on my wishlist is this. I think that's what most people have on their wishlist as their most expensive gift.

I once had the full ultra lounge set on my wishlist. Ended up gifting it to myself :mrgreen:

Edit: I will also most likely gift myself whatevers on my wishlist at some point...just emptied it out completly a few weeks ago actually (yes, I spend THAT much money on sims)
  • Options
    HazzaPlumbobHazzaPlumbob Posts: 2,455 Member
    edited December 2011
    Ooops, I got rid of the most expensive thing on my wishlist, so here's the next most expensive thing:

http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=&scategoryId=&pcategoryId=&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:44627
  • Options
    dpsharp67dpsharp67 Posts: 1,216 New Member
    edited November 2011
  • Options
    HazzaPlumbobHazzaPlumbob Posts: 2,455 Member
    edited November 2011
    Julia526 wrote:
    just emptied it out completly a few weeks ago actually (yes, I spend THAT much money on sims)

You say it as if it were a bad thing, the Sims 3 is worth every penny I spend on it!
  • Options
    EMPRESSPAMELAEMPRESSPAMELA Posts: 10,108 Member
    edited November 2011
    the most expensive item on my list is the new auto-noms automatic pet feeding station at 450 spts
    oow785m
  • Options
    Sarah3120Sarah3120 Posts: 4,318 New Member
    edited November 2011
    The most expensive item on my wishlist is the October 2011 Compilation. But I would never expect to get it gifted, OMG, it's much to expensive. :shock: :shock: :shock: It's there to remind me to buy it, in case I get SimPoints someday. :roll:
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Julia526 wrote:
    just emptied it out completly a few weeks ago actually (yes, I spend THAT much money on sims)

You say it as if it were a bad thing, the Sims 3 is worth every penny I spend on it!

Well, it is when you've spent over half a grand on it, though I still love it
  • Options
    BlyssciaBlysscia Posts: 3,771 Member
    edited November 2011
    Set:
    Futureshock Bedroom
    1,000 SimPoints

Item:
    Lady Ravendancer Goth's Book o' Spells
    500 SimPoints
  • Options
    computertech82computertech82 Posts: 2,847 Member
    edited November 2011
    Think the most expensive item/set is the ultra lounge at 5,000 simpoints. :shock:

the only reason i have a couple of sets on mine is so I can can keep track of them...waiting for them to go on sale in a daily deal. (but that's not looking promising now...seems ea changed dd and keep repeating the same items over and over). Still hoping though.....
    tron_zps9rppf9ua.jpg
  • Options
    Gesshoku_samaGesshoku_sama Posts: 254
    edited November 2011
    mine would be the Imperial Bedroom Zen at 550sp

http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=&scategoryId=&pcategoryId=&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:42772

that's the only thing over 100sp that has ever been on my list.
  • Options
    TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    edited November 2011
    :shock: :shock: Most expensive set on my WL is the Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep) (1,550 SimPoints) so to remind myself it's the one thing I would splurge on myself if I was able to get some sps someday :wink: I have been very blessed by so many awesome friends here with so many wonderful gifts, including a few sets which I consider way too expensive for anyone to spend on me. So I would never expect this to be gifted being that it's so expensive, even if it was to go on the DD :wink:
    http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=&scategoryId=&pcategoryId=&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:21398
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    tigertotstigertots Posts: 1,865 Member
    edited December 2011
    Currently mine is the full living regal set and hidden springs, but I am saving points for HS to treat myself :D
  • Options
    SeaKittySeaKitty Posts: 570 Member
    edited November 2011
    This is the most expensive item in my wish list. I love Japan. :mrgreen:
    Imperial Bedroom Zen
  • Options
    friendsfan36friendsfan36 Posts: 6,715 New Member
    edited November 2011
    the ultra lounge compolation
  • Options
    TRajahTRajah Posts: 2,403 Member
    edited November 2011
    Like most of the others, the sets that I have on my list are for tracking for myself, so I can easily see which I wanted as sets and what I have piecemeal.

The most expensive actually isn't the one I want most. Most expensive is the Luxury Resort Attire at 1650. http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=&scategoryId=&pcategoryId=&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:38516

The expensive thing I actually want more is the Romanza Ceremony + Reception + Attire at 1500. Grrrr at EA for having it on the DD for no discount yesterday. And for me to get it really does need to be on sale, because I do have a few of the items piecemeal already. http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=&scategoryId=&pcategoryId=&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:22680

The most expensive individual item would be the windchimes.

And no, I don't expect any gifting. :D But sometimes it's fun to share
  • Options
    friendsfan36friendsfan36 Posts: 6,715 New Member
    edited November 2011
    i agree its fun to share. i don't expect gifts either.
  • Options
    computertech82computertech82 Posts: 2,847 Member
    edited November 2011
    tigertots wrote:
    Think the most expensive item/set is the ultra lounge at 5,000 simpoints. :shock:

the only reason i have a couple of sets on mine is so I can can keep track of them...waiting for them to go on sale in a daily deal. (but that's not looking promising now...seems ea changed dd and keep repeating the same items over and over). Still hoping though.....

This is the most expensive set on my wishlist also, never understand why EA removed items from the store :x

I really WISH they would SELL ultra lounge as a ADD-ON instead. That would be better then what they are trying to release now as a add-on!
    tron_zps9rppf9ua.jpg
  • Options
    JediArielJediAriel Posts: 4,870 Member
    edited November 2011
    I've only been able to afford a few things so there are a lot of expensive sets on my list, including the "Full Regal Living Set" at 2,400 SimPoints and the "Ultra Lounge 2010" set at 5,000 SimPoints. But my most expensive is the "Best of 2010 Collection," at 6,000 SimPoints!!! :shock: