Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Haunted Valley II =]

Comments

• Options
    DarkMirageDarkMirage Posts: 5,998 Member
    edited October 2011
    Yes, although it was very frustrating for me at the time. I can laugh about it now!

Nice world Rflong. Very spooktacular!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited October 2011

My launcher is messing up, this site is messing up, and now i have to update Origins. Is it a new update or have I missed one? :?
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited October 2011
    The last I knew Origin has been down most of the day. The tech boards are screaming so make sure they are fully up before you try.

You better wait Rflong - I just tried to check that and the launcher and Origin is still not up and the launcher is a riddled mess.

As for if you missed an update - it updated the day after Pets came out last.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    edited October 2011
    I downloaded the Origins update and now the launcher is working. :)

*Dagnabbit- I spoke too soon. :lol: frozen launcher but it's up and I'm going to cook dinner. :?
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    That's weird as i tried it and all I got was an apology from Origin saying they were still working on the problem. Was that a different one than the one that came out the day after Pets?

You can check the version number in the about area of the app - I have 8.3.1.9.-108188

That one came out the day after Pets did.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!

• Options
    edited October 2011
    LoL~It's the same one. >.<

More lame self advertising... wait- this topic IS all about this world. ;)

c7983d5b.jpg

2ca19d94.jpg

fd3af165.jpg

8e8154c8.jpg

7c608db7.jpg

What? No.. those aren't your Sims. :shock: They're, they're ~okay they are. :blush:
  • Options
    Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,993 Member
    edited October 2011
    Rflong7,

Those buildings look good. That must be a huge library if it has trees growing inside of it, like that.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Thanks
    - it's got walls missing and a hole in the roof... but with the town dying there's no rush to fix it. :(

• Options
    Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,993 Member
    edited October 2011
    Rflong7,

Well that explains it. I didn't notice there being a hole in the roof.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Got it - I think. It's on the exchange now - right?

In dreams - I LIVE!

• Options
    HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    edited October 2011
    Hi! :mrgreen:

Yes, WR, I downloaded off the Exchange.

I have a sim who can't get to work. She is all dressed up in police garb and her police car is parked directly in front of the hospital and she keeps getting route fail bubble over her head. I think she thinks the car is blocking her path, so the parking space probably needs to be moved up or back a bit.

I also got some lag after a short time. It was funny because I saw this icon over a community lot for a gathering and when I zoomed in I saw all those familar Asylum residents. :lol:

Shortly after that I got the lag. I couldn't really figure out what it was but I suspect it was some wild horses that were spawning in town. As soon as I spotted them and they started running the lag stopped. < BTW if that was it there is nothing you can do about it, it's a Pets thing. I'll test some more to see if it comes back.

That's it for now. Really nicely done, Rflong. Love the hotel behind the diner, among other things. Your a genius as usual!
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Love it even more with the sims Rflong - tried it a wee bit last night and again this morning. I don't usually open my game too often in the daytime - but Pete was working in his home office this morning and needed me to stay put and be quiet - both highly difficult to accomplish - so I went back into Haunted Valley a bit more.

I didn't see any problems at all - runs smooth except what looked like Dutchy and I think it was DD - not sure - getting a bit angry with each over over something in front of the dollshop house I believe. Next thing i know the fur was flying. It quit too soon for me to get a pic and they went walking off in opposite directions. It did make me laugh like the dickens.

But just thought I would let you know. I also have not seen any of the pets spawn yet, but they will during the next visit I am sure.

In dreams - I LIVE!

• Options
    benbluebenblue Posts: 612
    edited October 2011
    Wow

~Rflong7 This is Stunning! I knew it will be good if its from you!

This is now one of my most favourite world (The other being setra, and winter wonderland)

Your amazing Rflong!
  • Options
    Rflong13Rflong13 Posts: 682 Member
    edited October 2011
    Thanks. :mrgreen:

And a bump for October 30th....

screenshot_original.jpg"width=650"

screenshot_original.jpg"width=650"
  • Options
    oixsamoixsam Posts: 47 New Member
    edited October 2011
    This looks great! Downloading now :D
  • Options
    Scorpina2009Scorpina2009 Posts: 1,547 Member
    edited October 2011
    Haunted Valley is AMAZING! It reminds me of a New England town. It is beautiful.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Tonight I am playing this world all evening while tending to the bell ringers. Can't test anyway with interruptions, but I can sure enjoy a ...ummm... spirited adventure in Haunted Valley.....

Off to my lair!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! RFlong and all you simmers - good evening and have fun...

In dreams - I LIVE!

• Options
    Rflong13Rflong13 Posts: 682 Member
    edited November 2011
    Happy Halloween too! :mrgreen:

~ I'm not able to log in today as Rflong7.... can't update the World Index because Rflong7 can't log in.

Oh, well~ I have some candy~Woot!
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    The Mares gave this world a good reveiw - check it out and a big thumbs up by the way!

Had a great night playing in there - the weather seemed to make most of the little ones few and far between - it's hard having to tramp through 11 plus inches of snow in a costume and mask and snowsuit - poor little ones - they need a do-over, but my night was fun anyway. I added the perfect family to the legacy lot as they have a number of ghosts - the Ghoulwrights from GreyMeadows.

So it was double the fun as I had not really played them very much before and HV was the perfect place for them.

I noted the Assylum bunch got themselves some pets too. Your sim in there is always out with the dog, so I sort of think the dog is more hers than anyones.

Candy! I lovvvvve candy, but nobody will let me have it. Pete can hear the wrappers if i try and a haunting, menacing voice streams out of his office " don't you be eating any of that...." Eerie. wooooooooo.

In dreams - I LIVE!

• Options
    edited November 2011
    Lol~ what good hearing he has! :lol:

Yay~I'm so glad it's running right and I'll check out 🐸🐸🐸🐸 later to night. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    turistas9turistas9 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited November 2011
    maybe i wont need a city, this place looks nice!
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Well, it is kind of small in relation to the whole map plus it doesn't have all the Rabbit hole career buildings. :(
    And no apartments.
  • Options
    ClayworldClayworld Posts: 1,106 Member
    edited November 2011
    I grabbed this one, very nice rflong.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Thanks, Clayworld. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Scorpina2009Scorpina2009 Posts: 1,547 Member
    edited January 2012
    Rflong7 wrote:
    I am going to put a few Sims to the end of their lives so they will hopefully die the next day.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

awwwwwww poor sims ! LOL ;p

rflong7! you should work for EA as a designer; you are awesome!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top