Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Niac1234's International Creations NEW Postmodern Glamour Pg. 31 ~8/07/14~

Comments

• Options
    crs9900crs9900 Posts: 711 Member
    edited June 2013
    So, I downloaded and am really liking the interior :D
    I think I like the master bedroom the best.

Great job :)
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited June 2013
    Nice! Looks great and very suited to a beach lifestyle!

Loved the blue and white bedroom! Very airy!

Rec'd!
    T
  • Options
    onigiriloveronigirilover Posts: 1,240 Member
    edited June 2013
    fantastic as always :D

Rec'd
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited June 2013
    Paradise Romance is gorgeous Niac! The gardens are just beautiful and so is that pool area. I love all the different colors for the rooms. The blue bedroom looks so serene and tropical. Really lovely! Rec'd.
  • Options
    niac1234niac1234 Posts: 6,735 Member
    edited June 2013
    thank you all. :D
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited June 2013
    Oh WOW! :D Stunning beach house! Love the exterior and the landscaping! That pool area and the hot tub area looks really inviting. Love the blue double bedroom inside. Loving the beachy vibe! Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited June 2013
    Paradise Romance looks gorgeous with beautiful interiors! :)
    rec'd

Can you help me please - you said, that it has no custom content, but I see, that the file-size is 34 MB, which seems a too much for me. I see that you used at least one premium content - is that possible, that premium content causes it?
    I ask it, because I work on a house where I plan to use some premium content, and don't want to run into some not foreseen surprise :D
    Or can it be the car you included (if the store-list is fine on the download-page)?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    imoger wrote:
    Paradise Romance looks gorgeous with beautiful interiors! :)
    rec'd

Can you help me please - you said, that it has no custom content, but I see, that the file-size is 34 MB, which seems a too much for me. I see that you used at least one premium content - is that possible, that premium content causes it?
    I ask it, because I work on a house where I plan to use some premium content, and don't want to run into some not foreseen surprise :D
    Or can it be the car you included (if the store-list is fine on the download-page)?

Hmmm... good question. I used three premium content items first of all. I used the spa, massage table, and outdoor shower from sunlit tides. And I used the Massage table twice don't forget. That could cause it, though I have no idea how much space premium content takes up. Another causality may be the landscaping coupled with a large lot (50x50); I'm almost positive that landscaping plays a bit role in file size considering how detailed the plants are. I used QUITE a bit of flowers and bushes. Not to mention that the trees from Sunlit Tides (I also used one from Monte Vista) are the most lush and detailed, I believe, of any trees thus far, that could be a factor. this house is quite large, let's be honest. The pool is huge, there's a hot tub, and my pictures only showed about half of the interior. :shocked: I don't know about cars. I did use two of them, I believe they were the free store content, ford focus, and some hybrid car.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I made this for the funky floaters competition. Enjoy! :D

Exchange link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7409189
    Description: §133,112. This house above the water is perfect for modern luxury for the growing family, or maybe just a party pad for a rich single. No CC. 2 bed, 2 bath. Fully Playtested.
    Pictures: Front
    Screenshot-925_zps94e2d6bc.jpg
    Back
    Screenshot-926_zps12d63b4b.jpg
    1st floor
    Screenshot-923_zpsa8d50a63.jpg
    2nd floor
    Screenshot-924_zpse5c0de22.jpg

Screenshot-917_zps7961bb7c.jpg

Screenshot-914_zps235c2a5c.jpg

Screenshot-915_zpsebca1ae8.jpg

Screenshot-932_zps6b2cced8.jpg

Link to Slideshow/Album: http://s1137.photobucket.com/user/niac123/slideshow/The S House?sort=3

It's especially important to look at the album to find the best place to put the lot.
    :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    bump. :D
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited June 2013
    Wow Niac! The S House is really cool! I love the exterior design and colors. And the landscaping is just gorgeous! It's so nicely decorated on the interior! Rec'd.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited June 2013
    The S house is very nice. Great design of it! Very nice photo that you have of it in your slideshow with the Sunlit Tides landscape . The name of the build suits it ! Very nice way you have done the flowers and plants. It is great how you have done the windows which will let light in and for sims to have the views of the sea. Great to have the easel outside to do painting in the air, and nice hot tub to relax in. Great way you have done the steps. Very nice furnishing of the interior. Nice shades of colour you have used.
    A great houseboat!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Thank you! :D
  • Options
    k2m1took2m1too Posts: 3,128 Member
    edited June 2013
    Nice work, Niac! rec'd
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Great looking build Niac! Great architecture! I love that it is on water! YAY for the new patch. :mrgreen: Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    saitouamysaitouamy Posts: 1,104 Member
    edited June 2013
    The lot is so gorgeous! Love the interirs, wallpapers and outside looks beautiful too. Must be perfectly fit to Island Paradise :D
  • Options
    TRachetTRachet Posts: 1,040 Member
    edited June 2013
    Wow, niac! I didn't know you build!

I absolutely love the S house! Looks perfect for IP. :)

Bookmarked because the houses are so amazing looking! :lol:
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    I don't have time, so here's a few pictures and a link. Read the description on the exchange. I built this for the dream home competition. :D

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7482833

Screenshot-1048_zps0fca30f3.jpg

Screenshot-1041_zpsbe306595.jpg

Screenshot-991_zpsd9b63c3a.jpg

Screenshot-897_zpsf3c45e87.jpg

Screenshot-907_zpsa1df17c2.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Stunning modern! :D I love the architecture and the vibrant colours you have used for the exterior. Inside, the living room looks so droolworthy! Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Thank you Yanti! :D
  • Options
    CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    edited July 2013
    Vigneto Moderna is a stunning, luxurious house for our contemporary sims Niac, rec'd! 8)
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Yay!! I got featured... AGAIN!! Thank you so much sim team! :D
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    :thumbup: Congrats on the well deserved feature Niac! WOOT! WOOT! :thumbup:
  • Options
    ajscheible77ajscheible77 Posts: 179 New Member
    edited October 2013
    I can't find that Kissing Fairy Statue anywhere in that collection, can you find the statue in your game and tell me what it is called. i have it as well but it won't allow me to download it into my game. having troubles with my purchase history atm
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Wow it's been a while since I've posted here! :XD: Believe me, I have a few stellar WIP's including a world that should be coming soon! :D

King's Keep Public Park
    Description: This small castle outcove garden was once only reserved for royalty, now anyone can enjoy the beauty of this medieval public park.
    Exchange Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8018575
    Pics: Screenshot-273_zpse4196415.jpg

Screenshot-272_zpsccdb2274.jpg

Screenshot-270_zps215c5493.jpg

Screenshot-271_zps06f189c8.jpg

Screenshot-274_zps0d394883.jpg

Screenshot-275_zps800682af.jpg

:mrgreen: