Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Niac1234's International Creations NEW Postmodern Glamour Pg. 31 ~8/07/14~

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited December 2012
    That looks so very great :) I do like that kitchen and the colours you have used there. Great work with the classy living room that has the fireplace, an i like how you have placed the plants. It all looks great :)
  • Options
    niac1234niac1234 Posts: 6,735 Member
    edited December 2012
    rosemow wrote:
    That looks so very great :) I do like that kitchen and the colours you have used there. Great work with the classy living room that has the fireplace, an i like how you have placed the plants. It all looks great :)

Lol. :D That is not a living room, rather a huge bedroom. :XD: I bit off more than I could chew for the master bedroom in the floorplan. Thank you for the compliments.
  • Options
    aimeeyoung14aimeeyoung14 Posts: 497 Member
    edited December 2012
    I'm actually obsessed with your French builds! Love it! Just made a Provencal French house myself :lol:
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited December 2012
    AWESOME!!! I love the architecture and the interiors are grand! Great job! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    rosemow wrote:
    Sorry! :oops:

I'm the one who should be sorry. :XD:
  • Options
    onigiriloveronigirilover Posts: 1,240 Member
    edited December 2012
    wonderful creations :D
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited December 2012
    Niac, your homes are always so beautifully done!

Rec'd the graveyard..it's gorgeous.

As for the French Country home, I have an idea for you. Try highlighting an area or two with a different siding choice...so it looks like it is a very old house that has had an addition added. The shape, the roof is perfect. I think to make it pop, mix up your siding a bit. Maybe a timber and plastered wall? Something that will show off those edges, corners and nooks. Soething rustic, homey? Maybe the front door area, maybe the tower, maye the two balconied wings would be good for this. It is such a lovely lovely home with tons of details. I think the solid stone ( which is colored very prettily ) is not showcasing all the wonderful angles of this house quite enough. changing some siding will make it look as if this house has grown and evolved, if you know what I mean. It'll add some interest and make your wonderful architecture stand out. Add a chimney? In a rough rocked pattern?

Love the landscaping too! Love. Your interiors are soooo pretty!

You don't have to change a thing, though..it's gorgeous as it is. I suggest only if you want to play around With the exterior patterns a bit.

T

• Options
    edited December 2012
    Niac, your homes are always so beautifully done!

Rec'd the graveyard..it's gorgeous.

As for the French Country home, I have an idea for you. Try highlighting an area or two with a different siding choice...so it looks like it is a very old house that has had an addition added. The shape, the roof is perfect. I think to make it pop, mix up your siding a bit. Maybe a timber and plastered wall? Something that will show off those edges, corners and nooks. Soething rustic, homey? Maybe the front door area, maybe the tower, maye the two balconied wings would be good for this. It is such a lovely lovely home with tons of details. I think the solid stone ( which is colored very prettily ) is not showcasing all the wonderful angles of this house quite enough. changing some siding will make it look as if this house has grown and evolved, if you know what I mean. It'll add some interest and make your wonderful architecture stand out. Add a chimney? In a rough rocked pattern?

Love the landscaping too! Love. Your interiors are soooo pretty!

You don't have to change a thing, though..it's gorgeous as it is. I suggest only if you want to play around With the exterior patterns a bit.

T

Believe me, I've defintely messed around with the exterior patterns quite a bit. I think is the best way. Thank you for the compliments, uploading soon. :D
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    I Presents... La Maison de la Campagne

DOWNLOAD HERE

Unfortunately, I called it la maison du campagne in the exchange... I forgot that campagne is feminine, not masculine in french :XD:

Here's the description in the exchange:
    Trans: Countryside home (5 bed, 6 bath). This mansion features a large and bountiful kitchen along side a large backyard to be made into what your heart desires. The winding driveway can fit many cars. It is fully decorated for the seasons, and is perfect for a growing family... that happens to be extraordinarily wealthy. XD

LaMaisonDuCampagne_zps7a3ce85c.png

Screenshot-283-2_zps580ad675.jpg

Screenshot-284-1_zps57b13ef7.jpg

Screenshot-268-1_zpsdcb46431.jpg
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited December 2012
    It's just a beautiful, beautiful piece of art, Niac!

Big rec!

Huge!

T
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Thanks Taryn. Apparently EA hates me becasues my last two lots haven't shown up on the exchange so they get minimal downloads. I posted two threads about it but nothing has been said confirming this, so I assume it's just me. I guess I'll try re-uploading.
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited December 2012
    All of your builds are completely stunning!
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    edited December 2012
    Wow, just love your Maison du Campagne! The floor plan is just ingenious and I adore the interiors you've made. Big rec!
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    La Cathédrale du Sainte Jean D'arc

This one is quite a pain to make. I've been messing with the architecture for many hours. I cannot figure out how to detail it while still making it look good. I love CFE and hate it at the same time. What I hate 100% is the fact that you cannot build over 5 stories. Here it is, it's finally (semi) presentable. Please, for the love of God, give me your advice.

Screenshot-293-1_zpsc8953554.jpg

Those flying butresses took forever, so you better like them. :XD:
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Stunning french home! I absolutely love it! Recommended and added to my favourites. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

The Cathedral looks impressive! :shock: What a fantastic architecture! :D
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Beaulieu Estate:

Screenshot-301-2_zps09205388.jpg

This one is in, along with many of my other french creations, into my brand new world, I can't show any pics yet because it isn't that presentable yet, but it's a French city island. :D
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited January 2013
    Beaulieu Estate looks really great, as does the Cathedral! :) I can see a lot of long, hard work would be needed for that architecture! Your French City Island world sounds as if it will be very great with all these spectacular French builds of yours in it! :)
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    thanks rosemow! :D
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    bump, I really need feedback.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Fantastic! Looks very grand. :D
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Here's the link to my new world. Please give feedback on this thread.

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/631860.page
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    This time, I present...
    the Coquét Family!!

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6905907
    EA replaced the é with a ? in the exchange. Ignore that.

Niac1234: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/niac1234

The Coquét family is a bit odd to say the least. Some say that Pamela Coquét went insane when her mother died due to her own hubris. Eric Coquét moved to New Orleans from France in order to find love yet keep his French heritage, and he found this in voodoo witch Pamela Magique. The odd couple loves eachother as well as their pets very much. Pamela is an artist who didn't find much money in the profession so she went to fortunetelling, But she believes she has a masterpiece in the making already. Eric continued his modest career as a photographer, though he is seriously considering ditching it all and taking a career in architectual design.

Coquet (without the accent) is a French world for aesthetic. which obviously fits this family. :XD:

Pamela Coquét

Favorites:
    Color: Violet
    Food: Crepes
    Music: R & B

Traits:
    Insane
    Vegetarian
    Artistic
    Diva
    Green thumb

Skills:
    Painting, L10
    Bass, L2
    Cooking, L4
    Gardening, L7
    Athletic, L1
    Handy, L2
    Alchemy, L8

Lifetime Wish: Renaissance Sim

Career: Fortune Telling, Mysticism, L9

Zodiac Sign: Libra (Sign of creativity)

Pictures:

Everyday:
    Screenshot-436_zpsd6984a49.jpg

Athletic:
    Screenshot-437-1_zpse3131124.jpg

Formal:
    Screenshot-438-2_zpseed6e12d.jpg

Outerwear:
    Screenshot-439_zps1435ea03.jpg

Sleepwear:
    Screenshot-440-1_zps84e35549.jpg

Swimwear:
    Screenshot-441_zpsa9ad210b.jpg

Eric Coquét

Favorites:
    Color: Aqua
    Food: Crepes
    Music: Roots

Traits:
    Social Butterfly
    Photographer's Eye
    Animal Lover
    Artistic
    Snob

Skills:
    Sculpting, L4
    Athletic, L1
    Cooking, L4
    Handy, L6
    Piano, L2
    Painting, L7
    Photography, L7

Lifetime Wish: Visionary

Career: Photography, L6

Zodiac Sign: Leo (creative sign, that is compatible with Libra)

Pictures:

Everyday:
    Screenshot-430-1_zps49cdb70b.jpg

Athletic:
    Screenshot-431-1_zps5a074b9d.jpg

Formal:
    Screenshot-432-1_zps4481da63.jpg

Outerwear:
    Screenshot-433-1_zps62472ed3.jpg

Sleepwear:
    Screenshot-434-1_zpsebe7acad.jpg

Swimwear:
    Screenshot-435-1_zps0815c436.jpg

http://s1137.beta.photobucket.com/user/niac123/library/Coquet?#/user/niac123/library/Coquet?&_suid=1358894297496035369634616062773

I hope you enjoy this one as well. :D

• Options
    edited January 2013
    I present...
    Chez Magique

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6912339

Niac1234: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/niac1234

Description: This house sure is magical. The Magique family has lived in this house since it was built, and when the Magique twins mysteriously died on the same day, their voodoo witch sister, Pamela and her Beau, French native, Eric took residence. This haunted condo has 2 bed, 2.75 bath. The hidden room in the attic is perfect for any magical being. filled with potted plants for vegetarian Pamela, and easels for their artistic tendencies. Built atop a traditional New Orleans Café. NO CC

There are also 5 NPC apartments. the colors of the house, you'll find, match the favorite colors of my version of Pamela and Eric. Also, there's a pedastal in the living room with a genie lamp. I didn't want to add a genie to the family before uploading, so i'm giving that option to the downloader. I really enjoyed playing this house. It caters to my 3 favorite creatures, Witch's, Genies, and Ghosts. I believe there aree about 10 active graves on this lot. I had to kill a lot of paparazi. :XD: I did this because I noticed that, even though this is built above a café, it's still only a residential lot and I wanted it to have a community lot feel. You'll also find a room filled with red lights, that's supposed to be a makeshift photograph development room for Eric. I suppose anyone who doesn't know of this contest would be confused by that. Lastly, there's a hidden magic room on the top level with a bookcase door. *sighs* I think that's everything I want to say. :XD:

Pictures:

Screenshot-409-1_zpse037228e.jpg

Screenshot-401_zps1daf8d70.jpg

Screenshot-416-1_zpsce1ab1cc.jpg
    I thought a mask vendor during Mardi Gras was a cool idea. :XD:

Screenshot-360-1_zps8c27a9be.jpg

Screenshot-377-2_zpsb3373164.jpg

Screenshot-421_zpsf8af0c62.jpg

Screenshot-446-1_zps00e40480.jpg

Screenshot-444-1_zps7b0fc9ff.jpg

Screenshot-445-1_zps6bef0339.jpg

Screenshot-385-2_zps50e8aad6.jpg

Screenshot-443-1_zps0717b8e8.jpg

http://s1137.beta.photobucket.com/user/niac123/library/#/user/niac123/library/Chez Magique?&_suid=135888834580808414212844194242

World Lot was Built in: Bridgeport (I made sure it would work with other worlds too).`

Price: §177,749

One Last note, I noticed that the custom paintings do not show up on the lot. :( They were there I dunno what went wrong. It shouldn't be hard to replace them considering that Pamela has level 10 painting skill, and Eric is level 7. :mrgreen:

I really hope you all like it!!

• Options
    gokukarengokukaren Posts: 1,247 New Member
    edited January 2013
    Great job Niac--recommended them all and the new Magic house. :thumbup: :thumbup: