Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

hmmm

Did anyone else that preordered from origin not get their email for the free stuff pack? I've been checking everyday and it still hasn't come. :roll:

Comments

• Options
    Sookie_54Sookie_54 Posts: 429 Member
    edited October 2011
    I still haven't gotten an e-mail yet either.
  • Options
    kweenkobra15kweenkobra15 Posts: 25 New Member
    edited October 2011
    I never got an email, it just had given me the download link right when I checked out in Origin.
  • Options
    KamilahNemethKamilahNemeth Posts: 148 New Member
    edited October 2011
    I havent gotten an email for it either. Maybe they are comming after the game ships or with the conformations?
  • Options
    kk8099kk8099 Posts: 1,300 New Member
    edited October 2011
    I haven't gotten mine yet either, they may be waiting until it ships so they can charge you for Pets, then give it to you.
  • Options
    AmberM66AmberM66 Posts: 904 New Member
    edited October 2011
    kk8099 wrote:
    I haven't gotten mine yet either, they may be waiting until it ships so they can charge you for Pets, then give it to you.

I didn't even think of that,haha. Makes sense though. Jeez, I'm so slow sometimes :oops:
  • Options
    AlnairanAlnairan Posts: 2,424 Member
    edited October 2011
    I didn't and I don't know if I will. Anybody knows if it's just for some countries?
    Or will everybody around the world who preordered Pets from the Origin get the free stuff pack?
    6724061.png
    Origin ID: Gabby-Abeille
  • Options
    RickychengRickycheng Posts: 609 Member
    edited October 2011
    Alnairan wrote:
    I didn't and I don't know if I will. Anybody knows if it's just for some countries?
    Or will everybody around the world who preordered Pets from the Origin get the free stuff pack?
    I heard some contries do not have this offer.
    The best way is check your Origin's Sims 3 Pets Product Detail page to see if there are metion it or not.
    Some of the contries/location the pages already said will get it after release,not now.(just same as me)

I think the simmers who got the email today are all from US/Canada.
  • Options
    maeblossom82maeblossom82 Posts: 27 New Member
    edited October 2011
    I'm in the US and still haven't gotten my email for the free stuff pack either. I'm going to be really sad if i don't get one.
  • Options
    sims2nightyfansims2nightyfan Posts: 1,316 Member
    edited October 2011
    What I did to get mine is I talked with a costumer rep an he put it automatically in my Digital download origin :) I now have High end loft yay :wink:

now all I need is Townlife and WA :D
  • Options
    maeblossom82maeblossom82 Posts: 27 New Member
    edited October 2011
    I just talked to customer service and they told me if I didn't get an email then I don't qualify! Why does everyone get different stories from them. I am so mad. I do qualify, I preordered in July!
  • Options
    sirona66sirona66 Posts: 5,196 Member
    edited October 2011
    i preorded the digi from origin about the beginning of this month, and not got an email on it, but.. i am thinking they might be waiting till the day of mailing for some or the day of the actual download. I also noticed in my origin that pets is there ready to be downloaded, but not ready, it that makes sense.

still think we will c it alot of us on the day of delivery.