The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"UGLY WISHES" a Wishacy that has just gone Ugly - Gen 7 - Chapter 25 - updated 5th Jan 2014

12345679...Next

Comments

• Options
    itsjulieitsjulie Posts: 2,890 Member
    edited November 2013
    tcbforum.gif

100 Little Weeds - 100 baby challenge

• Options
    edited November 2013
    I have another chapter for "Ugly Wishes"

Chapter 10

Screenshot-26-1.jpg"width=600"
    tcbforum.gif

• Options
    edited November 2013
    tcbforum.gif

• Options
    edited November 2013
    another chapter for Ugly Wishes

Chapter 12

Screenshot-63-5.jpg"width=600"
    tcbforum.gif

• Options
    edited November 2013
    another chapter for "Ugly Wishes"

Chapter 13

Screenshot-76.jpg"width=600"
    tcbforum.gif

• Options
    edited November 2013
    I have another chapter for Ugly Wishes

Chapter 14

Screenshot-9-2.jpg"width=600"
    tcbforum.gif

• Options
    edited November 2013
    I have another chapter for Ugly Wishes

Chapter 15

Screenshot-82-1.jpg"width=600"
    tcbforum.gif

• Options
    edited December 2013
    tcbforum.gif

• Options
    edited December 2013
    tcbforum.gif

• Options
    edited December 2013
    tcbforum.gif

• Options
    edited December 2013
    tcbforum.gif

• Options
    edited December 2013
    tcbforum.gif

• Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    edited December 2013
    I'm just going to pop in and say hello since I finally managed to catch up :mrgreen:.

Cello can't quiet seem to make up his mind and I find it incredibly funny :lol:.

I started my own ugly wishacy because of your story I just found the sims so strange looking I had to try it myself :mrgreen:. I did however throw some of your Ugli's into the town and they made an appearance that wasn't planned on otherwise I would have asked for your permission beforehand but I did leave a link to it letting others know.

Hope you have a Merry Christmas or Happy Holiday :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    :D I don't mind at all that you used my ugli's in your ugly wishacy :D
    I'll have to try and find it and have a read - I love to see what they are doing in other games :lol:

:lol: No Cello is a pain in the but wish wise - but then i expected him to be - being bisexual and having the flirty trait - it just never stops with him and his wishes are so random - he ignores the carpool half of the time and he's too busy in the bedroom he's hardly dented his lifetime wish :roll:

Edit - I just found your blog :wink: Ive bookmarked on my blog "places where the ugli family hang out"
    I'll have a read tommorrow when ive got time :D

I have another chapter for "Ugly Wishes"

Chapter 21

Screenshot-61-2.jpg"width=600"
    tcbforum.gif

• Options
    edited December 2013
    I didn't think so but thought I would just let you know :-) . Their not up to much yet but it's only the first generation so who knows what will happen in future chapters :shock: . I was actually quite surprised that they showed up around my sims house at all but I suppose they do love a good party 8).

:shock: one of mine may end up with the flirty trait hope shes nothing like Cello... :shock: oh berry she also has the great kisser trait...I think the future is troublesome :lol:

I enjoyed ch.21...can't wait to see what Cello has planned for Chad, hopefully he's getting rid of him, he's very....well hated by me making :evil: things complicated for Cello :cry:.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    :lol: Yeah I had a quick look - spotted Kelly Cain and Cello :D I havent had a chance to sit and read through it - but I will do after the holidays :D

oh great kisser and flirty :lol: that will only lead to trouble!! Lets hope shes not like Cello!! I am playing with Cello and Mallow in a different file and Ive had to put them on an island with only one lot on it where they live - that is the only way for cello to behave himself :lol: If you have sp in your game i wouldnt be surprised if he doesnt end up with a tonne of kids!!

another chapter for "Ugly Wishes"

Chapter 22

Screenshot-161-1.jpg"width=600"

there will be another chapter out later - I did put 22 out a few days ago but I got sidetracked and never posted on here or the wishacy thread :roll:
    tcbforum.gif

• Options
    edited December 2013
    another chapter for "Ugli Wishes"

Chapter 23

Screenshot-3-7-1.jpg"width=600"
    tcbforum.gif

• Options
    edited December 2013
    itsjulie wrote:
    :lol: Yeah I had a quick look - spotted Kelly Cain and Cello :D I havent had a chance to sit and read through it - but I will do after the holidays :D

oh great kisser and flirty :lol: that will only lead to trouble!! Lets hope shes not like Cello!! I am playing with Cello and Mallow in a different file and Ive had to put them on an island with only one lot on it where they live - that is the only way for cello to behave himself :lol: If you have sp in your game i wouldnt be surprised if he doesnt end up with a tonne of kids!!

Kelly is around the house a lot, he's best friends with the oldest kid, and working on becoming friends with the others, but Zoey(gen.2-heir) seems to really like hanging out with him.

Cello and Cain randomly appear during the parties my sims throw.

I did have SP in but removed at the start of Gen.2 so my heirs would have some choices when they graduate and look for spouses :lol: Poor Cello isolated to an Island well at least he's w/Mallow.

I read ch.22 last night but never got around to commenting but now i'll do that after I read ch.23 :D.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Oh I love Kelly - he died off in the fire so he never got a life after been a teen in my game :cry: I'd love to see him get a life in another game - he's one of those sims that I keep meaning to dig out and do something with but Ive always got too much other stuff on the go :lol:

SO their might be a possibility he might end up with Zoey - eeww I hope so!!

another chapter for ugly wishes

Chapter 24

Screenshot-64-3-1.jpg"width=600"
    tcbforum.gif

• Options
    edited January 2014
    Will Cello ever get rid of Chad :shock:

So many complications, maybe Crystal will be his ticket of getting rid of Chad :twisted:

I like Kelly as well, he should get a very good life after being a teen if my heiress keeps wanting to hang out with him :D.

Yes there's a possibility, she keeps getting wishes that involve him so far there mostly to hang out, play games, etc...but I'm sure when a formal dance appears if one ever happens she'll want to ask him :wink:
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    I know - its the one **** wish that he is NOT rolling :roll: Ive been waiting for it since there very first bust up!!! I seriously don't know why he hasn't rolled the wish when the ones for Crystal and Annie came quite quickly!! But it will come :D eventually :lol:

OWW I really hope she does pick Kelly :D it would be nice to see him getting a life :D

ive got another one :wink:

Chapter 25

Screenshot-147-3-1.jpg"width=600"
    tcbforum.gif