The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"UGLY WISHES" a Wishacy that has just gone Ugly - Gen 7 - Chapter 25 - updated 5th Jan 2014

Comments

• Options
    SRainaSRaina Posts: 968 Member
    edited September 2011
    itsjulie wrote:
    SRaina wrote:
    I've seen that challenge since I do read the Sammy blog. Maybe it will slow you down. But you also have Kandice and Lex with their baby blog too. I'll look forward to reading about your Marty lives.

Maybe Pear will find his way into one of those because I kinda want to play with him but then that be less time to play with Cranberry. Since I do have the genetic family that I play when I need to break from the wishacy family.

Maybe you could do a Pear clone challenge :lol:

I'm not sure I'd have time to do another challenge. As I do have the genetic challenge I'm still doing but it's going a bit slow at the moment since I did have to move the wishacy to the new town and I like seeing what Cranberry and company are going to do.
  • Options
    itsjulieitsjulie Posts: 2,890 Member
    edited September 2011
    another chapter

Chapter 14
    tcbforum.gif

100 Little Weeds - 100 baby challenge

• Options
    edited September 2011
    @sraina - do you have a link for that genetics challenge thing - i know i have asked once a while back i did have a quick look - thought i had book marked it. :(
    tcbforum.gif

• Options
    edited September 2011
    itsjulie wrote:
    @sraina - do you have a link for that genetics challenge thing - i know i have asked once a while back i did have a quick look - thought i had book marked it. :(

Here's the link to the challenge: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/279967.page

There's a picture thread for the challenge and an heir tracking thread too, but the links to those are on the challenge thread. I've got generation 5 born and half grown in it.
  • Options
    edited September 2011

another chapter ready to read

Chapter 15
    tcbforum.gif

• Options
    edited September 2011
    SRaina wrote:
    itsjulie wrote:

Here's the link to the challenge: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/279967.page

There's a picture thread for the challenge and an heir tracking thread too, but the links to those are on the challenge thread. I've got generation 5 born and half grown in it.

That looks fun :lol: but i am not even going to attempt it - i am already doing too much :lol:
    Do you have problems playing with normal sims.
    I cut out the berry skins after about generation 4 or 5 in my first wishacy because ppl werent liking them.
    thats why i went to colourful hairs and normal skin i would much rather play with coloured skinned sims
    now i struggle to play with normal looking sims :lol: even Marty sometimes - i would love to dye his hair :lol:
    tcbforum.gif

• Options
    edited September 2011
    another Ugly chapter :x :cry:

Chapter 16
    tcbforum.gif

• Options
    edited September 2011
    itsjulie wrote:
    SRaina wrote:
    itsjulie wrote:

That looks fun :lol: but i am not even going to attempt it - i am already doing too much :lol:
    Do you have problems playing with normal sims.
    I cut out the berry skins after about generation 4 or 5 in my first wishacy because ppl werent liking them.
    thats why i went to colourful hairs and normal skin i would much rather play with coloured skinned sims
    now i struggle to play with normal looking sims :lol: even Marty sometimes - i would love to dye his hair :lol:

I am partial to the colored sims, but I'm able to play with my Bagans family. The spare of first gen was my first vampire and he's still with the family since I have this problem of my sims having babies late in their life so I have "Uncle Fox" there to watch over the family. It's in the town that's overrun with vampires.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    another chapter

Chapter 18
    tcbforum.gif

• Options
    edited September 2011
    another chapter

Chapter 19
    tcbforum.gif

• Options
    edited September 2011
    Okay so I wanted to say that despite feeling sorry for Toby. I also feel pleased that Pear has a family now. And even if they hadn't had been his kids he still probably would have played with them as he did that for Raspberry, Cherry, Rhubarb, and Cranberry. And of course his own Papaya that he never did get to see graduate. I just wanted to add that to the my comment. :)

And I do want to see how he handles just him and his kids now.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Hopefully you might get to see him a little if the kids wish to see their mom I will have them straight round there :lol:
    As she is baby mad i am hoping their will be more babies.
    I have already noticed that Jade is now a Marmalade so the game has married them off :D
    tcbforum.gif

• Options
    edited September 2011
    I do hope the kids want to see their mother. And Pear is family orientated and so is Jade so they should make more babies.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    I have caught my chapters up to where i have played too so I don't know what is going to happen yet :shock: shocking for me that :lol:
    At the moment Blake just wants to be mean to Jade - never seen that before!!!

ANYWAY GENERATION TWO has just started

Chapter one
    tcbforum.gif

• Options
    edited October 2011
    Another chapter

Chapter 2
    tcbforum.gif

• Options
    edited October 2011
    Another Ugly chapter

Chapter 3
    tcbforum.gif

• Options
    edited October 2011
    It wouldn't let me comment for some reason so I'll just comment here.

Yup, it looks like you might have some trouble brewing, but it would be nice to have a look at Pear's twins in game even if I do have them in my bin. Hoping you get some 'ugly' babies.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    SRaina wrote:
    It wouldn't let me comment for some reason so I'll just comment here.

Yup, it looks like you might have some trouble brewing, but it would be nice to have a look at Pear's twins in game even if I do have them in my bin. Hoping you get some 'ugly' babies.

You will see them briefly soon :) mint rolled the wish to hang out with him mom - so i took him straight round there :lol:

Chapter 4
    http://uglywishes.blogspot.com/2011/10/chapter-4-gen-2-blake.html
    tcbforum.gif

• Options
    edited October 2011
    Another chapter

Chapter 5
    tcbforum.gif

• Options