Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"UGLY WISHES" a Wishacy that has just gone Ugly - Gen 7 - Chapter 25 - updated 5th Jan 2014

Hiya everyone

Well I have just started another "Wishacy" and have called it Ugly Wishes because I have built up a town of Ugly and berry Sims and am hoping to keep it Ugly!!!!! This is my third wishacy. I used to suffer from sim OCD but playing a wishacy has definitely cured me of that!!! I find it hard now to play any other way and was not going to do another wishacy after my second one - but I just couldn't help myself!!!!

This is Toby Ugli the founder of my "wishacy" and as you can see his face is not a pretty picture.

Screenshot-59.jpg"width=500"

GENERATION ONE

Introducing the Founder
Chapter 1

GENERATION TWO

Chapter 1

GENERATION THREE

Chapter 1

GENERATION FOUR

Chapter 1

GENERATION FIVE

Chapter 1

GENERATION SIX

Chapter 1

If you have not come across a "Wishacy" before it is basically a sim led challenge where the sim choses its own path in life using freewill and the wishes they roll. The "Wishacy was created by Buckeygirl80 and the Offical Rules can be found here.

For this wishacy I have used a blank world supplied by BSIRegina called Build Town II The blank world can be downloaded from hereand I highly recommend it!!

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy it!!!
Any comments would be appreciated.
Thank you!!

tcbforum.gif

100 Little Weeds - 100 baby challenge

Comments

• Options
    SRainaSRaina Posts: 968 Member
    edited September 2011
    Now I know you mentioned I'll like some of the upcoming pictures so I'll be waiting for more chapters that have Apple in them.
  • Options
    Liltab1121Liltab1121 Posts: 3,131 Member
    edited September 2011
    He's somewhat attracti.....

*facepalm*

Okay I can't even say it :lol: .
    Bookmarked :wink:
    259g3le.gif
  • Options
    itsjulieitsjulie Posts: 2,890 Member
    edited September 2011
    @sraina I think you will like whats coming :D:lol: I hope!!!

@Liltab - I love the *facepalm* :lol: I think Toby kind of reminds me of a troll toy I had when I was a child - the big ears and nose the blue hair - he is pretty comical!!

Anyway another Chapter for you to read

Chapter 4
    http://uglywishes.blogspot.com/2011/09/chapter-4-gen-1-toby.html

tcbforum.gif

• Options
    edited September 2011
    Another chapter for you

Chapter 5
    tcbforum.gif

• Options
    edited September 2011
    Telling me that now just makes me want to know what's going to happen even more. :D
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    SRaina wrote:
    Telling me that now just makes me want to know what's going to happen even more. :D

:lol: well there have really been enough hints for you to work it out
    but this chapter (chapter 6) - hopefully you will get it - next chapter 7 :lol: you will be reading it later :lol::lol:

Chapter 6

Chapter 6

tcbforum.gif

• Options
    edited September 2011
    itsjulie wrote:
    SRaina wrote:

:lol: well there have really been enough hints for you to work it out
    but this chapter (chapter 6) - hopefully you will get it - next chapter 7 :lol: you will be reading it later :lol::lol:

Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I have an idea where it's going but I'll have to go and read it now.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    :lol:

Another one

Chapter 7
    tcbforum.gif

• Options
    edited September 2011
    So much Apple and why is he making beds? He never made a bed all his life in my game. What last trait did the game give him? And I have another question, did Austin find someone to live his life with if you know?

• Options
    edited September 2011
    SRaina wrote:
    So much Apple and why is he making beds? He never made a bed all his life in my game. What last trait did the game give him? And I have another question, did Austin find someone to live his life with if you know?

:lol: I was going to ask you about his bed making fetish because he keeps doing it and he does not have the neat trait. I will write down his traits when i open my game later - i did look and know they are all pretty nice ones but i can not remember. Poor pear somehow has aquired the clumsy trait - he is falling over his own feet all the time.

The game gave Apple the ltw of world renowned surgeon. and Wahoo - he is an animal :shock: he wants it none stop.

No poor austin is still single he doesnt have a partner but i dont know about love interests, i feel really sorry for him he did not have a nice love life in my first wishacy - he had one in yours but again in mine he is single
    he did panic me a little though because he turned up on the doorstep and it took him 3 sim days to go home without being asked to stay over - i thought he was stuck i have had that happen before.
    tcbforum.gif

• Options
    kaylapearlkaylapearl Posts: 207 New Member
    edited September 2011
    bahaha, i loveee uglacies :] i only have read the first two chapters, but so far so good!
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    kaylapearl wrote:
    bahaha, i loveee uglacies :] i only have read the first two chapters, but so far so good!

Thanks Kaylpearl - I am actually playing a wishacy with ugly sims so it may be a little different to an actual uglacy my sims are making their own coas I am just trying to make sense of it :lol:

Another chapter for you

Chapter 8
    tcbforum.gif

• Options
    edited September 2011
    Aw, the face he makes after finding out he's going to be a father is adorable. And I'm surprised with Apple's woohoo wishes since he only had one with Aisha and then a few with Lilly except for the baby wanting with Lilly.

Poor Austin maybe he was just perfect for Clementime. Maybe if there was another sim with her traits in there he'd find her and have a happy life.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    I know it really miffed me that I could not get Clementine into my game :( I would love to have seen if they produced any more kids.

Another chapter ready

Chapter 9
    http://uglywishes.blogspot.com/2011/09/chapter-9-gen-1-toby.html
    tcbforum.gif

• Options
    edited September 2011
    I know it's sad you couldn't get Clementime into your game. I've had that same problem with some lovely berry sims that I'd love to drop into my game up they just won't really install and I have no idea why. I sort of think if they had met at a younger age they would have ended up with lots of kids since they were so involved with each other after the birth of the kids.

Oh and Austin stared often at his grandchild while apple held him is so cute. He always wanted some in my game but his kids didn't have children till later in life like their mother.

And who is Lime Parfait that Pear is seeing? :shock:
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    You noticed too how austin stares at Mandarine all the time - it is a really cute look - I thought it was just my imagination :lol:

:lol: Your like a protective mother :lol: One time visiting the marmalade house I saw Pear kissing Lime - should have taken a picture of it i suppose.
    You know Lemon (Matties girlfriend) well Lime Parfait is Lemons twin sister. the next time I go into my game I will try and track her down but I actually have Apple and Pineapple Parfait and their 6 kids (3 sets of twins) in my studio for downloading.

And I am warning you in advance - for chapter 11 (which hopefully you will be reading tomorrow) get tissues because pear is probably going to make you cry :cry:

anyway I have managed another chapter

Chapter 10
    tcbforum.gif

• Options
    edited September 2011
    Another Chapter

Chapter 11
    tcbforum.gif

• Options
    edited September 2011
    I'm just really partial to Pear and Apple. There some of my fovorites. :D
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    SRaina wrote:
    I'm just really partial to Pear and Apple. There some of my fovorites. :D

I know that feeling - i have favourite sims that i want to keep playing with over and over - like i am pushing my luck with Marty Keaton he has been in two of my three wishacys :lol: I love chase, lex and austin and a few of the swan boys - strangely for me its never female sims for me. But I have found the perfect sim challange that I am going to do in and around my wishacy - its the clone challenge and once i have marty keaton out of my system - i will be using chase or one of the other boys. :P my clone challenge blog there is nothing there yet - but i am working on my first clone - this i am hoping will slow me down from playing my wishacy sometimes a generation ahead of my chapter writing :oops:
    tcbforum.gif

• Options
    buckeygirl80buckeygirl80 Posts: 795 Member
    edited September 2011
    Hi! Finally got a chance to make it over to the thread! I'm hoping I'll get all caught up on your story this week. :) *bookmarked*
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    I've seen that challenge since I do read the Sammy blog. Maybe it will slow you down. But you also have Kandice and Lex with their baby blog too. I'll look forward to reading about your Marty lives.

Maybe Pear will find his way into one of those because I kinda want to play with him but then that be less time to play with Cranberry. Since I do have the genetic family that I play when I need to break from the wishacy family.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    SRaina wrote:
    I've seen that challenge since I do read the Sammy blog. Maybe it will slow you down. But you also have Kandice and Lex with their baby blog too. I'll look forward to reading about your Marty lives.

Maybe Pear will find his way into one of those because I kinda want to play with him but then that be less time to play with Cranberry. Since I do have the genetic family that I play when I need to break from the wishacy family.

Maybe you could do a Pear clone challenge :lol:
    tcbforum.gif

• Options
    edited September 2011
    Hi! Finally got a chance to make it over to the thread! I'm hoping I'll get all caught up on your story this week. :) *bookmarked*

thanks buckey :D
    glad to have you back from your travels!!
    tcbforum.gif

• Options
    edited September 2011
    tcbforum.gif

• Options
    edited September 2011