Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Svlyn's Creations, NEW LOT page 27, The Airship Titanic

Comments

• Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited September 2011
    Youu made a wonderful work - as always! :)
    This is an amazing modern lot, not the usual-nearly-the-same and boring(for me) architecture which I see too many on the exchange.
    I love the architecture, the exterior looks gorgeous with the spa and the pool, and the interior gives me a cozy feeling although it is very modern.
    DRF of course!
    *hugs*
  • Options
    kimjo313kimjo313 Posts: 3,865 Member
    edited September 2011
    Wow! You have definetly become one of my favorite builders! You are so versatile!
    I love the structural design of this build. Which is unusual as modern design is my least fav! Van City Mod has a very unique design and your texture and color choices are so warm and inviting!! Reall like this one!!
    left rec

kim :D
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    Mythago68Mythago68 Posts: 690
    edited September 2011
    Oh wow! Love it! The house is gorgeous and your presentation of the house is very entertaining. Great architecture, patterns and colors. Perfect inside and out. DRF again :)
  • Options
    TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    edited September 2011
    WOWZZA svlyn, this is truly a master build, you really out did yourself with that presentation too. I love all the black and blues (no pun intended lol :P ), just a perfect blend of colors to make this shine...off to rec and dld hon....hugs
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    edited September 2011
    I noticed your Vancouver house and could not pass it by. It is truly a beautiful house and perfect for a professional hockey player. Maybe if they all lived in such beautiful suroundings they would actually go all the way and win the cup. :mrgreen:
    Rec'd your beautiful house. :D
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    KimSim1965KimSim1965 Posts: 712 Member
    edited September 2011
    Love the Vancity house. Love the NHL storyboard. Love the style. Love everything about it! Great job. Rec'd!
    :D
    Kim
  • Options
    KylieS21KylieS21 Posts: 1,773 Member
    edited September 2011
    WOW!!! VanCIty Mod is GORGEOUS. I just love the exterior. It looks so warm and inviting. I love the pool that goes around the edge. Very nice.....Oh and did I mention it's gorgeous.
  • Options
    orisisroseorisisrose Posts: 1,212 Member
    edited September 2011
    Beautiful...... Been awhile, :oops: went through and fully got caught up with recs on your studio.

Rose
  • Options
    svlynsvlyn Posts: 4,409 Member
    edited September 2011
    I should go away on vacation more often. I am overwhelmed with all the kind comments. Thank each and every one of your for recs and kind comments. Give me a sec and will replay to all of you.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    YOTEAMO wrote:
    omg svlyn you're on a roll! off to rec DFM and move my family in there right away.
    Is this for Ruby's contest? Did you do the interior? It looks fantastic :shock: well they usually look fantastic on the inside too but it really suits the build.

Oh and the speech bubbles were a nice touch very good :D

I am so honored that your actaully moving in. I hope you like it in game.

• Options
    edited September 2011
    itguyinsc wrote:
    WOW!WOW!WOW!
    :shock: :shock: :shock:
    How do you do it?
    I am so impressed! Thanks for another amazing beauty :)
    You are one of the most talented builders around here my friend...HUGS

Thank you itguy but there are a lot of people very talented here, including you..lol Thanks for the rec:) and the :shock lol
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Haha this is just awesome~ Your house is stunning Svlyn!! When can I move in?!? :D Off to rec Vancity Mod and it's beautiful structure! Your eye for interior design... can I borrow that by any chance?

Umm if you want to borrow a true interior design eye ask K2, her last modern inspired this creation i think.:) We all learn from each other here. Thank you so much for the rec sweety. If you do decide to download it, i hope you like it ingame.

• Options
    edited September 2011
    VanCity Mod is spectacular, svlyn. I downloaded, recommended, and added to my favorites. Your attention to detail is amazing. I love the colors and patterns. Downloaded, recommended, and added to my favorites.

Have a great day!

Bill

Hey Bill,

I am honored that you added one of my lots to your favorites, you do know i played one of your homes as a legacy lot for close to eight months. Thank you for the rec too.
  • Options
    ChemicalwibsChemicalwibs Posts: 6,345 Member
    edited September 2011
    Hey, been away a little bit myself and so I haven't been on as much either. Sorry, I just saw this now :oops: Your entry for Rubysim's contest is simply spectacular :D Love the colors and the architecture, not to mention the speech bubbles! Rec'd :thumbup:
    wibsandthesims.tumblr.com
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Welcome back wibs, I have missed you so much, thank you for the rec sweety. Hope all is well with you.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    yanti68 wrote:
    I adore the architecture Svlyn! Looks absolutely stunning! :D Love the underground garage that you have created. :shock: Looks very realistic. I love the way you have presented the interiors with comic book like speech bubbles. I do not know what else to call it. Sorry! :oops: I like it. It is very original way of presenting the rooms inside. Left you a well deserved recommendation. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thank you for the rec Yanti. Much appreciated. I have to tell you i have your last build in my game and its fantastic. I think it inspired some of the look of this lot. I think your starting a modern trend.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    follyfoot wrote:
    Hi Svlyn
    A great modern build, :D Love the rich earthy tones and textures you have used for the exterior. :thumbup: Left a rec. Hugs Folly

Thank you Folly your a love, Rec is much appreciated. I wanted to try something a wee bit different for the outside. I used some of the exterior ideas we have here in the pacific northwest. The idea was to blend into nature.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Sarademoor wrote:
    Very lovely work dear! :D Already recommended :D I love the earthy tones too. Modern yet warm. :thumbup:

Hugs sara, thank you for the rec, much appreciated.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    imoger wrote:
    Youu made a wonderful work - as always! :)
    This is an amazing modern lot, not the usual-nearly-the-same and boring(for me) architecture which I see too many on the exchange.
    I love the architecture, the exterior looks gorgeous with the spa and the pool, and the interior gives me a cozy feeling although it is very modern.
    DRF of course!
    *hugs*

Hey your WIP is looking magnificant, can not wait till its done. I wanted it to be modern with an earthyness to it. So it looked mod but it was also of the forest, and would blend into the forest nicely. Thank you for DRF.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    kimjo313 wrote:
    Wow! You have definetly become one of my favorite builders! You are so versatile!
    I love the structural design of this build. Which is unusual as modern design is my least fav! Van City Mod has a very unique design and your texture and color choices are so warm and inviting!! Reall like this one!!
    left rec

kim :D

I am terrible with roofs Kim, going to build some lots with roofs to try and get better at them. But first i have a weird halloween project that i am going to do. I mean WEIRD..lol. Thank you so much for your rec on Vancity mod, i wanted to do something a wee bit different, i dont build moderns myself, unless they are something weird like space ships or something. So it was a real challenge for me to make somethong modern and normal..lol.><
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Mythago68 wrote:
    Oh wow! Love it! The house is gorgeous and your presentation of the house is very entertaining. Great architecture, patterns and colors. Perfect inside and out. DRF again :)

Wow DRF i am honored. thank you so much. I hope you like it in game.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    TnT_Terry wrote:
    WOWZZA svlyn, this is truly a master build, you really out did yourself with that presentation too. I love all the black and blues (no pun intended lol :P ), just a perfect blend of colors to make this shine...off to rec and dld hon....hugs

lol thank you TNT. Thank you so much for rec. I guess everyone knows about the riots..lol.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Frn0731 wrote:
    I noticed your Vancouver house and could not pass it by. It is truly a beautiful house and perfect for a professional hockey player. Maybe if they all lived in such beautiful suroundings they would actually go all the way and win the cup. :mrgreen:
    Rec'd your beautiful house. :D

That you for the rec, `thats where they live, it looks like that all forest and trees. Specailly in West Van. So they do live in such bueatiful surroundings, but they still never win the cup..lol ever.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    KimSim1965 wrote:
    Love the Vancity house. Love the NHL storyboard. Love the style. Love everything about it! Great job. Rec'd!
    :D
    Kim

Thank you kim, much apreciated.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    KylieS21 wrote:
    WOW!!! VanCIty Mod is GORGEOUS. I just love the exterior. It looks so warm and inviting. I love the pool that goes around the edge. Very nice.....Oh and did I mention it's gorgeous.

Thank you the pool was my favorite part too, it was a pain to build, to this day i dont know how i did it. It just kind of happened..oh i remember holding down the control key was a factor.