Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Svlyn's Creations, NEW LOT page 27, The Airship Titanic

Comments

• svlynsvlyn Posts: 4,409 Member
    edited September 2011
    YAMA FURBODA

Startbackgroundforpngs-1-1.png

Lot size: 30x40

Cost to buy: 67, 310

About the Lot:
    The name is Japanese for Mountain House. this 3bed, one bathroom home is built in the foothills of Mount Fuji, The house itself is on blocks to minimize the amount of damage it can do to it's natural surroundings. This home was originally a temple but has been rennovated into a modern living environment which is fused with japanese traditional architexture. Acts a retreat for the wealthy and also makes a lovely zen vacation home. Includes, hot tub, petite pool, and koy pond.

Screenshot-18.jpg

Screenshot-19.jpg

Screenshot.jpg

Screenshot-17.jpg

Screenshot-27.jpg

Screenshot-23.jpg

Screenshot-35.jpg

Screenshot-28.jpg

Screenshot-2.jpg

Screenshot-9.jpg

Slideshow http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b101/Svlyn/Yama Furoba/?albumview=slideshow
    Download http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4572590

Thank you for reading.

• SarademoorSarademoor Posts: 2,851 Member
    edited September 2011
    Already recommended this beauty. Great work!!
  • YOTEAMOYOTEAMO Posts: 1,374 Member
    edited September 2011
    Oh Wow Svlyn, this is the nuts. I love the roof you made above the hottub and those lights in the kitchen look stunning. I've never done that before so I must try to remember! The landscape features are charming am off to rec! <3
  • YOTEAMOYOTEAMO Posts: 1,374 Member
    edited September 2011
    and DFM!
  • KLoreleiKLorelei Posts: 7,606 Member
    edited September 2011
    Lovely house Svlyn! The garden and koi pond look very peaceful (and is that a skinny-dipping sim I spy in the hot tub? heh). I also really like the design of the kitchen and dining room and the way the entire design really flows well with it's outdoor environment. Definite rec from me. ^_^
  • ChemicalwibsChemicalwibs Posts: 6,345 Member
    edited September 2011
    Simply beautiful, love the garden - it looks so peaceful :D Rec'd of course :thumbup:
    wibsandthesims.tumblr.com
    edited September 2011
    Sara thanks for the recomendation i love yours zen house btw

Klorelei thank you for noticing the flow. Thats what i was going for. I wanted it look like it was part of the outside. That is a skinny dipper too. Male of course..lol ><

Thanks for the rec wibs much appreciated.

edited September 2011
  • itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    edited September 2011
    This is so beautiful!
    Your talents are far reaching my friend :)
    wB2Zykl.jpg
    edited September 2011
    As are yours lol thanks itguy much appreciated.
  • BluebellFloraBluebellFlora Posts: 7,110 Member
    edited September 2011
    Gorgeous Svlyn, especially what you've done with the "roof" using fencing and flooring. A very big rec coming your way :D
    apple-signature.png
    edited September 2011
  • PEACHES327PEACHES327 Posts: 3,041 Member
    edited September 2011
    Ooooooh! Lovely house! Will definitely rec! Great job!
    Please Visit My Sims 3 & 4 Blog! studiopeaches.blogspot.com
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited September 2011
    Hi Svyn
    Yama Furoda is a wonderful build very picturesque, I love how you have used the same colour pallette both inside and out. :D Left a rec. :D Folly
  • BelliliBellili Posts: 1,737 New Member
    edited September 2011
    Yama Furboda is beautiful! Left you a well deserved red and dl for it!
  • k2m1took2m1too Posts: 3,128 Member
    edited September 2011
    Svlyn,

This house is beautiful. I particularly like the landscaping and the floor tile pergola is clever (and I may well "borrow"!). The bamboo fountain is a nice touch. I'll give you a proper critique over on Fid's thread, but for now, I left you a DL/Rec!

-k2
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited September 2011
    Oh wowwwwwwww Svlyn! :shock: :shock: You have totally blown me away with your Asian build. I love it! :D The architecture, the landscaping and the interiors are all perfect! Brilliant! I am off to recommend. This is definitely going in my favourite folder! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • mvandemvande Posts: 8,587 Member
    edited September 2011
    You make really great stuff. I will go rec when i have time.

:D :-)
    edited September 2011
    wow so many replys i am so happy for all your kind words.

Folly - Thank you for the rec and the kind words.

k2 i am so happy you like it enough to DL it, I am so looking forward to the official critic later. Of course you can borrow the floor tile pagoda. That was a total flook btw..lol

Yanti wow, i am so happy you like it, i have never has a lot put in your favorite folder before so i am really honored. Thank you.

mvande thank you sweety, i know how hard it is to rec anything these days, you wait forever for pages to load.

• whisperingtruthwhisperingtruth Posts: 2,540 New Member
    edited September 2011
    Lovely! Very lovely! Rec'd. :)
  • imogerimoger Posts: 5,789 Member
    edited September 2011
    You always make gorgeous work with all your creations, your asian lot looks beautiful in every part, and I like your inspiring new ideas with object placement! :)
    Already recd and downloaded.

*hugs*
  • OilbasedoleanderOilbasedoleander Posts: 2,967 Member
    edited September 2011
    Stunning!! I love those couches and the decor is so beautiful! I think my favorite in the crosshatch roof work! :D Just beautiful!
  • socalkdlsocalkdl Posts: 1,636 Member
    edited September 2011
    Svlyn, all I can say is wow! Well, actually I'll say a little more than that, lol. Really like this Asian build. The use of the MOO cheat for the Asian windows on the spa area is brilliant as is the checkerboard roofing over the spa. The subtle light wood tones with the balanced, spartan interior layout is very Japanese feeling. Very neat and orderly. Which takes e a little off-track, but I wonder if their are any sloppy Japanese people, and if so how would they get along in such an orderly, clean society. I know my daughter wouldn't make it, lol. You know how sims like to throw their clothes on the floor? We provided her with a hamper when she was a teen, and the clothes still didn't make it off the floor, lol. Rec'd and fav'd!
    Kirk
    5333973613_ed4ac33a1d_z.jpg
  • EMPRESSPAMELAEMPRESSPAMELA Posts: 10,108 Member
    edited September 2011
    it looks so authentic and beatiful, great job sweetie, rec'd :mrgreen:
    oow785m