The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Unicorn Name List/Spooky Names--592+ names (and counting!)

12345679...Next

Comments

• Options
    prestonmeeksprestonmeeks Posts: 586 New Member
    edited November 2011
    jak and who? Jnd? Unicorn name list rocks also where are you jakie. Jakie you said Write now write is like saying writing a story you need to say: (I'm currently obsessing about Jak And Dax right now.)
    When I wrote that, I was thinking about the fan fics I’ve been writing about Jak and Daxter. Plus, I find it ironic that someone who doesn’t capitalize or use proper punctuation would, in fact, call me on an accidental 🐸🐸🐸🐸 switcheroo. Not to be rude, but it’s funny. Of course, that’s why I have the golden rule of forum posting:

READ TWICE, POST ONCE.

Well, I SAID I got caught up into some other video games, so, yeah. Heheh. That’s why I’m not here. Plus, it’s not like there’s a whole bunch of replies for me to look at. And I’m tired of the forums.

Anyway, Jak and Daxter was this awesome video game series that came out in 2001 for the PS2; it was one of the big three: Ratchet and Clank and Sly Cooper were the other two.

I’m old, so I know some of the great, things some young’uns don’t.

‘Course when I got finished (stuck) with Jak II, I happened to have found my all-time favorite Rockstar game. So I’m replaying (for the sixth time) THAT game and then I found my Psychonauts, Destroy all Humans!, Silent Hill, Resident Evil and Parasite Eve games.

Now I love the Sims and all, but, man, nothing beats an action, platformer, shooter or RPG. In fact, if I owned an Xbox, I’d probably be playing some Skyrim right now (and some Bully: Scholarship Edition). But I don’t have one ‘cause I’ve been spending all my money on my computer so I can play my computer games.

In fact I’ve been so into computer games recently, I’ve been neglecting my one true love of console games. I think I’m gonna give Sims a rest so I can get money to get some hard core gaming games. At least you don’t have to worry about your system specs with consoles.
    ok... :shock: also with pets....ghost sims can....Speek they sound like they are in a cave.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    LashelleReneeLashelleRenee Posts: 1,178 New Member
    edited November 2011
    ummm these might fit with your theme
    Tenshi = angel (both or just female)
    Saray = princess ( female)
  • Options
    iheartjackieiheartjackie Posts: 955 New Member
    edited November 2011
    ok... :shock: also with pets....ghost sims can....Speek they sound like they are in a cave.
    Yeah, sorry about that, I’ve been grumpy lately. That’s no excuse but it’s the only one I got.

Sorry again.

(But, seriously, go out and find Jak and Daxter. It’s cute and funny. You’d probably find videos of it on YouTube; I know there is of Bully and stuff.)
    ummm these might fit with your theme
    Tenshi = angel (both or just female)
    Saray = princess ( female)
    Noted! I don’t know when I’ll be updating the list, though. I’ve been getting lazy(er) lately. But whenever I get this thing updated…yep!
  • Options
    HatakeSageHatakeSage Posts: 884 Member
    edited November 2011
    :') I tend to name my character's Gretchen a lot.
    Especially the white unicorns, because it means "pearl" and is actually a pet name. Haha ^^
  • Options
    prestonmeeksprestonmeeks Posts: 586 New Member
    edited December 2011
    Jackie are you going to use the new things coming to showtime? (it has stuff like chat pages and simport. simport- give your sims to your on line frends) also if you do use simport, i have some sims i can "transport" < please do not kill, change their gender and make them have kids. and what new life state do you think it will have? also i need help geting that Sleep Pod in the store of 400 simpoints my simbots have no place to sleep, also how you like your new scelloton pet (my avie the one with the bones)? ps apology excepted! oh pets ex. pack makes the spellbook no longer work no more spells.
  • Options
    iheartjackieiheartjackie Posts: 955 New Member
    edited December 2011
    Jackie are you going to use the new things coming to showtime? (it has stuff like chat pages and simport. simport- give your sims to your on line frends) also if you do use simport, i have some sims i can "transport" < please do not kill, change their gender and make them have kids. and what new life state do you think it will have? also i need help geting that Sleep Pod in the store of 400 simpoints my simbots have no place to sleep, also how you like your new scelloton pet (my avie the one with the bones)? ps apology excepted! oh pets ex. pack makes the spellbook no longer work no more spells.
    Meh, probably not. First, I don't have the best internet connection and second I'm, like, thirty feet deep back into the Sims 2. I got tired of Sims 3 bugginess and lack of...finesse. Yeah, finesse.

Plus, Showtime doesn't really appeal to me at all. I don't know why...hmm...don't know why. *thinks about it* Yeah, still don't know. *shrugs* Oh well. Maybe when it gets cheaper?

• Options
    hazydaze16hazydaze16 Posts: 1
    edited November 2013
    I called mine Spartan and Belle