Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TRUE BLOOD WINNERS! See 2nd Post, 1rst page!

Comments

• Options
    KariussaKariussa Posts: 968 Member
    edited August 2011
    I want to say Goodluck everyone ,Greate entrys,all of you, now,I have some houses and a Lake to download! ;-)

O
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    JanChirSimsJanChirSims Posts: 2,144 New Member
    edited August 2011
    In case I win anything do you mind if I just list the items I would like here?

It would make it easier for me XD Plus I might want to gift a little something to others if I have enough.

I hope that's ok. If not no worries :)
  • Options
    okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    edited August 2011
    FINALLY got to watch Season 4! Well, the first 2 episodes anyway. ;p And all I can say is WOW!!!! This is going to be the best season yet! WAY better than Season 2, which up until now was my favorite!!! ;D I really had fun with this contest! Thanks brainybee for hosting it!!!!!! And also , there is a new contest being hosted by AznSensei if there are any Charmed fans out there. Hopefully it'll be just as much fun as this one was! ;D
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • Options
    gngrsnpgngrsnp Posts: 3,682 Member
    edited August 2011
    Hi, excited along with everyone else. My mother in law had cataract surgery yesterday, sadly they did not get it all and she will have to have it done again tomorrow on the same eye. So will be back with her Wed.
    So excited about the contest. sad to see it end was fun making and sharing /TrueBlood items. Hope the post can carry on after the contest is over with everyone continuing to share lots, characters and updates.
    Enjoy.
    You know I forgot to mark my lots as CC free. Sorry. For some reason I assumed everyone would know. Is there away to go on the exchange and add they are CC free. Sort of like an addendum or Update?
  • Options
    Mallory_YearsicMallory_Yearsic Posts: 31
    edited August 2011
    Oh no I forgot it too!! :XD:
    I hope there wont't be problems, anyway I think that everyone can assure that a lot is CC free, when installing it in game, otherwise there would be a yellow warning simbol.
    I agree with you, this contest was very very funny, I love TRUE BLOOD serie and this was a great way to have fun for me! And is great to be able to download such wonderful items all of you have shared! This way we've helped each others to recreate TB adventures in The Sims game, everyone adding a beautiful (master)piece :thumbup:
  • Options
    brainybeebrainybee Posts: 1,123 Member
    edited August 2011
    Congratulations Winners! See page 1, 2nd post!
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    brainybee wrote:
    Congratulations Winners! See page 1, 2nd post!
    OMG! WOW! I'm sooo excited :mrgreen: .
    Thank you all. Congrats to the other winners and brainybee for the contest. This was one of my favorites.
    Do you mind if I save the points to see what's coming up on Thursday?
    Gosh Thanks again.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    You can save the points gngrsnp! Good job sweetie! I can't help but think of you looking like your avi! She is so darn cute!
  • Options
    svlynsvlyn Posts: 4,409 Member
    edited August 2011
    Congratz to all the winners and thank you for hosting such a really awesome contest.

Brainy any two hair items worth 100 sim points each would be awesome. Thank you .
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    okester wrote:
    FINALLY got to watch Season 4! Well, the first 2 episodes anyway. ;p And all I can say is WOW!!!! This is going to be the best season yet! WAY better than Season 2, which up until now was my favorite!!! ;D I really had fun with this contest! Thanks brainybee for hosting it!!!!!! And also , there is a new contest being hosted by AznSensei if there are any Charmed fans out there. Hopefully it'll be just as much fun as this one was! ;D

That's for the linked to Charmed watched it years ago.

I still want to try and make Mrs Jeanette's Bus/voodoo place for fun if anyone want to make Miss Jeanette.

Will have to find a how to on making the building curves/arches I've seen on some houses. Hope everyone will still wants to still play. I'm game if you are :mrgreen:
    I need these creative outlets.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Sorry I'm a bit late, but WOW!!!!!!!!!
    I'm so happy, it's the first time I enter a sim contest, I'm so happy happy happy!
    And it's beautiful that you, brainybee, appreciated my lots, you can't know how many times I've watched pics and stopped videos of episodes to capture that angolation and that wallpaper and the right position of "that-room-that-is-never-known-where-it-is-collocated".
    CONGRATULATIONS to ALL the winners!!!
    ALL of YOUR jobs were amazing!Like I said before, masterpieces!
    Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaseeee let's keep this post open, or open another one to insert TB's future creations :D
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    I was forgetting!!!
    Soon I'll upload Beeel's house :D
    (the renewed king-version, with his new studio etc...), I'll be really pleased if you'll choice to play with it (I've also started a new game in Riverview, and demolished 70% of buildings to fit to Bontemps, and I'm setting also your lots here and there, let's see what will happen!)
  • Options
    KariussaKariussa Posts: 968 Member
    edited August 2011
    Congratulation to all the winners, and thanks brainybee for my 3 place and for the nice words :-) Have allready enter the Charmed contest, so hope to see you guys there too :P

h..had to edit something.. :wink: What I also liked with this contest was that we could enter as many times as we liked ! :P I have already used up my entries in the Charmed contest, because I had my Charmed girls a long time in my studio, and is still 1 mnth left .. 8) and I feel like.."creating " :roll:
  • Options
    RubysimRubysim Posts: 5,811 Member
    edited August 2011
    Congratulations to all the winners!!!

can you please gift my 25 simpoints to Vera_J please, The spellbound Diary, its on her wishlist!!! Thank you!!!
    Gallery ID - Rubysim
    Pictures of my sims will be on my page :)
  • Options
    JanChirSimsJanChirSims Posts: 2,144 New Member
    edited August 2011
    Wow congrats to everyone!
    <33 As for my prize if you could gift me one of the 3 hairstyles I have on top of my wishlist it would be great!

I joined the Charmed contest and any of those hairstyles would be a great addition for the sims I am doing!

Thank you for hosting such a great contest hun *hugs*

Well done everybody!

Oh and gngrsnp I accepted your friend request sweety <33
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Sorry I'm a bit late, but WOW!!!!!!!!!
    I'm so happy, it's the first time I enter a sim contest, I'm so happy happy happy!
    And it's beautiful that you, brainybee, appreciated my lots, you can't know how many times I've watched pics and stopped videos of episodes to capture that angolation and that wallpaper and the right position of "that-room-that-is-never-known-where-it-is-collocated".
    CONGRATULATIONS to ALL the winners!!!
    ALL of YOUR jobs were amazing!Like I said before, masterpieces!
    Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaseeee let's keep this post open, or open another one to insert TB's future creations :D

Yeah!!!! good to see someone else is game. Looking over the how to's on house constructing, arched roof and the other "fineries" of house building. (Yeah I know I made up a word) :wink:. Want to try other houses from the set after I figure out the how to create a bus.
    Been a blast sharing this experience with all of you.
  • Options
    WELSHMINXWELSHMINX Posts: 13,672 New Member
    edited August 2011
    congratz winners and thanks for hosting!!
    hugs!
  • Options
    svlynsvlyn Posts: 4,409 Member
    edited August 2011
    I think that is really good idea someone should start a TRUE BLOOD post on Creative Corner and get everyone to share their True blood lots. If they use CC make sure to label that CC is used. Cause i know a lot of people have built lots from that movie in the past too. So who is going to start a thread?
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    I started one once!
    here it is ---> http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/398934.page
  • Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited August 2011
    Congratz to the winners, you all made a wonderful work, thanks for sharing!

Thank you very much, brainybee for this gorgeous contest, it was great to see everyones beautiful creations here!

It's so very kind of you that you give a honorable mention for my Eric-version - I made it just for fun, and I'm so glad that you like it and maybe use it in your game.
    May I wait till tomorrow to see what will come with the new month?

Have a wonderful day all! :)

(Sorry, I'm a bit late, but I wasn't here in last days, I have health-problems till a week, so couldn't sit at my computer too much.)
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    That's ok imoger
  • Options
    Vera_JVera_J Posts: 83 New Member
    edited August 2011
    Thank you for the gift brainybee & Rubysim! :D
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/418178.page There is an Underwear give away in this post done by SimGuruHydra. Post your underwear pictures. Used my to also plug this post. LOL.

brainybee - still trying to choose which set I want old or new.
    Ugg!!!!!
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Posted the things I need Cont. bed set the race and glove chairs and the two lamps. So 1 thru 5 on wishlist.
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=gngrsnp
    Thanks again.