Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TRUE BLOOD WINNERS! See 2nd Post, 1rst page!

Comments

• Options
    gngrsnpgngrsnp Posts: 3,682 Member
    edited July 2011
    Kariussa wrote:
    Nice entrys,all of you, rec of course..:-)

I did a more Evil looking witch with also evil traits.. :twisted:

Just got her. Very nice. She's aweesom.
  • Options
    Mallory_YearsicMallory_Yearsic Posts: 31
    edited July 2011
    Beautiful lots gngrsnp, and Kariussa, the new evil look fits Marnie perfectly!
    Rec all!!

Mall
  • Options
    brainybeebrainybee Posts: 1,123 Member
    edited July 2011
    Just one more day!
  • Options
    svlynsvlyn Posts: 4,409 Member
    edited July 2011
    Brainy i feel for you because these lots are amasing and the sims too. Sorry i did not have time to do a paddlewheeler, RL got in the way this time. But i did have time to make a commercial lot for contest.

moongladeemporium.png

This is the Moonglade Emporium from the latest season, i have only seen three episodes so I am not sure if they have added to set yet, if so i missed the additions but this is how the Emporium looked after episode 3.

This lot includes a bookstore, a General store, an art gallery, a kitchenette, washrooms, open air video arcade, and last but not least the Moonglade Emporium, the wicken shop that houses the famous witches coven in Trueblood. The lot also includes a spellbook to make sure the lives of local vampires are not quite so peaceful.

Creator: Svlyn
    Lots size 33x26
    Lot location: 900 Lake Front Drive, Twinbrook

Screen Shots:

Front
    Screenshot-160.jpg

Back
    Screenshot-120.jpg

Outside Video Archade
    Screenshot-110.jpg

Screenshot-139.jpg

The Emporium
    Screenshot-148.jpg

Screenshot-129.jpg

Screenshot-145.jpg

Screenshot-142.jpg

Screenshot-134.jpg

Screenshot-133.jpg

The local art studio/gallery where local art is shown.
    Screenshot-137.jpg

More Images:

Image Gallery http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b101/Svlyn/Moonglade Emporium/
    Slideshow http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b101/Svlyn/Moonglade Emporium/?albumview=slideshow

DOWNLOAD http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4411548

TO let you know in advance those paintings are Not CC they art work done in game by my talentes artist sim. The Jems are cut by my legacy family. This is all above board sims 3 content.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Glad you could enter svlyn. I hope you are feeling better sweetie!
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    brainybee wrote:
    Ok, maybe I'm being really dense, I have opened Custard, but I don't know how to get the files in there to check. I've got lots of store stuff, so I was going to randomly check some of it for a trial run, but how do I get the files into Custard to check them?

No your not dense..kk open up custard. You will see a big blank nothing and at the top go to file. Now click on that. Go to downloads folder or whereever you save your downloads too. You will see your sims packages. Now select a package and open it. You will see a the package listed. An item with no cc will be listed as one solid package. Any addtion items could be cc or patterns or a store object that does not blend into the package. Most lots have no cc now. I hope this helps you Brainy.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    I am 100 percent just behind on all my projects now..lol and i need to catch up on the forums.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Thanks svlyn! I figured it out right before I saw your message :) Glad for the tip about the sims 3 pack being one solid package. I was seeing these a lot when checking through my stuff. Makes sense since I don't have cc!
  • Options
    okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    edited July 2011
    svlyn, I love how you made your buildings match the rabbitholes! ;D And, I'm guessing the lot was inspired by season 4, which I have yet to watch ;p ... good job though! PS, where did that dinosaur come from?! D:
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    I just watched epi 4 and wish i did before because my lot really needed some more tweeking for accuracy. Yes this is season 4 lot, ummm the dino comes from Generations expansion. It's under the decor menu.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    darn! I don't have Generations ;p ... I think the next EP I'll get is Pets, and maybe World Adventures (yes, I do not have WA, and it's been out for forever...) ... Generations didn't seem that amazing to me at first, but now I REALLY want it! ^.^ ha!
  • Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited July 2011
    Kariussa: both Marnies looks great! :)

gngrsnp: gorgeous work with Arlene's house and the combo lot, I like all details! :)

svlyn: brilliant work, dear, as usually. :)

I've already recommended all entries.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Svlvn love the lot and the witches room is "eerie" I love it. Haven't seen season four but read all the books. Rec.
    Thanks your Imoger, Karussa, Mallory_Yearsic.

Oh have to upload new pics of little Samuel , (Sam and Tara's, now first son. They had another last night - he wants a pack) ?HE is a child and sooo handsome. Their newest son is named him Terry Malone , after his best friend, Terry Bellfleur, (he reminds me sooo much of the character in the movie-good job Mallory_Yearsic) who now resides with him and helps tend the children. She and Sam are finally, truely, engaged.
    Also, The game flashed last night the update that Lafayette and Jesus Velasquez (Kariussa) got married and that Jason Stackhouse (Kariussa) wasn't as careful as he thought and some Sim, read the name but only SAW Jason's, is now expecting expecting.

The family just moved into a six bedroom log cabin home once belonging to a local commune. Sam is converting it into a intimate family refuge for his soon to be large litter. He slipped Tara a fertility pill after the second baby. Doesn't she ever wonder where her extra bonus points went? LOL.

Right after the cake cutting. For some reason after they age up their eyes are funny, at least till they adjust to their new body. Proud Dad.
    [img]http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000//shard000/082/337/009/00/screenshot_original.jpg"height=480 width=640"[/img]

All better.
    [img]http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000//shard000/083/337/009/00/screenshot_original.jpg"height=480 width=640"[/img]Of course Sam got the boy's hair cut and styled just like his.
    [img]http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000//shard000/080/337/009/00/screenshot_original.jpg"height=480 width=640"[/img]

Yes, the woman in the background is a Silly reporter, where a mini skirt and a bathing suit top. Go figure??
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited July 2011
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    TONIGHT! NEW episode and the end of the contest! Awww, I'm sorry to see it end! This came at a very hard time for me, I didn't think I'd be moving while having this contest. I have to DVR the episode tonight because I'm getting the last of my stuff out of the old Real Life house. I thought I'd be done long before now!

• Options
    edited July 2011
    Hi friends, here I am with my last creation and entry: Sookie's house.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4415075

I don't know the perfect ingame address, but I can say it's the lot near the falls in Bridgeport, on a hill.

2whqvpt.jpg
    ooklw.jpg

10xubky.jpg
    14l20ip.jpg

ja837c.jpg
    2e1zwia.jpg

fvcmcp.jpg
    f9h6kw.jpg

1ze9kdv.jpg
    vcqnv9.jpg

There's also the Eric's secret basement room, you can enter by the closet in the "hobby room" (or sewing room)(I've tried my best to recreate it, there aren't many pics or scenes that I could use, but colours and furniture should be in the right place ;) ).
    282e51x.jpg
    10p8tqp.jpg

This is even the back porch, or how I've put it together watching some scenes, I think I've found the right position for the door, but I had no idea how the porch was, so I thought of the books, and I know Sookie has the laudry stuff there, and a place to park her car.

1eqpnq.jpg

So, this is how I tried to made an "anatomically correct" replica of Sookie's house. I've too many ingame pics, I can't show them all, so let's discover it by checkin it yourself, I'll be happy if you'll be playing with my house! :D
    There is also an attic level, thinking of the books I choosed to make one, so that I could give Dermot a place to renovate and to sleep in ^_^.

Good luck, and good game!!!
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Ok, so I finally got Custard loaded and found a sims3 pack with some corrupt junk in it (Of course I had to go to TSR to find it!) I downloaded it into it's own file - it hasn't been installed in my game or launcher yet - and I am trying to figure out what to do next. I tried to "fix" the corrupt files, but they couldn't be fixed. What do I do now? If I "wanted" to install this house into my launcher, how would I get rid of the corrupt content? Just curious...

badcc.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Brainey -I would not install that house. The only way to get rid of corrupt content is to manually find it in your DCCache folder as far as i know. Awseome new entry Mallory_Yearsic. Love that house really does look like Sooke's.

Oh i made an extra lot for you Brainy this is not a contest entry but a gift to you for having this contest. I was inspired to try something new this morning a pond swimming pool and works as Sam's lake. I hope you guys like.

samslake.png

Screenshot-167.jpg

How about a swim:)
    Screenshot-169.jpg

Download here http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4416034
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    I love the gift svlyn! You my dear, are a genius!
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    I'm excited to find out who the winners are! ^.^
  • Options
    edited August 2011
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Hey Goodk al. Will not be able to check in tomorow my Mother in law is having surgery so will be with her from Monday early am till sometime Tuesday the following day, to help her out. No internet there :( .
    So wanted to post Terry Malone Merlotte Picture. Their youngest son I spoke earlier of. He's dad's hair color and mom's delicate features.
    [img]http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000//shard000/040/343/009/00/screenshot_original.jpg"hieght=480 width=640"[/img]
    This is Terry Bellfleur main squeeze and they are chillin' after hour at the hidey spot at Merlottes.
    [img]http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000//shard000/039/343/009/00/screenshot_original.jpg"hieght=480 width=640"[/img]
    Lil Samuel asku=ing Mom for a bedtime story.
    [img]http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000//shard000/041/343/009/00/screenshot_original.jpg"hieght=480 width=640"[/img]

This made me angry. The family came home from a trip to China, the game stalled the whole trip. So I have Sam drive them home they were dropped off way in the swamp at a house dab in the middle. They all got a group diamond except little Samuel. :shock: They all got in the car and drove home leaving Samuel to run after the car. I vould not cancel Samuels run or call him a cab. He ran all night to get home. I was *******. This happen several times when lead a family outing, wherre he would get left behind. Boy do I miss the taxi bus that use to pick them up and drop them off at home. This is not okay. :evil:
    [img]http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000//shard000/038/343/009/00/screenshot_original.jpg"hieght=480 width=640"[/img]
    I hope they didn't do this on purpose thinking it would be funny.

Last but not least. Sam and Tara got married in China and she didn't even fuss about it. Sam even told her he was a shapeshifter and she didn't even come unglued. (I bet Sookie told her sometime ago. :wink: You know friends can't leave friends in the dark)
    [img]http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000//shard000/037/343/009/00/screenshot_original.jpg"hieght=480 width=640"[/img]

Sylvn love the lake plan on DL/REC
    Mallory_Yearsic love what you did with Sookies house DL/REC'

brainybee - What house is that. I just downloaded most all the lots without sending through custurd cause I ASSUME they were all CC free. Need to know what I need to clean up. Thanks again for the contest had a blast.

Thanks All, again.
    Peace out.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    svlyn your swimmin pool/lake is amazing!
    I never thought of something like that before :XD: , and sincerely neighter thought it was possibile to swim in a lake in the game :°D, I don't know how you succeeded, but I love it, downloaded it, recommanded it!!

Hey people, wouldn't it be fan(g)tastic to make the entire Bontemps!? Maybe it'd be possible using the scenario's editings. Once I found a map in the net, with the exact collocation of all buildings (it was something "official" I think, not fan-art).

Ah, and ... once for all :mrgreen: sorry for my english if not perfect, but ... how you'll surely have already discovered, I'm italian :lol:
  • Options
    JanChirSimsJanChirSims Posts: 2,144 New Member
    edited August 2011
    :D Just want to wish everyone good luck!

*hugs*

Everyone did a fantastic job.

svlyn that pond looks amazing hun!
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Excellent work everyone! I am going to have a hard time judging!!!! I promise the results will be up tomorrow evening (I don't want to post before then, I don't think it would be fair for everyone except gngrsnp to know the results - she's in the running with everyone else who made lots). In the meantime, everyone who entered needs to arrange your wishlists in the order you want things ;)

p.s. I know you can't see this yet gngrsnp, but the house I checked in Custard was NOT from this contest!