Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TRUE BLOOD WINNERS! See 2nd Post, 1rst page!

PLEASE READ THIS FIRST POST BEFORE YOU ASK QUESTIONS -
I have been waiting for the right moment to announce this contest, and with Season 4 starting I think this is it! Are you both a creator and a “trubie?” Well have I got a contest for you! Now that I’m pretty much done with my CC-free extreme makeover of Bridgeport (pics, links, and a thread to come soon), I’ve decided Twinbrook needs to be made over into Bon Temps! Wanna help? There are generous prizes in it for you!!!!!!

Grand Prize: 750 Sim Points
First Prize: 500 Sim Points
Second Prize: 250 Sim Points
Third Prize: 100 Sim Points

I am looking for both LOTS and characters. ANYTHING from ANY season of TRUE BLOOD is fair game. Originality and uniqueness count in both characters and lots – If I have 25 Sookies and only one Alcide (or Jane Bodehouse!!!!) extra points for the rarer creations. If I have 25 Fangtasia’s and only one Sookie’s house, extra points go to Sookie’s house (extra, extra points would go to a place like the graveyard in between Sookie and Bill’s house, the junkyard with shacks in Hotshot – or stop my heart- the lake where Sam goes skinny dipping!!!!!!) **** Please keep in mind only lots will be eligible for the grand and first prize (they are harder to make than characters). Characters will be eligible for second, third, or honorable mention prizes (along with lots).

Feel free to use buydebug, moveobjects, EA store items, Dr.Pepper and T-mobile items.

Enter as many times as you like!!!!!

To keep things challenging, fair, (and SAFE) absolutely NO CC of any kind is allowed.
Feel free to share your CC True Blood links and creations on this thread, just know they are for entertainment only and will not be eligible for a prize. Make sure your posts are CLEARLY marked as containing CC if you post anything containing CC…

THE DEADLINE IS: MIDNIGHT, EASTERN STANDARD, UNITED STATES, TIME SUNDAY, JULY 31 – This should give you PLENTY of time to be awesome!!!!!! Feel free to come chat on this thread and post links and pics of WIP’s in the meantime…

Please let us know where in Twinbrook your lot belongs when you submit your entries!

Make sure to resize pics, don’t break my thread :)

***I reserve the right to change terms of this contest, the deadline, and prizes as needed

***********If you are willing to help judge or donate Sim Points to this contest, please post a comment on my wall*****************

************If you are good with Custard please post a comment on my wall, I will need a couple of extra CC “checkers”******************

WE NEED LOTS! THERE ARE SERIOUS PRIZES ON THE LINE!!!!!!!
Tell everyone you know!!!!!

Comments