Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    EndUserEndUser Posts: 96 Member
    edited June 2016
    Afternoon Folks, My giveway thread is Live,... If youre looking to acquire World Adventures and/or Generations head on over and reply to enter!

Goats Generations and World Adventure Giveaway!
  • Options
    ChanCakeChanCake Posts: 171 Member
    Thank you so much for the Wildy Wilderness Tower, @charlotteprice ! That's another step closer to finishing that set! :smiley:

Hope everything is okay over there, @AriesVePiras <3
  • Options
    minimonXIminimonXI Posts: 107 Member
    Thank you so much to @charlotteprice @OriginalMara @AriesVePiras and @Loveandhate for your wonderful gifts! ^-^

@AriesVePiras I wish the best for you and your family <3
    I hope you are all having a wonderful day! <3
    My Sims 3 Page http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/minimonXI
    My Wishlist http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=minimonXI
  • Options
    skylar188skylar188 Posts: 49 Member
    I'll like to thank some people for getting me some outfits off my wish list
    @MaraSimmer
    @kylieb191
    @charlotteprice
    and
    @AriesVePiras

Thank you so much and i appreciate all the outfits for my sims :) Hopefully you guys see this haha :)
  • Options
    LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    HSmith2016 wrote: »
    @Loveandhate, I've been having the same kind of problem! And when I try to do a search for something, it tells me that it can't be found. Ugh... I knew they were doing maintenance on the site, but why did it screw stuff up so much? :angry: And I'm glad your grandpa is doing better, I believe I read that he would be coming home soon?

Yes I posted or anyone still willing to follow updates, his in a nursing home/rehab and should be coming home soon! Thank you! <3
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

• Options
    AriesVePirasAriesVePiras Posts: 104 Member

Thanks first to everyone for all the gifts! I know they came from a beautiful place in your hearts, and as I've said before...I'm so glad to have started posting here, to have met all of you, and just as happy to gift back. This is a great place. An update on my dad, for me its confusing. They've put him on a ventilator, and continue to talk about how weak he has gotten, they can't find the source of infection, but are treating him with broad spectrum antibiotics. However its confusing, again, they talk about him being very weak, but they have him in restraints. He can't talk because of the tubes, but he can't write (in his weak state?) either because of the restraints on his wrists and arms. I only got to speak to a nurse, there are no doctors that work full time in our local hospitals (other than the E.R.), so I wasn't able to speak to any of the people who get to make the decisions. I don't know what to think at this point, just waiting for the update calls from the nurse I guess.
  • Options
    TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    edited June 2016
    @AriesVePiras they probably have him restrained because they are worried in his weak state he might get confused and pull out the ventilator tubes both my grandfather and second cousin did that when they were in the hospitals in fact they had to put my cousin in a coma so he would not pull out his tubes a second time! I shall continue to pray for both you dad and your family! Sending you a big virtual bear hug!
    34gvvpe.gif

I have updated my top 5 thanks to some great gifts!
  • Options
    Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    skylar188 wrote: »
    @MaraSimmer
    @kylieb191
    @charlotteprice
    and
    @AriesVePiras

Thank you so much and i appreciate all the outfits for my sims :) Hopefully you guys see this haha :)

no problem :)

@AriesVePiras - Must be so hard and yet odd for you and your mom but know that we're always here for you and our thoughts are with you.

@loveandhate - glad that you're grandad will be home soon :)
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
  • Options
    Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    edited June 2016
    Had a bit of a shock this morning when I got back from doing the school run, some people decided to raid my wishlist :o:o!!.

Thank you @minimonXI for peacefully piled up I love things in real life as it's so serene :),

@Miaskywalker thank you for the Don Pedro Dresser -What a lovely dresser! (this was on my top 5 :D) It has really helped with the Villa Paraíso set it's at 50% of the way there now, i'm kinda hoping the villa is included in the set as it's a stunning building ^_^

Finally, @ApparentlyAwesome - I loved the messages you sent with these they made me smile thank you for both of the high heels with stone accent (can never have too many shoes, thanks for being a "weirdo" ;) lol), Ravishing Roses dress (super cute plus I do need more prom dress choices), Bandana & Don't flip your wig hairstyles ( love the second name lol also, can never have too many hairstyles ), Goodfella (getting that good boy 50's vibe from it :)), Antiqued Leather clock( now I need to see one in real life, my grandad has over 100 clocks but not a leather one :O), Tulip Top Vintage (I know what you mean about the 25sp lol i've more choice for elders though!), Summer Shell Vintage (I'm still waiting for Summer in real life so i'll live vicariously through my elders with this top) Slate Slab Lamp (very elegant! and you certainly did damage and wiped out my top 5).

^_^.

Top 5 updated!
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
  • Options
    xJullexJulle Posts: 272 Member
    @minimonXI thank you for the gift! :smile: I think it's time for an update on the top 5 list :smiley:
  • Options
    HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    Good morning, everyone! This afternoon I have an interview for a part time waitressing job, I'm nervous because I haven't done that sort of work in a long time, but as a stay at home mom right now with a teenager, I have the time to do it and the extra money would be nice. I will miss having free time, though. So I have mixed thoughts about the whole thing. :/

@AriesVePiras, I hope you and your family hear something soon about your dad. My thoughts are with you. (((hugs)))

My top 5 is up to date. Working on the Homecoming set right now, I really like the dresses and there are aome nice things in there for the guys, too. Hope you all have a good day!
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    @charlotteprice , thank you so so much for all the items from the Animals Abound Playground! Was able to get the set for 15 simpoints now and it indeed also unlocked the other two kids sets. :smiley: Thank you so much! :heart:

@AriesVePiras , I hope everything will calm down a bit soon and that your dad feels better too!
  • Options
    AriesVePirasAriesVePiras Posts: 104 Member

A thank you to @Pandypink, and @minimonXI. And a surprised and grateful THANKS to @ApparentlyAwesome for "making up for lost time"!
    The only word on my dad is they are moving him to a larger room in the ICU.

Top 5 is updated: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14912333/#Comment_14912333
    Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=AriesVePiras
  • Options
    mikawagmikawag Posts: 190 Member
    Thank you so much @HSmith2016 for the gift! I really like it! :blush:
  • Options
    pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    edited June 2016
    Hey everyone! Long time no see <3 I'm sorry I haven't been here. I've been very busy and I still barely get any ads, which is really frustrating. I WANT TO SEND GIFTS :D

I've sent out some small gifts, and I'm going to try my best to find some ads now!
  • Options
    HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    Thank you @AriesVePiras for the Hi-Low Sparkle Dress! :)

Thank you @charlotteprice for the Pentuple Earrings, One Stone to Rule Them All necklace, Rose Corsage, Seven Stones of Wonder necklace, and Bring on the Bling Dress! You knocked out my top 5! :smiley:

Updating my top 5 now.
  • Options
    Teanias wrote: »
    @AriesVePiras they probably have him restrained because they are worried in his weak state he might get confused and pull out the ventilator tubes both my grandfather and second cousin did that when they were in the hospitals in fact they had to put my cousin in a coma so he would not pull out his tubes a second time! I shall continue to pray for both you dad and your family! Sending you a big virtual bear hug!
    34gvvpe.gif

I have updated my top 5 thanks to some great gifts!

Yes @Teanias , my grandfather did that the first time he had heart surgery. They had to put him in a coma in order to sedate him, and even still he wriggled himself down and tore the tubes out of his nose and throat! He's a sneaky old fella

• Options
    Also thank you to @minimonXI and @MariTomKaulitZ for my gifts <3

• Options
    Thank you for the wonderful outfit, @AriesVePiras. I hope my simmies can pull it off. :tongue:
    Sucks that he has to stay longer but hang in there. I'm sure there will be news soon, hopefully. (Right?)
  • Options
    Martje89Martje89 Posts: 938 Member
    HSmith2016 wrote: »
    Thank you @Martje89 for the Draped Blouse! :)

You're very welcome @HSmith2016 :blush:

• Options
    @AriesVePiras Thank you so much for my Mirror, and Stiff as a Board, Light as a feather premium item! I am very thankful for that!

• Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Thank you very much for the gifts, @AriesVePiras and @Pandypink !
  • Options
    Happy... Monday?...everyone! Wait..Tuesday! Since it's summer, my days are all kinds of messed up :lol:
    My Top 5 and Wishlist are updated with a couple more items I found that I would like ;)

• Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    edited June 2016
    minimonXI wrote: »
    Thank you so much to @charlotteprice @OriginalMara @AriesVePiras and @Loveandhate for your wonderful gifts! ^-^
    You are welcome!

skylar188 wrote: »
    @MaraSimmer
    @kylieb191
    @charlotteprice
    and
    @AriesVePiras

You're welcome!

Thanks first to everyone for all the gifts! I know they came from a beautiful place in your hearts, and as I've said before...I'm so glad to have started posting here, to have met all of you, and just as happy to gift back. This is a great place.
    No problem! We love doing it, I'm sure I could say for us all. :)

• Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    Also, a giant thank you to @ApparentlyAwesome for gifting me the Boardwalk! There's no "apparently" about it; you ARE awesome! :D