Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    @mikawag has a face now! LOL
    @tac612, good to know everything is going well with you and the baby! :)
    @Loveandhate, so far the store is working good for me, hopefully it got better for you.

I'm lurking around, but mostly offline for now. Gonna go check out Midnight Hollow very soon, so if I don't get a chance to say it later, I hope you all have a great night!
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    edited March 2016
    Hello, @adamzaid! I am happy to see that your surgery is over with. Now, all you need to focus on is getting better! :)
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    @HSmith2016 it still wont work D: Huhh, dont know why
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

• Options
    Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    edited March 2016
    HSmith2016 wrote: »
    :astonished::'(<3@charlotteprice, you did it again and made me cry for real!! I'm seriously sobbing... my dog things there's something wrong with me. Hahahahaha... Thank you SO MUCH!! Wow... I have wanted Midnight Hollow since I saw it, and then you told me about the Gold version and to put that on my wishlist because of the toy machine... I have no words... Thank you!! <3 Ugh... and you have no wishlist for to thank you properly... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I told you to put the Gold version up rather than the Standard you had listed (last night) so you could get the Toy Shoppe, which isn't a CYS item. But what I should have made clear is that the Toy Shoppe cannot be bought separately. I'm so glad you have it now! <3:) Way to go, @charlotteprice! <3

ETA: @SjappielovePaul, you are in my thoughts and prayers sweet girl. I hope you can find a way to be with your precious Grandfather. {{{HUGS}}} <3<3

ETA 2: @SjappielovePaul, I am so happy that you stood up for yourself and get to see your grandfather! This is wonderful news! <3
    Post edited by Okblondee7 on
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    edited March 2016
    Good to hear your check up was good @tac612 :) also thanks for keeping me in your thoughts, same to you @Okblondee7 it's really much appreciated! I'm so glad to know you all <3

@mikawag congrats on being a member :smiley:
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    @SjappielovePaul, we are all glad to know and love you. <3

@mikawag, you are a member now, yay! :)
  • Options
    thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    Thank you @tac612 for the Futuristic Dress !
  • Options
    Awh thanks @Okblondee7

Sadly I have to go to sleep now (while the ads just woke up... always the same drama lol!) so have a great morning/day/evening/night/week!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    tac612tac612 Posts: 453 Member
    Thank you @tac612 for the Futuristic Dress !

You're welcome @LaineeCheri! I was able to get some ads the last few hours, so I've gifted some people! :smile: Always makes my day better!
  • Options
    Is anyone else seeing this: ad plays completes most of the way then "Flash Plugin Failure" and you don't get the points? I've missed out on 50SP just now because of that!
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Is anyone else seeing this: ad plays completes most of the way then "Flash Plugin Failure" and you don't get the points? I've missed out on 50SP just now because of that!

I haven't seen this @LaineeCheri tonight, but I have gotten the Net 10 ads, the spinning circles of black ads, and the other bright green one that never gives points either. I've missed out on a bit, too! I've rest the tabs a few times and that seems to help. Sometimes I reset the cookies/history of the browser and just reopen everything. I hope it works out for you and it doesn't keep taking points!

Edit: I know this seems like a really random place for this, but I've had more success here than in other places... but is there anyone that runs their sims 3 game pretty well that has a decent graphics card? We're looking to upgrade that and max out the RAM to hopefully have the game run more smoothly...
  • Options
    TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    Thanks to @Kyrah2016 for taking out my top five I have now updated it!

@SjappielovePaul I am so sorry to hear about your grandpa but I am glad you will finally get to see him! You will be in my thoughts and prayers!

I hope everyone here is feeling better than I am right now my allergies are at their absolute max both my ears are messed up and my glands are so swollen I feel like I should look like a cobra! I was planning on getting together some pictures of my latest build but I just think enough to do it!
  • Options
    Teanias wrote: »
    I hope everyone here is feeling better than I am right now my allergies are at their absolute max both my ears are messed up and my glands are so swollen I feel like I should look like a cobra! I was planning on getting together some pictures of my latest build but I just think enough to do it!

@Teanias Ugh! Allergies are the worst! I'm dreading when it hits here, as I have very bad spring allergies and the last few years the only thing that has touched it has been a prescription and being pregnant I can't take it! I'm hoping I can get by somewhat decently with Zyrtec, but I don't know :grimace: Is there anything that you usually take that helps?
  • Options
    TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    DayQuil sinus and ibuprofen are what I usually take Zyrtec and Claritin don't seem to work for me ! I had to clean the patio yesterday everything was covered with at least an inch of pollen so that's why hopefully I shall feel better in a day or so!
  • Options
    @Okblondee7, yes it was you who said to put the gold version on my wishlist because of the Toy Shoppe... oops! I'm so very excited to get in the world and just look around. :smiley:
    @Teanias, allergies suck so bad! I never used to have them, but for some reason in the past couple of years, they flair up and I feel exactly the way you're feeling now. @tac612, I usually just take an over-the-counter store brand allergy medicine, it seems to take most of it away for me.
    @LaineeCheri, you snuck in and knocked out my top 5 while I wasn't paying attention! :D Thank you so much, I am updating now.
  • Options
    My husband has the worst allergies all year round! He sneezes all day but refuses to take anything for it!!!
  • Options
    Teanias wrote: »
    DayQuil sinus and ibuprofen are what I usually take Zyrtec and Claritin don't seem to work for me ! I had to clean the patio yesterday everything was covered with at least an inch of pollen so that's why hopefully I shall feel better in a day or so!

@HSmith2016 and @Teanias I never used to have any issues AT ALL until 5 years ago! Ever since then, it seems to get worse and worse! Most times, nothing over the counter works; although in the fall I find that they do! For me, the worst part is when the trees all start releasing pollen. The last few years for pollen have been brutal! Even people I know have had the feeling of what allergies is like even though they don't normally suffer as much.

@LaineeCheri Does it bother him much more than that? Typically my sinuses get so blocked its like having a head cold on top of having a sinus infection! :grimace:
  • Options
    A big fat thank you to @ZombieMew for the gifts of the fiddle and the toilet!! :astonished:
  • Options
    Those sinuses aren't those the things that get one terrible headaches and blurry eyesight if infected? Above the nose? In that case I'm familiar with the feeling and just steam it all out. If that's not the case it probably feels just as eery and I hope you feel better soon @Teanias!

Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers it really means a lot to me :)
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    Those sinuses aren't those the things that get one terrible headaches and blurry eyesight if infected? Above the nose? In that case I'm familiar with the feeling and just steam it all out. If that's not the case it probably feels just as eery and I hope you feel better soon @Teanias!

Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers it really means a lot to me :)

Yes! Horrible headaches (usually migraines for me!), blurry eyesight, itchy eyes, sinus pressure (I get this REALLY bad), ear pain/pressure.... I find that steam does help at times too... It just generally stinks because you're all stuffed up and even when you steam it out, it seems to come back... We have to keep the windows shut even though I want to open them up and air out the house -- it's always so beautiful!
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Oh wow !! <3<3 Thank you @HSmith2016 and @lasummerb for your gifts!! Christmas in March!!! LOL!

EDIT: OMG @Okblondee7 thank you so much for all the new clothes!!!! I really am so close!! I better start saving all those points so I can start my full time gifting off with a bang!!!
  • Options
    lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    tac612 wrote: »

Yes! Horrible headaches (usually migraines for me!), blurry eyesight, itchy eyes, sinus pressure (I get this REALLY bad), ear pain/pressure.... I find that steam does help at times too... It just generally stinks because you're all stuffed up and even when you steam it out, it seems to come back... We have to keep the windows shut even though I want to open them up and air out the house -- it's always so beautiful!

@tac612 I'm suffering from horrible allergies now too. I have all the symptoms you just described. Totally not fun.
  • Options
    @lasummerb Yes! It's horrible! I'm just waiting for mine to kick in, lol... spring hasn't officially started here...
  • Options
    laurelarlaurelar Posts: 383 Member
    The yellow is already coating my yard. I didn't used to be bothered by it, but I went away to college up north for 6 years and haven't been the same since. Plus we beat the pollen records every year. Mine mostly materialize as itchy watery eyes and a stuffy nose. If it is really bad, I end up with a bad sinus infection complete with fever and antibiotics.

The MMAO just gave me an exclusive!! My first.