Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    Kyrah2016Kyrah2016 Posts: 217 Member
    adamzaid wrote: »
    hi just back home the set comes on dd in 7 hours but no gifts yet :( but still there is time :)
    HI AND GOOD MORNING TO SIMMERS WHO JUST WOKE UP ;)
    but still no gifts toward helping me in the set but there is time!!
    and this item and one more form top 5 can deathlist me !!

link:http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:41104

classic gumball machine
    still nothing please any help before the set comes on dd :D

These kinds of often repeated posts from you all in one day are like advertising yourself, and they are no different than begging/demanding people to gift you. That is not appropriate behavior for this thread. Once in a while its perfectly okay to post for extra help because you may have forgotten about an important sale that is coming in an hour. But repeatedly posting for extra help and attention every day is not okay. No one else here is behaving like this, you shouldn't either.
  • Options
    adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    edited February 2016
    best of wishes @23kels89 ;) i hope you get the job good luck ;)

and @Kaela_87 i just realized that we are both trying to get probably go all in compalation or the set it self LOL!! ;)
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    Kyrah2016 wrote: »
    These kinds of often repeated posts from you all in one day are like advertising yourself, and they are no different than begging/demanding people to gift you. That is not appropriate behavior for this thread. Once in a while its perfectly okay to post for extra help because you may have forgotten about an important sale that is coming in an hour. But repeatedly posting for extra help and attention every day is not okay. No one else here is behaving like this, you shouldn't either.

^^This. @Adamzaid - There is positively no whining and begging allowed on this thread and it is frowned upon across the entire website. Stop doing it. Now. No more. Thank you.

@23kels89 - We're rooting for you and hoping for the best. Put your best foot forward. Be honest. Smile. Break a leg!*

*Break a leg = Good luck
  • Options
    thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    23kels89 wrote: »
    Hi all...
    I just wanted to stop in and announce my excitement...

After months of searching for a new job, I finally landed an interview.
    I'll be meeting with the manager in an hour - and I've got lots of butterflies in my stomach.
    I'm super excited, because I've been trying to leave my current job for the longest of time (due to employee abuse and labor law abuse).

Now, I've landed an interview and I'm super happy, nervous, excited, and scared all at the same time.
    I wanted to share this with you all because the Gifting Directory is the place where I find comfort and familiarity; and I absolutely adore all of you.

I'm off to get dressed and prepare myself, as well as calm my nerves down. :lol:
    WISH ME LUCK!!

And Happy Simming to all of you!
    -Kels :heart:

Good luck!!!!! You got this !!!!
  • Options
    Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    I just wanted to rush in quickly and wish @23kels89 all the best before you leave for your interview. We are all cheering you on xxxx knock em dead xx
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    Forgot to thank @Assirk and @ragan651 for the gifts this morning ❤️

where were my manners hiding ! LOL!
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    no mind okay @reachsims i kinda got bored of it too so sorry and for beggening=not cool :):)
    and goodmorning @Reachsims
  • Options
    Me too! Me too! I'll keep my fingers (and a couple of toes) crossed for you @23kels89! What LaineeCheri said:
    You got this !!!!

• Options
    Bird166Bird166 Posts: 443 Member
    Good luck @23kels89!! Hope it all works out!! Sprinkling some sparkle dust on you! ;)

Thank you to @Kyrah2016 and @LaineeCheri for my gifts overnight You two are awesome!!

Wishing it was last Monday and I was just starting my vacation, oh well, back to reality!
  • Options
    laurelarlaurelar Posts: 383 Member
    23kels89 wrote: »
    Hi all...
    I just wanted to stop in and announce my excitement...

After months of searching for a new job, I finally landed an interview.
    I'll be meeting with the manager in an hour - and I've got lots of butterflies in my stomach.
    I'm super excited, because I've been trying to leave my current job for the longest of time (due to employee abuse and labor law abuse).

Now, I've landed an interview and I'm super happy, nervous, excited, and scared all at the same time.
    I wanted to share this with you all because the Gifting Directory is the place where I find comfort and familiarity; and I absolutely adore all of you.

I'm off to get dressed and prepare myself, as well as calm my nerves down. :lol:
    WISH ME LUCK!!

And Happy Simming to all of you!
    -Kels :heart:

Congrats and good luck!!
  • Options
    I don't want to forget a couple responses I want to make...

@ZombieMew - Now that I am looking to find that creepy commercial (sponsor ad) you mentioned, it's not showing up. LOL. Thank you for sharing Elmo's story about the diner fire and the visit to a NYC Fire House. I remember that segment. I watched the whole thing and remembered back to the days when my two little ones would cuddle up with me and we would watch Sesame Street together. We always watched it together. <3 And you just gotta love Elmo!

@SJ - Thanks so much! It was just one of those unfortunate things where one trips and goes splat. I'm much better now. :3 I'm so glad you guys are doing well on this move.
  • Options
    Now my 14 month old granddaughter has gone home I can do some thank you's, sorry for the delay but I don't like going on my iPad when she's around as its like a magnet to her and she is very quick with her fingers, it's her spelling that lets her down!!! I didn't know you could swipe in imessenger and bring up a list of Apps until she showed me how to....I'm not even joking lol!!!

So thank you to @Teanias, this and the gift from @HSmith2016 are for a particular sim!!!
    Thank you also to @skybaker X does your message mean you have everything you need from the store :) ?

I don't think this can ever be said enough but the generousity on this thread is amazing, not only in gifting but in support and fellowship x <3 x

Top 5 updated
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    @23kels89 positive thoughts and positive energy don't even consider any other possibility but you getting this job ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Bird166 wrote: »
    Good luck @23kels89!! Hope it all works out!! Sprinkling some sparkle dust on you! ;)

Thank you to @Kyrah2016 and @LaineeCheri for my gifts overnight You two are awesome!!

Wishing it was last Monday and I was just starting my vacation, oh well, back to reality!

You're very welcome! :) Yeah, the end of a satisfying getaway is always a bit sad but, the Green Sparkely Bird must come home to roost eventually. A wise saying I once read on a rather soggy bar napkin, as I recall. ;):#
  • Options
    AHHH! A whole string of Net 10 ads. Time to go do something else.
  • Options
    laurelar wrote: »

The dreaded Net10! My new avoided ones are Iman and Jay Manuel.. Two people I actually love in real life but they don't pay !!! At least not for me
  • Options
    MsRedMsRed Posts: 117 Member
    After a busy, tiring Sunday, I come here to give many thanks to @Teanias, @Hayley~Belle, @Franny and @Kyrah2016 for their gifts!

You certainly helped salvage the day yesterday... :wink:
    The Sims 3 Store: ♢ My Page | ♢ My Wishlist | ♢ YouTube Channel | ♢ My Top 5
  • Options
    *sigh* Jay Manuel ads used to pay out but that came to an end several months ago. Now, he's back with Iman whose ads aren't paying out either. I totally get the Time to Do Something Else bit. And I've got more Net10 ads than I can count. @Laurelar and @LaineeCheri - we must be in a relatively close geographical area. I'm in the Atlanta area and did you say you were in Tennessee, Lainee?
  • Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    Thanks to @Kyrah2016 for knocking out most of my top 5 (and allowing me to get Everyday-Cool Summer Nights for 90 points!). :)

Top 5 updated! Got some Homecoming stuff up, till I decide what I'm working on next.
  • Options
    well goodnight simmers see you in 6 hours for the set i am not probably get the set but i find my friendships to be more valuable then this ;)

see ya!!
  • Options
    Thank you @Bird166 ......yes the ads are rare at the moment :/ so thank you for gifting me.
    Thank you @MsRed xxxx

Top 5 updated. Xx
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options

The dreaded Net10! My new avoided ones are Iman and Jay Manuel.. Two people I actually love in real life but they don't pay !!! At least not for me

Yes! The Iman ones were killing me last night. I don't think I've seen Jay yet. I had some good car ones last night though.
  • Options
    Reachsims wrote: »
    *sigh* Jay Manuel ads used to pay out but that came to an end several months ago. Now, he's back with Iman whose ads aren't paying out either. I totally get the Time to Do Something Else bit. And I've got more Net10 ads than I can count. @Laurelar and @LaineeCheri - we must be in a relatively close geographical area. I'm in the Atlanta area and did you say you were in Tennessee, Lainee?

OMG!!! Are you kidding?!!?? I am near Stone Mountain!!
    For some reason I was thinking you were in the UK LOL.
  • Options
    LOL @Laurelar - I'll take that as a compliment. :joy: I won't post the city name but we are maybe 30 minutes apart, assuming it's not during the six hours of rush hour. I'm north of you. B)
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Reachsims wrote: »

OMG!!! Are you kidding?!!?? I am near Stone Mountain!!
    For some reason I was thinking you were in the UK LOL.

LOL no I'm not in Tennessee I'm in Massachusetts but I feel like at heart I belong in the South!

Edited to add: Thank you @Bird166 I love the mobile <3<3

That moment when grandma sneaks the grandchild candy before breakfast and daddy finds out. I'm just gonna sit this one out and click on ads while they hash it out :neutral::neutral: