Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    AssirkAssirk Posts: 564 Member
    Oh and I just wanted to say thank you to @Ktarian who also gifted me something! Thanks girl! :smile:

I've updated my top 5!

Wowie I didn't realize that I'm now down to 40 items now! Thank you so much to everyone who has helped me come so far! <3 I really do appreciate it! I'm so close to [almost] owning the store! :wink: haha :smile:
    The New DD Tracking Thread!!
    Cascade Thread
    Feel free to add me as a friend here: My Page! ^_^
  • Options
    Juliee101Juliee101 Posts: 479 Member
    edited February 2016
    Updated my top 5. Thank you @Hayley~Belle belle for the gift!
  • Options
    Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    edited February 2016
    Juliee101 wrote: »
    Updated my top 5. Thank you @Hayley~Belle belle for the gift!

It was a pleasure. Thank you for my gift also x

Top 5 updated
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    laurelarlaurelar Posts: 383 Member
    Thank you @Bird166 and @MagZ86 for my gifts!!
  • Options
    thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    edited February 2016
    Thank you again @Hayley~Belle ! Frozen isn't so bad until the 3rd or 4th time around. It's always this or Princess and the Frog, I miss the Elmo days !!

I got the green on Ragtime In The Big Easy !!! <3<3<3<3

Top 5 updated <3
    Post edited by thereesespiece on
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    Oh! I missed so much here today but I'm glad to see all the fun and laughter and wish list shrinking news! :mrgreen:

@Gaby_13 - I saw your top five list but I cannot find you on the Sims 3 site. Do you have a different username on the Sims 3 site? No wish list exists under that name and there is no My Page for anyone with the name Gaby_13. We can't gift you without a Sims 3 username.
  • Options
    MsRedMsRed Posts: 117 Member
    Thank you @MagZ86 for the gift, it'll help me a lot!

Today has been a great 'Deal Day' for me! Like other forum peers, I got the Luxe Lounge Spa for free (after purchasing the cheapest item in the set and DD#162 - "Lazy Sim Sofa Sectional").

I also bought the Tutor of Tudors, which I had been eyeing for the longest time, and after buying that, my whole Top 5 had to be updated!
    The Sims 3 Store: ♢ My Page | ♢ My Wishlist | ♢ YouTube Channel | ♢ My Top 5
  • Options
    skybakerskybaker Posts: 214 Member
    Thanks @Kyrah2016 for the gifts. I've completed the set Buccaneer's Bounty with Weekly Sales.
    Top 5 List updated.
    AqWKHoo.jpg
  • Options
    ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    Gifted by @MsRed Thanks!
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Thank you for gifting me the Party Banner, @ZombieMew ! :smiley:
  • Options
    Kyrah2016Kyrah2016 Posts: 217 Member
    edited February 2016
    @skybaker - You're so very welcome and I'm glad you got the set! :) That pirate themed stuff is fun to use with island vacation resorts or restaurants & shops on the beach. And I made a cute children's theme park with it, too.

@Halley~Belle - That's an adorable picture you painted there -of yourself being attacked by a fit of giggles. A little familiar, too. Sitting here in a dark kitchen at 4am, I'm constantly muffling my helpless belly-laughs at the hilarious and joyful goings on here. Ah, but my cats know :hushed: ... they give me the strangest *are you okay?* looks, which (of course) makes my giggles escalate. :D

@Assirk - Grab the rope, we'll pull you out from under that Okblondee7 gift avalanche! :star: *delighted laughter*
    Adding my off-key but well meaning voice to the chorus...

@Gaby_13 - We would like to send you gifts but we can not find you on the Sim Store website!
    What is the Username you sign in with at this website? --> http://store.thesims3.com/
    Gaby_13 - Gaby13 - Gaby-13 - ? I've tried a lot of variations but, I can't find your Wishlist.
  • Options
    adamzaid wrote: »
    good for you @Hayley~Belle enjoy your items after the collection stancke I will go for fun for kids of all ages I already own a set because of a cascade so the teens everyday collection costs cheaper there so that's my next set but for now that set!!! ;)

Well, take another look and see how that Collectionne Stäncké is for you now. ;):)
  • Options
    Thank you for my gifts @Kyrah2016 I got the tutor of Tudors for 45sps.....result!!!!!! So April 2013 :mrgreen:
    Have you thought of making little cat blindfolds?! :D:D

Off to up date wish list and then I'm off out for lunch with some ex work colleagues for a good old gossip and catch up...it's so hard being me!!! :D:D;)

Have a good day everyone x
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    Gaby_13Gaby_13 Posts: 13 New Member
    @Reachsims A yes , now I understand , I forgot to mention my name in the sims 3 site is gabi_benfica ; maybe now you can find. Thank you :D
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Gaby_13 wrote: »
    @Reachsims A yes , now I understand , I forgot to mention my name in the sims 3 site is gabi_benfica ; maybe now you can find. Thank you :D

Yayyyyyyyyyy!
    You might want to put a few more items on. 75 sp's and below for people like me that don't get many videos would be good :D;)
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    Good morning everyone ! Just wanted to say thank you to @MsRed for the male clothing gifted :)
    Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme
  • Options
    adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    just back from school to see every thing from my top 5 thanks a lot @Kyrah2016 top 5 updated thx I love you a lot!! ;);)
  • Options
    by the way @Kyrah2016 the set is almost complete if I updated my top 5 about one more time after this one I couldfinsh it ;)
  • Options
    fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    edited February 2016
    I've got the Mid-Century Fantasy tonight, which
    Unlocked :
    Blast From the Past Compilation
    Mid-Century Modern Bed and Bath Set
    Completed (but the store doen'st want to recognize it as it) :
    Mid-Century Modern Bathroom Collection
    Mid-Century Modern Bedroom Collection
    Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme
  • Options
    renyerookamirenyerookami Posts: 536 Member
    hey guys :) i have to say a big thank you to @Bird166 and @MsRed for the gifts! i've updated my top 5. cant wait to see what goes on sale this week
  • Options
    shaliny1997shaliny1997 Posts: 646 Member
    Updated my top 5!

Happy simming! :wink:

• Options
    WOW thanks even more @Kyrah2016 op 5 updated!!
  • Options
    Thank you for my gifts @Kyrah2016 I got the tutor of Tudors for 45sps.....result!!!!!! So April 2013 :mrgreen:
    Have you thought of making little cat blindfolds?! :D:D

Off to up date wish list and then I'm off out for lunch with some ex work colleagues for a good old gossip and catch up...it's so hard being me!!! :D:D;)

Have a good day everyone x
    You're very welcome & enjoy your leisure time :) But now I have this silly snatch of an old STYX song stuck in my head!!
    Once in a dream far beyond these Caaaastle Waaaaalls...
    *runs and puts on some Bluegrass, R&B, Jazz, anything! -just get it out of mah head* :D

@fabeme - First and easiest, just try logging out/in, and it might take a few hours/a day to correctly display the 'Owned' tags. If that fails, you can seek remedy through Customer Service. Some people get helped quickly but, it often requires repeated calls and patience until you find a Rep. that understands the issues. And unfortunately, the Store's 'Owned' tags are simply broken on some sets/items, a common issue. When EA made major updates/changes to initially enable the CYS system, it seems that a lot of the merchandise wasn't perfectly updated to the new system.

*As a semi-related Heads Up! I'd mention to everyone that buying the When Worlds Collide Collection on DD Sale # 803 bypasses some potential headaches because it contains several Non-CYS Sets. imho Its an efficient way to to obtain many tricky sets in one big swoop.

@adamzaid - You're very welcome x2! :)
  • Options
    yeah still cant say thank you enough LOL ;)
  • Options
    Bird166Bird166 Posts: 443 Member
    Whoa! I was out at a painting party last night, signed in this morning to 3 pages of comments! Glad to see all the gifting!

Thanks to @Hayley~Belle for the TV, I think it will be cute in a kid's space themed room.

Thank you to @MagZ86 for the candle pillar, I love it!

Hoping for some ads this morning, I'm down to 14 sp!! :o