Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    @SjappielovePaul - The only way to get anything to show as owned when it does not is to contact customer service at EA. :s

I decided to try something else to see if it would work and it did. I tried gifting the chocolate fountain to you and it went through so you *really* own it now. Beware of those codes for "free" content that come with EA purchases. They are not properly coded to show that you own the item even when you have submitted the code. Well, this one won't stand in your CYS-way anymore. You might have been wasting a lot of time trying to contact someone at EA who would be willing to do anything about rectifying the situation.
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Wow @Reachsims thank you very much! You really didn't have to do that, I'd gladly tried to contact some EA people! Getting as much SP as the fountain was takes probably about the same amount of time as to contact EA. (When I say probably, it has a lot to do with hopes)

I really appreciate this so very much!! Leaving me speachless for a moment, I'm being spoiled this evening!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    edited November 2015
    @SjappielovesPaul, I know what you mean. I recently realized that I own Barnacle Bay, but don't remember how. It must have been a digital D/L because otherwise I would have the disc. On MY Page, it doesn't show up as owned. :/

Edit: @Reachsims, you are amazing and will of course be missed. *hugs*
  • Options
    Okblondee7 wrote: »
    @SjappielovesPaul, I know what you mean. I recently realized that I own Barnacle Bay, but don't remember how. It must have been a digital D/L because otherwise I would have the disc. On MY Page, it doesn't show up as owned. :/

Hmm, strange that EA doesn't do anything with it @Okblondee7. I could find the fountain in my Purchase History, could you find BB in your history? I could find the fountain, Hidden Springs and Monte Vista in the history, but I couldn't click on either of them and the store showed them as not owned. The fountain is owned now though :open_mouth:
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    My top 5 has been updated. :)

I changed my top 5 items to things from the Bohemian Garden set that will be coming on the DD November 13. I did some calculations, and determined that if I can get the CYS down to 950 SP then I will get this for free when it comes on sale. I have been admiring this set for awhile now. Primarily because of the awesome hanging chair that comes with it, so I am glad this will be coming on DD here shortly. :)

Any help would be much appreciated! Thank you. <3

@MysteryGhost2013 - Thank you for the Cat's Meow Coat! :)

@Kaela_87 - Thank you so much for the Hitting on all Sixes Sofa! <3

@charlotteprice - Thank you very much for the Chorus Girl Curl, annnd On the Ritz! :smiley:

@simgeek79 - Thank you so so much for the Real McCoy Bar, and Abe's Cabe Dress! <3

**hugs**
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Okblondee7 wrote: »

Hmm, strange that EA doesn't do anything with it @Okblondee7. I could find the fountain in my Purchase History, could you find BB in your history? I could find the fountain, Hidden Springs and Monte Vista in the history, but I couldn't click on either of them and the store showed them as not owned. The fountain is owned now though :open_mouth:

Oh, I didn't think to check my purchase history. I do however, play it a lot lately. I'll check that and thank you! :)

Edit to add:

My TOP 5 is updated!! :)

• Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    Oh I forgot to mention :grimace: I'm back at my old top 5 again thanks to @Reachsims

I have a question, I own that chocolate fountain, I got it when I entered the code for Hidden Springs and Monte Vista (I bought them on a disc) but in the store it doesn't show as owned! It bugs me, because it disables me to fully take advantage of CYS. Is there a way to get the fountain shown as owned on the store?

I hope that was a clear explanation ;)

I had the same issue when I bought the Worlds Bundle a couple months ago. I put in the code for the fountain, and it said it was in my purchase history, but it wasn't shown as own in the Store and didn't count for the Le Cirque Celebration CYS. So I contacted Customer Service. It took about 20 minutes, but what he did was to first have me tell them the code from the fountain to verify that I indeed had it. Then he put the amount of points I needed for the fountain (I think it's 545?), and then had me buy it while I was talking to him to verify that it now shows up as properly owned. The person I spoke with didn't know why this happens, just that it's a "known issue."

Luckily, I didn't have any issues with the code I bought from Amazon for Barnacle Bay. It shows up in my purchase history and the world is shown as owned on my page. Roaring Heights will be the very last world I buy. I've been trying to decide if I want to buy the code from Amazon again. It would be my preference, as I'm not really into the idea of Origin having my financial info.

@stephsteb, thank you for the lovely evening gown with bow. It's one of my favorite formal dresses, so pretty.

@charlotteprice, thank you for the adorable baby doll dress and the tennis dress. My sims are going to look so stylin' with the new fashions in their wardrobes.
  • Options
    StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    Green Download on the Eloquently Eclectic Collection! Woot. Thank you, friends <3
    eenhoorn-plaatje-056.gif
  • Options
    MysteryGhost2013MysteryGhost2013 Posts: 406 Member
    I have updated my top5 :blush:
    Thank you @StephSteb for the gift!
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    You're welcome @Franny and @StephSteb <3
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    @Cabelle1863 oohh you will probably love Roaring Heights, I know I do, it's gorgeous :) also good to hear EA helped you out! They've helped me before as well, it seems their customer service is quite good actually, it takes some time, but it works! I've seen worse... a lot...

Oh and I just discovered I had to update my top 5, thanks @charlotteprice
    Post edited by SjappielovePaul on
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    MaddannaMaddanna Posts: 127 Member
    edited November 2015
    My wishlist:

1. Milkin' it Dairy Coral
    2. Fowl and Feathers Chicken Coop
    3. Frost-Bite Pro Ice Cream Machine
    4. Sizzle Baby Pro Deep Fryer
    5. It's Business Time Industrial Oven

Thank you @Reachsims for this opportunity :smile:
    Post edited by Maddanna on
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    Welcome @Maddanna. Your wishlist is not found on the Sims 3 site. Do you have another username for the Sims 3? If so, we need that username in your post and it would be helpful if you provide a link to your wishlist. :)
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    edited November 2015
    @Maddanna I can't seem to get your Sims3 store wish list to come up, it comes up "not found". Do you go by a different username on that site?

:o of course it could be just me, my fingers do the walking at times, LOL.

Edit: Nevermind, Reach done seen it! (takes me longer to type?)
    Hope you are doing ok Reach and we will miss you when you are gone but have some good fun relaxing times
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    My top 5 has been updated. :smiley:

Ehmahgerd, you guys are ah-mazing!!

I am surprised I am saying this so quickly, but I will get the Bohemian Garden for free when it comes on DD thanks to @Reachsims, @pinkieposh, @ApparentlyAwesome, and @Charlotteprice!! <3

I am currently working on the Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo set, because it will be coming on sale later on tonight. If I can get the CYS down to 290 SP then should get it for free when it comes on DD. I already own a couple of items from that set, so it shouldn't be too bad. :)

@Reachsims - It is indeed a happy day thanks to you, and everyone else! <3 Thank you so much for the One Love Rose in Vase, Shirred One-Piece Swimsuit, Simple Idea Lantern, Straight Cut Bangs and Bandana, and Dainty Dress and Bandana! :smiley: I know, it's weird how the prices are on some of these items. The gazebo in this set had a price of 297 SP, I was like "Whhaaaatt." You crazy. :D Maybe it's the bandana that makes that hairdo more expensive.

@Pinkieposh - Thank you for the Multi-colored skirt! :)

@ApparentlyAwesome - Thank you very much for the Happily Hippe Patchwork Pouf, Bubble Sleeve Dress, annnnd Athletic Dress! <3

@Charlotteprice - Thank you so much for the Woodsy Wedding Arch, and Wonderfully Woven Hanging Chair! You have no idea how excited I am to try these out! :D I have sat in a hanging chair in RL almost exactly like the one in this set, and it was awesome!

@SphynxRules - Thank you for the Riddled Waves hairdo! Awhh, thank you so much for the little note attached to the gift! :blush: You are too sweet!

Today is Veterans Day in the United States! :smiley: In Canada and Australia, I think their Veterans Day is called "Remembrance Day," which is similar to the United States' holiday, but different as it is a memorial day to remember the members of their armed forces who have died in the line of duty.

Either way whichever country you live in it is always important to thank veterans for their service, and remember those who have fallen because they made the ultimate sacrifice for your freedom. It shouldn't be a once a year holiday.. they deserve more than that.

I gave thanks to a veteran today, have you? ;)

Instead of just one quote today, I decided to put a few, and I hope they touch your heart like they did mine. :)

✿ Daily Quotes ✿

"While only one day of the year is dedicated solely to honoring our veterans, citizens must never forget the sacrifices that many of our fellow countrymen have made to defend our country and protect our freedoms." - Randy Neugebauer

"This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave." - Elmer Davis

"In war, there are no unwounded soldiers." - Jose Narosky

"Freedom is never free." - Unknown

"It is easy to take liberty for granted, when you have never had it taken from you." - Unknown

"We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude." - Cynthia Ozick
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    You are welcome @Franny Glad I could help :p

I love all your quotes for today, they touched my heart too <3

*hugs*
  • Options
    @SjappielovePaul You are welcome, glad I could help you out!

I also love Roaring Heights, it is truly beautiful <3 All of them are beautiful in their own way though ;)

*hugs*
  • Options
    bps3bps3 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Updated my top 5 thankyou very much to @Reachsims @NanoBeats and @Felicity1169 !! Hugely appreciative, what great simmers :)

Here is my new top 5: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=bps3#

Top 5 is one through to 5 in my wishlist, but all gifts I am very grateful for <3
  • Options
    MaddannaMaddanna Posts: 127 Member
    @charlotteprice and @Reachsims I'm so sorry. I forgot to put them there *knuckles heads*. The baker's station is currently unavailable for individual purchase so I've updated my wishlist. Thanks again
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Hi @Franny I too loved your sentiments and quotes <3 I'm going to try and share a video when I get home from work that's always played at my daughter's school assembly for Remembrance Day (I'm in Canada)
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    HatsAreLifeHatsAreLife Posts: 109 Member
  • Options
    HausOfSuperHausOfSuper Posts: 1,825 Member
    Updated! :D

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13338403/#Comment_13338403

I'm also working this week to complete the Regal Living - Living Room set, which is not in the top. I only want it now because it's on sale. The items i'm missing are the first ones on my wishlist till number 15! Thank you everyone who helps! <3

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=osupermegabom#
    Male. INFP. Virgo.
  • Options
    @Maddanna When I type your name in the Sims3 store WL it keeps changing it to Madonna, LOL I figured out when it comes up nothing found (the white page) its easier to type your name in that box :p

Also, do you have any smaller items to add to your WL? It would really help everyone out that is able to gift <3

*hugs*
  • Options
    @HatsAreLife Sweetie, your blue link there will take me to your Top 5 thread you made here, but then it says in black: my Top 5: and doesn't list any 5 items. Your blue link there is fine, it takes you to the Sims3 store wish list but it would be nice to know what sets you are working on.

I am not good at explaining things, LOL. Not sure you understand me (don't worry, you won't be the first or last one) but it would be very helpful if we knew what 5 items you are working on. If someone gifts item #3 then it moves the whole list up and we don't really know if it is your Top 5.

I am just going to random gift you from up top but just wanted you to know ;)

*hugs*