Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    @picklesthecat114 - Your hyperlink on the first page (in the Gifting Directory) works just fine on a PC. Are you wanting me to update your link with this one? ^^

You're most welcome for the gifts and so is @blair2396 who has now caused her wishlist to grow back - IT MUST BE MAGIC! ;)
  • Options
    fairygirl7fairygirl7 Posts: 1,003 Member
    My top 5 has been updated! :)

@Reachsims Thank you so much for Aurora Skies and the River Rock Fireplace! <3
  • Options
    picklesthecat114picklesthecat114 Posts: 2,690 Member
    Oh it does, thanks :)
    Lantern-flying-in-Tangled.gif
  • Options
    blair2396blair2396 Posts: 336 Member
    Thanks to @ApparentlyAwesome for the two hairstyles. I have updated my Top 5 again!
  • Options
    ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    You're welcome @blair2396! :smiley:
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • Options
    StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    Hi, everyone <3

Thank you so much, @Ximph <3 I think I'll be able to finish up some sets sooner than I thought! Yay!

My Updated Top 5 is here.
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    @Reachsims thank you so very much for your gifts :smiley:

I updated again! 61 up to 81 SimPoints this time :)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    VioletHorseVioletHorse Posts: 1,288 Member
    edited October 2015
    *"Top o' the Tots Hairstyles and Headwear" is on DD for 135sp for me. I do not feel comfortable doing the free sp ads, so any help world be great.
    #1 "Aviator Snow Cap" 81 Sp
    #2 "Slanted Beret" 81 Sp
    #3 "Ruffled Pajamas" 75 Sp
    #4 "Draw String Gown" 75 Sp
    #5 "Night Flower Pajamas" 75 Sp
    Have a great day/night <3o:)
    Any hints on how to get "April 2012 Compilation Set", 565sp, for free?? I do not own "Fabulous Fiesta!".*
    Updated my top 5. Any help before the DD ends would be so very grateful. Quote thing not working for me.

• Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    edited October 2015
    @VioletHorse - Are you aware of the Animals Bound Cascade glitch? You can get the Top o' the Tots Hairstyles and Headwear for free amongst other things. However this will only work if you bought the Animals Abound set yourself.

No since in wasting yours or anyone else's SimPoints when you can get it for free. :)

Please respond to this message if aren't aware of the glitch so I can give the info to you.
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    Franny wrote: »
    @VioletHorse - Are you aware of the Animals Bound Cascade glitch? You can get the Top o' the Tots Hairstyles and Headwear for free amongst other things. However this will only work if you bought the Animals Abound set yourself.

No since in wasting yours or anyone else's SimPoints when you can get for free. :)

Please respond to this message if aren't aware of the glitch so I can give the info to you.
    I am aware of that glitch. I do not own "Animals Bound Cascade" or "Animals Abound". And @Reachsims has gifted me the 2 items I asked for. I will add "Animals Bound Cascade" and "Animals Abound" to my wishlist. I will also be adding lots of other things to my wishlist, so I will be very busy. I just hope my computer lets me do what I would like to do.
  • Options
    CeeaCeea Posts: 517 Member
    Thank you @maria_loves_alex for the Grecian chair! @Reachsims thank you for the Hacienda items! <3<3 Top 5 is updated ^_^
  • Options
    Ceea wrote: »
    Thank you @maria_loves_alex for the Grecian chair! @Reachsims thank you for the Hacienda items! <3<3 Top 5 is updated ^_^

Ah Cee, you also trying to get the Luxury Hacienda? It's lovely :smiley:@Reachsims is really sharing that mediteranean feeling with everyone today it seems ^^
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    edited October 2015

No since in wasting yours or anyone else's SimPoints when you can get for free. :)

I am aware of that glitch. I do not own "Animals Bound Cascade" or "Animals Abound". And @Reachsims has gifted me the 2 items I asked for. I will add "Animals Bound Cascade" and "Animals Abound" to my wishlist. I will also be adding lots of other things to my wishlist, so I will be very busy. I just hope my computer lets me do what I would like to do.

I would recommend breaking down the Animals Abound set to make it easier for others to gift you. Again, I highly recommend that you take advantage of the glitch since you are aware of it. You're really missing out if you don't.

You don't want someone else to waste their SimPoints on something that can be bought for free, do you? ;)
    I became an

: Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options

I would recommend breaking down the Animals Abound set to make it easier for others to gift you. Again, I highly recommend that you take advantage of the glitch since you are aware of it. You're really missing out if you don't.

You don't want someone else to waste their SimPoints on something that can be bought for free, do you? ;)

I think the problem is she's hesitant to take the free bonus SP. So I'm not sure, but I think she doesn't have SP to follow the glitch, it does still cost some SP eventhough it's nearly nothing to the original price :)

If only I had come to the forum earlier I would have followed the glitch for sure! But I allready got those compilations when I got here
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options

I added the whole set to my wishlist to remind me to add items here and there.

• Options

I think the problem is she's hesitant to take the free bonus SP. So I'm not sure, but I think she doesn't have SP to follow the glitch, it does still cost some SP eventhough it's nearly nothing to the original price :)

If only I had come to the forum earlier I would have followed the glitch for sure! But I allready got those compilations when I got here
    You are correct about me doing the free sp ads. I don't want to get my computer upset or a parent. I used the sp they gave me when I joined.

• Options
    Shuffled my wishlist again because of the sales and because of a kind gift of @mothersuperior2 :) so I updated my top 5 again!

It's 75 up to 99 SimPoints now
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    1. The Banner of the Bold (28 SimPoints)
    2. Double Root End Table (55 SimPoints)
    3. Ultra Lounge Hot Beverage Machine (75 SimPoints)
    4. Loner Comfort Single Bed (81 SimPoints)
    5. Cushy Cushion Chair (81 SimPoints)

Sims 3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX

Updated thanks to the marvelous @Reachsims! :)

Thank you so much for taking the time to gift me the D-stroyed Teen, Aurora LushStyle Wall Mirror, Culinary Arts Stool, Monte's Dresser, Stranded from Nothing Atoll, annnnd the Final Moments Lounge from Nothing Atoll! Whew, that was a mouthful. :smiley: Thanks to you I was able to get the Full Tiki Set and the Bayside Bathroom Set for free! <3<3 This really helped in lowering the CYS price for the Best of 2010 Collection.

The gifting directory wouldn't be where it is today if wasn't for you, @Reachsims! You have helped so many simmers by creating lotteries, gifting, and most of all being your generous, thoughtful, caring, funny, and kind self! I always enjoy reading your comments because they are always filled with happiness for others whether it is someone winning the daily lottery or someone getting free stuff because of the Animals Abound glitch ;), you are always there to spread the joy! Thank you for everything. :)<3

tumblr_mfsxsf7IH31ry58yho1_400.gif
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    SharonjSharonj Posts: 5,246 Member
    cristill13 wrote: »
    Thank you @NesChic for the video game xpl4y... It's a great gift to receive and I'm looking forward to adding it t my game. Some of my university nerds will love this. Thank you @Sharonj for the Already Baroque Table. This will go great with other gifts that I've recently acquired. A big thank you to @charlotteprice and @Reachsims for their generous gifts to me, and for their kindness and dedication to simmers and this forum. I have not yet updated my top 5, but I will do so shortly. Big hugs and positive thoughts to all <3 .
    I'm sorry it took me so long to reply, but you are so very welcome. ;)

• Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    @Ceea you're welcome :)
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    I've updated again thanks to @charlotteprice!!! This time my top 5 is 54 up to 101 SimPoints :)
    Post edited by SjappielovePaul on
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    You are welcome @SjappielovePaul Glad I could help!

*hugs*
  • Options
    fairygirl7fairygirl7 Posts: 1,003 Member
    @charlotteprice Thank you so much for gifting me my top 5. :heart:

My top 5 has been updated. :smiley:
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    You are welcome @fairygirl7 Have fun with your gifts!

*hugs*
  • Options
    picklesthecat114picklesthecat114 Posts: 2,690 Member
    Thanks @charlotteprice for the Milkin' Dairy Corral! Updated my top five :)

Lantern-flying-in-Tangled.gif