Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Complete Legacy/Challenge List!

Comments

• Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    edited August 2014
    I have my own legacy challenge called THE TOWN LEGACY CHALLENGE and I have a link to the post where it can be found.The link is HERE
    Post edited by TadOlson on
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    ilovecoolkat411ilovecoolkat411 Posts: 2
    edited November 2013
    THX!! :D:lol:
  • Options
    lucaslovessimslucaslovessims Posts: 1
    edited November 2013
    100 baby challage!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    kezza773kezza773 Posts: 115
    edited November 2013
    I've checked the list, this one isn't on here yet. It's a going Solo challenge. Rules can be found Here
  • Options
    huskhuskhuskhusk Posts: 1 New Member
    edited November 2013
    please add the rules for the sims 3 seven immortal idiots challenge :P
  • Options
    mightykitty2mightykitty2 Posts: 156 New Member
    edited November 2013
    Prologue and chapter one are out in my 100 baby challenge, go check it out :)

http://onehundredholm.blogspot.ca/
  • Options
    ELIROCELIROC Posts: 2,318 Member
    edited November 2013
    I wanted to start a legacy and checked this thread for a challenge. At first I was delighted by the choice. When I started clicking, I noticed that many seem to be abandoned by the host. It's really a shame...

I started checking one by one, to see which ones are really still active, I mean with active entries, feedbacks.

I started writing by each challenge its host, when it was created, size (how many pages), last post of host (date), the last post at all (date) and my comments, like "This challenge seems to be abandoned since last message of the host was almost 1 year ago" or so.

If you want, I can post my list here when I finish. But I can leave my comments if they disturb someone. Another choice is just to write: active or seems to be inactive.

I think this would make it easier for everybody to find an active challenge.
  • Options
    KingAwesome23KingAwesome23 Posts: 1
    edited November 2013
    There should be a Carrie challenge its when you life the life as Carrie White that would be cool
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    edited December 2013
    Just thought I would post another challenge here, we've been at this for a bit now. This is the most recent version of the Genetics challenge though

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/507547.page
  • Options
    BinkyTrauthierBinkyTrauthier Posts: 58 Member
    edited December 2013
    I invented a challenge/game called Deal With It Dumpster. Somebody said I should post it to this thread, so here it is; http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/728313.page#11576618
  • Options
    mtsimsgurlmtsimsgurl Posts: 32 New Member
    edited December 2013
    witchacy. all generations must be witches/warlocks. found can be male/female
  • Options
    amber59400amber59400 Posts: 3
    edited December 2013
    how do you create and post a new challenge ... got a really good idea for one but I can't post it to my page cos it's too long ... someone please tell me .. it's such a great idea xxxoxox
  • Options
    LuciferousLuciferous Posts: 5 New Member
    edited December 2013
  • Options
    lany17lany17 Posts: 2
    edited December 2013
    Anyone know if there is a challenge where you start a sim from sunset valley and after a certain amount of time they move onto the next EP town? I am new to challenges so I wouldn't really know.
  • Options
    DJKanine9DJKanine9 Posts: 487 Member
    edited December 2013
    What about Len's Warrior Cats Challenge?
  • Options
    taramytaramy Posts: 4 New Member
    edited December 2013
    Expansion Pack Challenge

General Rules:
    -No cheating

-Must be in a lifetime higher than normal but lower than Epic

-Can play with any mods as long as it doesn't acts like a cheat

-No Switching Active Household

-Ambrosia may be used only to resurrect sim, but the sim isn't Legitimate anymore

-Your starting Household must be 14,700$ and higher or the biggest lot on the game.

-Sims may cheat death once each 4 generations after the use

-No Resurrection via science lab

-Normal again

-Death flowers may be cultivated but used only once each 10 generations

-Black Market is Allowed.

Moving sims in:
    All sims can take part via marriage except

A) Created sims (but their heir may be used)

B) sims that used to live in the legacy household

C) Resurrected Ghosts (ghosts contribute a little by mating)

D)Sims identified as Rich

Birth and Death:

-Random traits except if you add a legacy trait (may only be 1 specific trait)

-You NEED to create a Cemetery for your Family

-Portrait must be made before death

-Ghost babies aren't heir material

Challenge:
    -Endless number of generation (At least 1 per exp.packs)

-Heir MUST do one of the "quests" Offered in the chosen expansion pack

-The "quest" must be carried on if not completed

-The Exp.packs are chosen randomly for each generations

-Mandatory to randomize the personality traits, but the heir MUST have at least 1 trait that correspond with it's challenge. If none, the challenge skips a generation and loses a point (if you play with points)

-If "Into the Future" one of your packs, you may use the future as your active household ONLY if you restart the household from humble and trash

Hope you Guys likes it
    it was my idea, though I don't know if someone did it before me.
  • Options
    JMJphotostudioJMJphotostudio Posts: 162 Member
    edited January 2014
    The official Adam And Eve Challenge

I started this Challenge a few years ago. We are still active with a good player base. So if your looking for a decent challenge with a supportive community please check us out.
  • Options
    TEXASKITTYKATTEXASKITTYKAT Posts: 5,909 Member
    edited January 2014
    After reading sooo many wonderful legacy stories I decided to also give it a try. I wish I had written my compliments with each & I really apologize for not doing so. All I can say is that I truly was deeply involved. Some of my very favorites were/are: The Man With Many Kids, the Adam & Eve legacy stories, the homeless legacies, there was a legacy with a girl who loved horses that was an heir but I can't find it nor do I remember it's name but it was really awesome, everything I've ever read by Annasommer beginning with Slim Shady, really enjoyed the one of Claire Ursine having the Goth heirs, the prettacy/uglacy legacy stories, hobo legacy, and I absolutely luv the sim 100 baby challenges. There are really too many creative artists here & unfortunately I can't recall all the names of the stories/writers at the moment but there are some extremely talented writers on this site!

This is the very first alphabet legacy I'm attempting & really hope you will give me some feedback. I know it's not as good as some but I also feel it's not the worst. I'd truly appreciate any input you care to give me so I may attempt to get better.

Chapter 1
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/0/734865.page#11676748
    Tots Age Up, Promotion & Career Change
    http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=460379
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    edited January 2014
    :-) I found this challenge on Mod The Sims. Its called the Runaway Teen Challenge. Here's a run down of the rules and the link to the page. I'm currently giving this challenge a try and so far it is a lot of fun. Once I get my first few chapters written I'll post a thread here. :D

Rules For Challenge:

Recommended Mods:

For Those with the Pets EP:
    http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=460776

Curfew Disabler
    http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=501959

Twallan's Mods:
    Mover: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Mover
    Also ErrorTrap, OverWatch, MasterController and any others of his Mods you deem fitting.

RULES

You're a runaway teenage sim, from a country far away. You've fled from your country to the city of Bridgeport to start a new life for yourself. But you didn't anticipate how hard it would be to start off with nothing but the clothes on your back and your trusty sleeping bag. Will you make it, become successful, start a family and grow old with your partner and children? Or will you perish in the dark, gloomy alleys of Bridgeport? Only time will tell.

*You cannot build any kind of shelter for yourself until you have earned the money to do so.
    *You cannot have any electronics or appliances, or cell phone access (put it on silent), until you have a home (at least 1 living, 1 bath, and 1 bed room).
    *You cannot have a part time job until you have a child, or are a Young Adult. You can't have a full time job until you have a home (at least 1 living, 1 bath, and 1 bed room).
    *You cannot cook/shower/etc on other people's lots or interact with anyone until you're a YA. You're a runaway, they'll report you as such right? If your social meter gets low, you can interact with children, teens, or pets. Or you can have your own child.
    *You can shower and use the restroom at any public place, such as the fire station or gym. You can use the fridge at the fire station one day a week (up to 3 times) for snacks (steal too much food and you'll get caught).
    *If you have Seasons, you can have your sim go swimming in a lake/ocean, and slowly drag their hygiene bar us with TCE on. This is what I do.
    *You can start buying food from the food truck, concession stands, vending machines, diner, etc. once you have 500 simoleons saved up. But only every other day.
    *You can dumpster dive, rummage through trash cans, and salvage furniture. You CANNOT replace the ruined furniture by clicking on it and clicking "replace", ever. But seats, tables, etc. are still useable. Don't use a ruined crib for a baby, otherwise the baby will get "stuck" and you'll have to resetsim.
    *Your main food sources are plants and vegetables that you grow yourself, but you can harvest wild ones if you want. No "special" plants allowed.
    *You can fish all you want, and sell those to the grocer.
    *You can use a taxi. You should buy a pink flamingo decoration with each taxi ride, which is worth 5 simoleons, and put it in your family inventory each time you use a taxi. You can never access these.
    *You can buy a bike when you have the money, but no car.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    *The goal here is to survive.
    *There are no "points". You're simply trying to survive, start a new life for yourself.
    *You should aim for having a high paying job, at least 1-2 children/grandchildren, and a big house.
    *The main thing you're doing is getting money the "old" way, by fishing, collecting and gardening, and by selling scrap metal.
    *Place a 10x10 lot outside of the city somewhere, where no one can find you. You're a runaway remember? Move your sim onto this lot. Buy a sleeping bag (or bed if you don't have WA), then set your simoleon amount to 0.
    (This is done by pressing control+c, typing "testingcheatsenabled true". Hit enter. Then enter "familyfunds [your sims' last name] 0")

Thats the rules that I found. Here's the link: http://modthesims.info/t/503701

• Options
    CribbetCribbet Posts: 373
    edited January 2014
    I started a thread titled sims of many talents. It is my first challenge I have made and feedback is greatly appreaciated. Thank you for lisening.
  • Options
    dragonfairy13dragonfairy13 Posts: 1
    edited January 2014
    i come up with some challenges but i don`t know how to post them.but i think some would be awsome to see being played. :D
  • Options
    daweparsdawepars Posts: 3
    edited January 2014
    I made one its called your life/my life This is about you when your growing up if your still a child make your own life NOT USING SUPERNATUAL.Pets you can use if you more then 4 pets then miss some out.Rules:

.You have to use no cheats (if your making your house you may use cheats but take them off after)
    .Late night,make sure you dont get bitten by anything while in your life (if by dog or cat then fine you may get bitten)
    .Dont start off as a aldut otherwise you have failed the challenge,start of as a child or toddler no teen start off.
    .Somes mods you can use such as dexter the bear etc
    .No custom units or glitches will happen to the babies.

Enjoy the chanllege if any promblems reply back or email me dawepars@gmail.com
  • Options
    xtaberry8xtaberry8 Posts: 4 New Member
    edited January 2014
  • Options
    lulukitty17lulukitty17 Posts: 17 New Member
    edited February 2014
    I just posted a Comic Book Legacy Challenge (=
    Please check it out.
  • Options
    kgarvin33kgarvin33 Posts: 3 New Member
    edited February 2014
    I sort of made up my own challenge. For lack of a more intriguing name I call it "Artist Challenge" and it's based on a ten generation legacy with the trait "Artist"

Cheats allowed. Families only have one child and no matter what gender that one child is the heir. Each heir require the Artist trait.

1. Street Credible (complete the Street Credible Lifetime Wish and max art skill and just try to make some money)
    2. Swimming in Cash (complete this lifetime wish and rise to the top of the Art Dealer career Acquisition branch)
    3. Fashion Phenomenon
    4. Home Design Hot Shot
    5. Renaissance Sim (Art, and two of any of these: Street Art, Photography, Scultping)
    6. Illustrious Author
    7. Dynamic DNA Profiler
    8. Master of the Arts
    9. Descendant of DaVinci
    10. Living in the Lap of Luxury (complete this lifetime wish and reach the top of the Art Dealer career Apprasier branch)

Sims can move out and use age freeze potions etc...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top