Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Peacy's Stuff - StoneyBrook Barn Page 1

Comments

• Options
    vasrvasr Posts: 411 Member
    edited June 2011
    cglitter_55.gif

I love your creations!!!
    Great Job!!!

I wish you a wonderful new week.
  • Options
    KittKat7147KittKat7147 Posts: 1,942 Member
    edited June 2011
    Hey Peacy - I dl'd and installed all your patterns, but I was only able to find the Leaf 1 under "themed." Can you post which category the other patterns are found in? I REALLY want to use them in my current build. Thanks :)
  • Options
    peacemaker_icpeacemaker_ic Posts: 1,878 Member
    edited June 2011
    Hey Peacy - I dl'd and installed all your patterns, but I was only able to find the Leaf 1 under "themed." Can you post which category the other patterns are found in? I REALLY want to use them in my current build. Thanks :)

all the leaf ones should be in themed. did you scroll right through that section? CAP patterns have a tendency to list at the bottom at well as the top of the different pattern categories. i will check in my game to make sure that is the right category

edit: they should all be in themed. scroll right through the list. if they are not check to see they are indeed installed. if they are not head to my blog (link through my siggie) and try the alternate dl :)
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    thanks light! i hope they do me proud in your amazing interiors 06.gif

thanks bshag! its much appreciated 13.gif

thanks judi! 95.gif

thanks vasr! i hope you have a wonderful week also 60.gif

• Options
    jisgr8jisgr8 Posts: 837 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Awesome patterns pc. Thanks for taking the time to make these and sharing.
  • Options
    SmokyTopazSmokyTopaz Posts: 1,380 Member
    edited June 2011
    Thank you Peacy for sharing these.....
    63.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    *wipes dust of thread*

to be honest i am surprised this is still here, so I may as well use it. It has been a long time since I have shared anything on this forum, due to personal reasons and real life getting in the way. Since i have started to get myself organised I thought it would be great to get back here, even if it is just to share my builds at the moment. Anyway I have organised the first page with an archive post for my builds and a post designated to my latest build. Right now that new lot would my new house boat, the Wakeboarder. You can find all the details on the first page, its so much easier to find there rather then searching through pages that may be hidden due to the page design of this forum. Anyway, thank you for stopping by and I hope you like the build :)
  • Options
    priscapuppriscapup Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited August 2013
    The Wakeboarder is an amazing build! I love it! Rec'd, and will be downloading in a moment! Nice to meet you, btw! Will have to take a look-see through your thread, you are very talented! :D
  • Options
    petalbotpetalbot Posts: 1,423 Member
    edited August 2013
    Peacy! Welcome back to the creative corner. It's good to see you over here. Your boat is gorgeous. I've seen it over on the simmers society home page as top pick. I've been meaning to log on and congratulate you. :wink:
    sigg.gif

• Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited August 2013
    Hi Peacy Wonderful to see you back here . :D I love the house boat,great layout it looks much larger than it is. Left a rec. :D Folly
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,614 Member
    edited August 2013
    Waveboarder is a nice houseboat to go sailing the sims seas in. :) Great outdoor areas to enjoy cooking and eating out in the sea air , star gazing or relaxing in the hot tub. Nice way you have done the cornered sofa seating to enjoy resting outdoors. Great way you have placed the outdoor plants. Nice way you have used the surf wave wall pattern for the interior.
    It is a great home on the sea!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    thank you everyone. Its nice to be back and that you like Wakeboarder :)

Petal the one on TSS was uploaded to my blog only, as it contained some cc patterns. I removed all of them for this upload :)
  • Options
    spartan1spartan1 Posts: 606 Member
    edited August 2013
    Hi Peacy, glad to see you dusting off this thread and sharing your latest beautiful creation. I saw it pop up on my page and already checked it out and gave it a well-deserved rec! :-)

Love the colours, crisp lines and overall theme, was hoping to see a houseboat build from you. It will be great to see you around a bit more as RL allows of course, but it's always great to see what you are up to. Take care, spartan x
  • Options
    edited August 2013
  • Options
    crs9900crs9900 Posts: 711 Member
    edited August 2013
    Great see you have returned :D

I missed your builds.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Hi Spartan! *waves* Thankyou for you kind words. It took a while to get it looking right, and I am so happy with how it turned out.

rosemow, i had to go look that up. I was wondering why the dl count spiked. The exchange ate it when i uploaded it. Nice to know some more people will get some use out of it.

hi crs!!! *hug*

• Options
    SimEveSimEve Posts: 4,772 Member
    edited August 2013
    Hi Peacy! I'll be back to look over all of the new stuff soon, but I wanted to pop in and say HI! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Thanks evie!

I just posting to say that the Newest build has been updated. Agave Sunrise is now up :mrgreen:
  • Options
    scorpiophoenixscorpiophoenix Posts: 2,289 Member
    edited August 2013
    Just rec'd, fav'd and downloaded Agave Sunrise! Beautiful work and very creative! :D
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    thanks scorp! I had that build so long, it was about time I shared it. I still love the planter boxes i did. They were a pain but worth it
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Agave Sunrise is a nice home. :) It looks great how you have done the roofing. The way you have done the planter boxes looks great. It looks great the plants and trees that you have used and how you have placed them in the outdoors, with it suiting Lucky Palms very well. Great way you have done the steps entrance to the house. Nice furnishing of the interior . The grey and dusk pink colour scheme looks nice. It looks great how you have done the sofa seating in the tv watching room, it is a great place for the sims family to gather together and sit and watch tv . The sun stars décor on the wall behind the bed in one of the bedrooms looks good. Great touches of shades of yellow you have used for various furnishings through the home. The pictures on the wall in the dining room looks great. The toys in the corner of the nursery looks cute, as does the patterned wall there too. Very nice outdoor kitchen and dining area. Sims will enjoy sitting outdoors at the table in the sunshine and fresh air eating a nice meal or relaxing in the hot tub.
    It is a great home and nice photos you have taken of it with the Lucky Palms landscape in the background.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    thanks rosemow! <3
  • Options
    spartan1spartan1 Posts: 606 Member
    edited August 2013
    Hi Peacy - I love Agave Sunrise, it has a really Aussie feel to it. The planter boxes look great, glad you decided to work through that pain, and to finally share the build. The study is my favourite room, but I really love the landscaping and the stairs up to the front entrance. You always manage to make each build a unique experience, full of great textures and colours.

DL & Rec from me! :D
  • Options
    annin7annin7 Posts: 405 Member
    edited August 2013
    Hello, I saw some of your creations. So cool! Rec'd for them. :thumbup:

• Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited August 2013
    I love all the roof lines on Agave Sunrise! It's a really lovely home both inside and out. The landscaping is perfect! Big Rec!