Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Peacy's Stuff - StoneyBrook Barn Page 1

*Wipes thick layer of dust off thread*

Well its been a while but I have decided to reuse this showcase thread. I know I have been gone a long time from this forum, due to RL and other commitments but there are many talented people on here that are willing to share their creations, so I feel I persevere and make time to share my creations here as well. If it wasn't for all the people who download and use my builds, I probably wouldn't be part of this community anymore. So if you are new, or you just want to check out my studio, you can find it here:

ts3studiobanner_02_zps2a7ffcb3.png~original

However I am going to shamelessly post where I share my creations off site

My orginial blog:
TS3threadbloggerbanner_zps6e442df1.png~original

My tumblr account
tumblrbanner_zpsd14db205.png~original

and a new addition where i update what is happening on my blog
TS3threadfacebookbanner_zps8186d5b3.png~original

Thank you for dropping in

Peacy

Comments

• peacemaker_icpeacemaker_ic Posts: 1,878 Member
    edited November 2013
    Newest Creation

Inspired by a real-life home, this is a barn conversion with a modern twist. It was really enjoyable to make and even though it modern, still a challenge or me to decorate. I built it in Hidden Springs, but it does not contain any world content, so you are free to put it anywhere your heart desires. It is a small house though, so don't expect to raise a large family here.

stoneybrookbarn_zpscb0fd114.png~original

Download @ TS3 Exchange

Details:

Cost: $153,409
    Lot Size: 30x40

Pictures:

[img]http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy71/Peacemaker_ic/Farmhouses and Barns/StoneyBrook Barn/Screenshot-11_zps96e58e8a.jpg~original "width=300[/img][img]http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy71/Peacemaker_ic/Farmhouses and Barns/StoneyBrook Barn/Screenshot-12_zpsb7cca0cf.jpg~original "width=300[/img]
    [img]http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy71/Peacemaker_ic/Farmhouses and Barns/StoneyBrook Barn/Screenshot-13_zps37fe4adb.jpg~original "width=300[/img][img]http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy71/Peacemaker_ic/Farmhouses and Barns/StoneyBrook Barn/Screenshot-14_zpsd7b6d360.jpg~original "width=300[/img]
    [img]http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy71/Peacemaker_ic/Farmhouses and Barns/StoneyBrook Barn/Screenshot-15_zps6bcaa443.jpg~original "width=300[/img][img]http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy71/Peacemaker_ic/Farmhouses and Barns/StoneyBrook Barn/Screenshot-16_zpsc392d942.jpg~original "width=300[/img]
    [img]http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy71/Peacemaker_ic/Farmhouses and Barns/StoneyBrook Barn/Screenshot-17_zps68c507a9.jpg~original "width=300[/img][img]http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy71/Peacemaker_ic/Farmhouses and Barns/StoneyBrook Barn/Screenshot-19_zps5d0e701e.jpg~original "width=300[/img]
    [img]http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy71/Peacemaker_ic/Farmhouses and Barns/StoneyBrook Barn/Screenshot-21_zpsf15b5f5d.jpg~original "width=300[/img][img]http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy71/Peacemaker_ic/Farmhouses and Barns/StoneyBrook Barn/Screenshot-22_zps62631258.jpg~original "width=300[/img]

more pictures here:
    http://s779.photobucket.com/user/Peacemaker_ic/library/Farmhouses and Barns/StoneyBrook Barn?sort=6&page=1&postlogin=true

Features:

- 2 bedrooms
    - 1 bathroom
    - Open plan living/dining/kitchen
    - Study
    - Outdoor entertaining space
    - Large spacious yard

Expansion Packs:

World Adventures
    Ambitions
    Late Night
    Generations
    Pets
    Showtime
    Supernatural
    Seasons
    University Life
    Island Paradise

Stuff Packs:

High End Loft
    Outdoor Living
    Diesel
    70's/80's/90's

Store Content:

Taza Table
    Potted Orchids Divine
    Orchids a Many
    Ultra Lounge Wall Shelf
    Kyoto Light

World Content:

- no world content was used
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited November 2013
    Archive
    click on picture to take you to the download

Library of Residential Builds:

th_BrennaFarmhouse_zps14214760.png~original

th_corinthianmoderncover_zps0d6d04ca.png~original th_HargravesFarmcoverpic_zpsb0cf7ffb.png~originalth_KaufmanndesertHouse_zps8156668c.png~originalth_Ashgrovia_coverpic_zps7174fa9f.png~original

th_Irvine_House_Cover_zpsb88a2f7d.png~original th_BlackburnAFrameCover_zps4e690e4d.png~original th_TheSorrentoModern_zps199a69c4.png~original th_MinnawarraBoathouseCover_zps90f96b81.png~original

th_agavesunrise_zps67dfb322.png~original th_wakeboarderccfree_zpsceda3434.png~original th_foldedflat_zpscc7a2b67.png th_Tinybrook_zps66c6def5.png

th_Maplegrove.png th_Kingston_Plantationpng.png th_The_curbside.png~original th_DeCasaGrosseto.png~original

th_a-framehideaway.png~original th_tropicalretreat.png~original th_lakeside_view.png th_yorkcottage.png

th_georgiantownhouse.png th_morellinotownhouse.png th_theokemos.png th_Rosenbaumhouse.png

th_fallingwater.png th_Jacobshouse.png th_BleuVictorian.png~original th_sandstoneridgeusonian_1.png

Library of Community Builds:

th_Reynard_Theatre.png th_Cheninblancnectary.png

Worlds

th_HillcrestCove_zpse18c56ef.png~original
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited January 2010
    There is my first upload for the new thread. It is inspired by the colonial builds in Tranquility Lane, a quest in Fallout 3. it is not a derelict house but a beautiful family home.

theandale.png

the home can be found at this locale:
    http://au.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=1880261

The home features:
    -formal sitting room
    -lounge
    -3 bedrooms
    -3 bathrooms
    -eat in kitchen
    -study
    -outdoor seating area

if you wish to take a look at the build here is a gif i made for your viewing pleasure:

the_andale.gif

this is spread over 2 levels but there is opportunity to extend to the third level is more space is needed. a staircase and room dividers would need to be put in. you could fit another 2 bedrooms and a bathroom in the attic area.

Custom content:

the tile pattern in the bathrooms is made by me so if you use it don't claim it as your own.
    the roofing you see in the pic is a cc roof made by Tammy Trauma at modthesims.info. this is not needed but if you like it you can download here with the other colours she has made.

http://linna.modthesims.info/download.php?t=367834

well i hope you enjoy the build as much as i did creating it.

• racncone123racncone123 Posts: 1,138 New Member
    edited January 2010
    It's beautiful, I love it! Great layout, gorgeous interior.. Excellent landscaping, too. I gave it a rec.
  • ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited January 2010
    It is gorgeous Peacy. It really does remind me of the house from Father of the Bride. A very traditional beautiful home that would fit into so many neighborhoods. Love the lush landscape and that fresh aqua color you used throughout is vibrant and pretty. rec'd :D
    edited January 2010
    thankyou racncone, its amazing what can inspire a person isn't it. thankyou for the rec
    edited January 2010
    It is gorgeous Peacy. It really does remind me of the house from Father of the Bride. A very traditional beautiful home that would fit into so many neighborhoods. Love the lush landscape and that fresh aqua color you used throughout is vibrant and pretty. rec'd :D

hi ruthy,

i always loved that home in father of the bride, its what i think an American house looks like. stereotypical i know but most Americans think kangaroos greet them at the airport :lol:
    i can't seem to do dark interiors well so i will stick to what i know; bright inviting light interiors. i think it complements the exterior well and was all i could come up with for it. so glad they added those new fabric patterns in with the update. with the garden you know me, i just have to have it looking nice.
  • AlliumAllium Posts: 1,874 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Yay another PC build! They have been missed ! :)

You are such a versatile designer, and I know you love mixing up your style of home, and we love seeing them. This is classic, un-fussy fabulous! Lovely house with pretty landscaping that sets off the Colonial style perfectly. It's white (which I love lol) and the interiors are clean and chic. I love the double height sitting room!

Lovely work and rec'd :)
    edited January 2010
    Allium wrote:
    Yay another PC build! They have been missed ! :)

You are such a versatile designer, and I know you love mixing up your style of home, and we love seeing them. This is classic, un-fussy fabulous! Lovely house with pretty landscaping that sets off the Colonial style perfectly. It's white (which I love lol) and the interiors are clean and chic. I love the double height sitting room!

Lovely work and rec'd :)

Thankyou alli, that always means so much coming from you. i love white as well and if used properly it doesn't look cold but very inviting. with the decor i guess my minimalist side took over. i am not a fan of clutter :lol:
    also the double height ceiling in the lounge area is paying homage to the fallout 3 homes. the ones you can access in game mostly had a double height ceiling like this
    edited January 2010
    Eeeek!

Lets hope there are no shooting bloodbaths in this one!

Also love the new Avi Pc! :D
    edited January 2010
    here is my newest home to show you all.

it did start as a starter but since all the modern furniture is expensive this has become more of a second home then a first home. its about $50,000 fully furnished.

the_augusta.png

the home can be found at this locale:
    http://au.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=1881696

The home features:
    -double height entry area
    -kitchen
    -bathroom
    -loft style bedroom upstairs.

Here is a gif for your viewing pleasure:

the_augusta-1.gif

this is designed in a minimal style but is simple to extend if extra space is needed. there is an outdoor area out back with a nice sized pool and birch trees adding a complimenting lime green to the cream and brown.

Custom content:

all the cc patterns as sourced from TSR.
    the windows are sourced from TSR and made by denizzo_ist.

well i hope you enjoy the build as much as i did creating it.
    edited January 2010
    Another cracking Pre fab PC :D

I love the simple front and those textures look great! This is perfect for playability for a trendy single sim or couple, very slick!

Obviously this is rec'd! :mrgreen:
    edited January 2010
    Allium wrote:
    Eeeek!

Lets hope there are no shooting bloodbaths in this one!

Also love the new Avi Pc! :D

don't worry, there are no hidden items in here. after all it is T rated.

thanks for the comment on my avi as well
    edited January 2010
    Allium wrote:
    Another cracking Pre fab PC :D

I love the simple front and those textures look great! This is perfect for playability for a trendy single sim or couple, very slick!

Obviously this is rec'd! :mrgreen:

i was actually talking to ruthless about this build. she said there was not enough middle range homes available so i tried to keep the price down but keeping it in line with a modern home. hopefully sims wont have to work to hard to afford it :lol:

thanks for the rec as well
  • TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    edited January 2010
    Oh my Peacey I am madly in love with the Andale as it is so reminiscent of where I grew up, and your interiors are truly impeccable :wink: You have managed to take me home if only for a short vitual trip, so thank you very much :D I am also loving the modern very much as well, again your attention to color and decor is pure brilliance and I would hire you in a heartbeat to do my interiors in RL :D well I am off to rec, dld both and your Andale gets faved as well bud :wink::D

hugs, Terry
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • FreynasFreynas Posts: 1,289 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Hi peacemaker that is a great idea!!!. You don’t have idea how easy is for me now to see all your lots in the same place with the convenience to download them with just a click. I love your buildings; I have a lot of them in my game and because of you the modern stile seem to be my favorite stile right now. Thank you for sharing with us your great buildings and to provide to my Sims a nice house to live in.
  • ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited January 2010
    Oooohh..I really like this modern "under $50" house!!! Looks warm and cozy and very PLAYABLE...while still keeping that hip, smooth, stylish vibe that is the hallmark of your talented work. You make me feel like such an amateur. :D Rec'd of course.
  • jisgr8jisgr8 Posts: 837 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Wow two drastically different houses and both done to perfection. Love the simple and clean look of the modern and the classic, but not dated feel of the colonial. The breadth of your talent in amazing...enough of the effusion. Great work peacy. Both rec'd
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited January 2010
    Hi Peace! Wow 2 new gorgeous builds! I love both of them! I was really surprised to see the Andale lot because it is a traditional style home and I do not remember seeing much traditional builds in your studio! Lovely landscaping and very stately mansion! Great interiors too! Good job! Recommended!

Augusta is very trendy lot just like all your modern builds! Very beautifully decorated and sleek and posh! Recommended! :thumbup:
  • SuperPogimonSuperPogimon Posts: 2,429 Member
    edited January 2010
    Cool, all your creations can now be viewed in one thread. Bookmarked :)
  • MeestorMarkMeestorMark Posts: 865 Member
    edited January 2010
    Great builds Peacemaker! You have such an open and inviting style to your interiors. You make it look so effortless and beautiful. Will download and rec both of them.
  • lindaylinday Posts: 1,332 Member
    edited January 2010
    Wow, great to see two such different homes, and both are exellent in their own way! Will head over and rec them :)
  • BrennaWBrennaW Posts: 1,067 Member
    edited January 2010
    Hi Peacy. I love that I'll have your stuff in one place now! I love the Andale. SO my style.

Luv Bre
  • simtweeksimtweek Posts: 267 Member
    edited January 2010
    I am a huge fan of all your builds and I think I have downloaded every one you have made. I'm excited to get these two in my game and I can't wait to see what you build next!
    edited January 2010
    TnT_Terry wrote:
    Oh my Peacey I am madly in love with the Andale as it is so reminiscent of where I grew up, and your interiors are truly impeccable :wink: You have managed to take me home if only for a short vitual trip, so thank you very much :D I am also loving the modern very much as well, again your attention to color and decor is pure brilliance and I would hire you in a heartbeat to do my interiors in RL :D well I am off to rec, dld both and your Andale gets faved as well bud :wink::D

hugs, Terry

YAY terrys here. *glomp*

i am so happy you like the andale. its the first ever colonial i have built. i tried before but it didn't work out. i hope the reminiscing didn't make you feel home sick though. thatnks for the fave and rec.
    i guess the minimalist nature of the modern is a side effect of the budget. also moderns are one of the few styles that can pull it off. :lol:

talk soon.