Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Twilight World Project ***For Base Game Only*** (on hold, indefinitely)

Comments

• Options
    cutiecutie Posts: 150 New Member
    edited December 2009
    who can i do???
  • Options
    designgirl08designgirl08 Posts: 61 Member
    edited December 2009
    Hey! I will work on changing the custom content for Edward and Bella's house! I don't think there is a ton thank goodness! I should have it done by tomorrow! Yay!
  • Options
    AnnRose26AnnRose26 Posts: 39
    edited December 2009
    i was wondering if i could make sam + family....maybe their house

maybe ill do edward and bellas cabin???

edit: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :D
  • Options
    ekapaekapa Posts: 249
    edited December 2009
    I trust everyone is having a happy yuletide,

Ok um...

AnnRose26 -We already have Edward and Bella's cabin but we surely could use other homes!

designgirl08- Thanks! Then it will be perfect.

cutie- Anything you want to do, you can look through the list on the first page and find something that doesn't have a name by it. Just run it through designgirl08 and me to make sure please.

Damienf519- Awesome Mod has never worked for me, it breaks my game ): (plus I like the supercomputer better since I can edit my existing sims in CAS with it easily) And I don't want to use Mods for this so that everyone can use it. I'm hoping EA will release an update that will allow for this but until then we can always just provide the list. I'll try out a few things just in case there's a way to do it without using all the mods.

JTheGreat- It's a challenge to not use CC or store items! Trust me I know, but others would appreciate it since they might not want or have them. You can always make two versions one with CC and one without and I can put two links in. The creator of Alice has been informed of this and will change it I'm sure. Thanks.

Did I miss anyone?
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Made a lot of progress today (in between playing with my wii :D ) Tomorrow I should be done with the terraforming and possibly placing lots. I'll update the picture tomorrow regardless.
  • Options
    JessieMayJessieMay Posts: 37 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Yeah I'll change it :) I'll see the closest too her hair xx
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Oh great I think there was one in the base game that looked similar.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Hey what can i do??? please could i do something, or the volturi, pleaseeeeeeeee pretty pleaseeeeeee
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Hello, of COURSE you can help. We NEED help desperately!

Look at the list on the first page and see what doesn't have a name by it.

I'd advise you to work on the Volturi at another time since we may do that for a vacation spot (along with Isle Esme).

I especially need lots and houses!
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    I finally got the cottage made without any custom content. It is still telling me that I have WA items but I don't know what. If it's anything, it is a tree or something because all the furniture is base game. Let me know if this works for you! I will go and look at the list and see what else I can make!

Can't wait to hear about the progress! We are busy bees!!!

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=1761536

• Options
    edited December 2009
    Hey, yay it's done! I can put it in the game and if I see anything that looks wonky (like it turns something pink with yellow pokadots) I'll just change it for you. It's most likely the trees and if it is then it will turn into a massive oak tree (I'll fix that for you, don't worry)...

Designgirl08, do you know if anyone's working on the other houses?

The Cullen's and the Swan's, the Blacks...every house?! I need them bad! I'm putting down the lots now.

Almost all of the community lots are done, I did them and landscaped them. I have to make a new Library, pool, gym, art gallery and park still.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Can i do James, laurent and Riley
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    cutie wrote:
    Can i do James, laurent and Riley

YES!! Do them!...who's Riley? But anyway, just make sure you follow our guidelines and send me a link to them when you're done so I can put it on the front page.
  • Options
    GLachailleGLachaille Posts: 172 Member
    edited December 2009
    Hej There -- Just saw the post and wanted to let you know you are welcome to use anything of mine you want - I have it uploaded to MTS and TSR and any projects I am working on are updated on my website --http://glachaille.saimhe.net

I have 2 versions (soon to be three) of the Swan House - a movie version and a "book" version. I am currently updating the movie version to be on a smaller lot and to include the bay window in Bella's room.

I have a "novel" version of the Cullen house -- not to found of it, first version. I am currently completely redoing it an adding some "movie" touches to the house -- but the exterior won't look like either house used in the movies.

I am also working on the Black house and a version of the hood. Hopefully, I will get around to posting coming soon pics to my website today.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Oooh! Will you post links to all of your houses so it will be easier to find? That would be great! I can't wait to see them!!!

Also, I will make the Crowley and Newton House along with the families if that is not taken. I will start with the houses and do the families as a different upload.

Who else is doing what? Do we need to recruit more people? Let me know what I can do to help! If anyone wants to start going into some of the other forums and giving them this link then maybe that will help. We can also post something on Youtube.

• Options
    edited December 2009
    Hello Ladies (and maybe guys but I dont' really see any, so...sorry!), Ok! This is great!

We need to make sure that we DON'T use ANYTHING from the new expansion pack, CC, The store, etc. It has to be clean please! If it's something simple I can go in and fix it (ie. there was a tree or something in designergirl's lot that was from the Expansion, I can easily fix that).

I need mostly everything on the list...I need to update it.

We'll probably need more people.

I'll post a new screen shot with the world more finished later.

Thanks!
  • Options
    KyrstenAKyrstenA Posts: 1,893 Member
    edited December 2009
    I'm kind of busy right now, but I think I would like to help make a house of some kind at some point. It would be really helpful if you could post a name by the characters/lots of people who are supposed to be building what. Like maybe put their name in parentheses next to what they're currently making or something :-) It would just be helpful to know what isn't currently a work in progress. This looks like it's coming along great though! You're all doing an awesome job and I'm really excited about the finished product :-)

Edit: So, if it isn't taken, I think I'd kinda like to do Sam and Emily's house?
  • Options
    GLachailleGLachaille Posts: 172 Member
    edited December 2009
    Like I said -- you can find it all here: http://glachaille.saimhe.net -- all the finished houses are linked to directly off that page. I also link to lots not created by me but that are twilight themed that I love (like the Hoke House)

If you are registered at MTS - the URLs are as follows for the finished lots:

Swan (Movie): http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=350201

Swan House (Novel): http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=356659

Cullen (Novel. Version 1): http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=356667
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Ok I'm going to attempt to remember who's working on what...If you don't see your name on the list on the front page (I don't know why people keep asking me for a list when it's on the front, with the names of the people doing stuff...gurr...well it IS a very long list, I don't blame you)TELL ME!!!

Just tell me and give me a link of what you did or tell me you're working on something so I can add you to the list. There were people that said they were going to do things but I haven't heard back from them. Please, or I'll cry. It will be terrible! Have you ever seen a grown woman cry?! It's not pretty...heartless fiends!

I think I've gone insane(er)...

Also! An inpromptive poll! Which of GLachalille's Swan houses do you like?
    1. The book version
    2. The movie version

(my vote, and it's difficult to choose, is the book version)
  • Options
    KyrstenAKyrstenA Posts: 1,893 Member
    edited December 2009
    Oh, I'm sorry for asking again! I just thought there were way more people who had volunteered to do things already. I only really saw a few that Jessie May was planning on doing.
  • Options
    xomcideexoxomcideexo Posts: 8 New Member
    edited December 2009
    I dont know where the name Riley is coming from but I see it listed under the bad vamps... its really Victoria. There is no Riley in any of the novels
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Nope, nobody wants to help us *cries* (not really crying, I just want to get on with TrueBlood)

Ah I forgot VICTORIA!?!!? How, she's awesome? Thanks! Riley was the newborn vamp that Victoria made...remember the um...tent Edward/Jacob scene in the book? I think it was book 3...
  • Options
    NiNNEE626NiNNEE626 Posts: 28
    edited December 2009
    xomcideexo wrote:
    I dont know where the name Riley is coming from but I see it listed under the bad vamps... its really Victoria. There is no Riley in any of the novels

"Riley was a newborn that was created by Victoria to act as the leader of her recently formed newborn army. He accompanied her in her attempt to murder Bella Swan, and was killed by Seth Clearwater."

• Options
    edited December 2009
    NiNNEE626 wrote:
    xomcideexo wrote:

"Riley was a newborn that was created by Victoria to act as the leader of her recently formed newborn army. He accompanied her in her attempt to murder Bella Swan, and was killed by Seth Clearwater."

Haha, total spoiler alert NiNNEE626!

Anyway, I was wondering if you guys felt it necessary to have a community pool? I, personally, don't like the community pools and never use them in my game but it you all think it's a must, I'll make one up.

• Options
    NiNNEE626NiNNEE626 Posts: 28
    edited December 2009
    What else do you need help with? Im not too good at making lots, Im OK with CAS, so let me know if you need anyone made and I will do my best :)