Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Twilight World Project ***For Base Game Only*** (on hold, indefinitely)

12346...Next

Comments

• Options
    ekapaekapa Posts: 249
    edited January 2010
    GLachaille wrote:
    I finished the Black house and loaded it to MTS ... and 4shared. I figured that way those who didn't want to wait until MTS approved the file can get it now.

You can find it here: http://glachaille.saimhe.net/?q=node/26

So perfect I can barely stand it!
  • Options
    cutiecutie Posts: 150 New Member
    edited January 2010
    thx and everyone else tell me what you think?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Next Part

“OMSHP” Rebecca replied
    “W-H-A-T does that mean?” Cara answered back
    “It means, Oh My Sweet Honey Peas, obviously” Rebecca said
    Rebecca ran into the bathroom, that she was afraid of (Bloody Mary), looked straight into the mirror, at her pale white complexion, brunette hair, Egyptian green-blue eyes and her soft pink lips, that was always seeping up into an smile, she was one of those people you just like, but people can take advantage of that, but a warning she isn’t nice, she decided to be nice.
    Rebecca skipped down stairs, though more like skip/jog, she was about to throw her bag out the window when, there was a big crash at the back of the house. Cara throw herself to protect Rebecca but it was to late, this thing, this monster had already divided in for the kill, then all you heard was a scream and Rebecca was gone. Her mother was left in tears, preparing to grab the knife, then do suicide however Cara was too consumed by her tears, she just laid limp on the floor, waiting slowly and emotionally to die. (c)

Tell me what you think, everyone
  • Options
    designgirl08designgirl08 Posts: 61 Member
    edited January 2010
    The Black house is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!! Our town is going to be the best!!!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Well it's 30-40's in South Florida today, I know for some of you up North that's warm but to us it's not. Especially with no heat. I only own one long sleeve shirt...I'm FROZEN!

Anyway, I'm going to update the list. BTW we have another dedicated Simmer helping us finish this too, she can't get on the forums for some reason but she's been doing things and emailing me, so thanks HollyRock08.

*think I got everyone, tell me if I didn't*
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Last night I made an effort to NOT make forks look like a bloody island, but for some reason EA made the distant terrain object the most difficult thing to use and place! *frustrated*
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    can't wait this to be finished
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    yesterday was my b-day
  • Options
    ShaluaShalua Posts: 453 Member
    edited January 2010
    Cutie: Where did you get your hair on your avatar? I love it! And I must have it for my simmies!

And happy birthday! :D
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    thx
  • Options
    LiddyluluLiddylulu Posts: 153 New Member
    edited January 2010
    I found a really good edward cullen some where and you should make esmes isle :) *goes back to lurking*
  • Options
    ilovepieilovepie Posts: 577 New Member
    edited January 2010
    twilight is gay. vampires are not supose to be about love, unless they are making love and killing the person afterwords! FAIL GAY FAIL! :evil:
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    So guys, I had to reformat my computer. I lost everything...the sims, WA, this project, all my current artwork...everything! Had the worst virus ever...something that was pretending to be a Vista Antivirus 2010...it WAS NOT from microsoft and it crashed my computer. I am very frustrated and disheartened.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    omg noooooooooooooooo
  • Options
    person1000person1000 Posts: 420
    edited February 2010
    Am I too late to help?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    GLachaille is working on one I believe. Hopefully she'll come through with something amazing. Considering her other work, I'm certain she will! Maybe I'll install CAW again but as of now, I'm not going to bother updating and going though the hassle of fixing my game's CC AGAIN!...
  • Options
    GLachailleGLachaille Posts: 172 Member
    edited February 2010
    Ekapa.. I feel for you. That sucks. My motto... back up everything! As a matter of fact, first thing I will do when I get home is upload my working files to an off-site back up just in case.

I am working on a Forks... actually its a combo of Forks, a little La Push and a little Port Angeles. You can see a pick here: http://glachaille.saimhe.net/?q=node/25

That is quite an old pic, as well. I will try and upload some newer ones tonight and put up an official update. Its is very close to being finished - just have to do some final checking (routing is the bane of my existance right now) and put on some finishing touches, etc. My goal is to finish no later than March 1.
  • Options
    bobsfriendbobsfriend Posts: 44
    edited February 2010
    ekapa wrote:
    So guys, I had to reformat my computer. I lost everything...the sims, WA, this project, all my current artwork...everything! Had the worst virus ever...something that was pretending to be a Vista Antivirus 2010...it WAS NOT from microsoft and it crashed my computer. I am very frustrated and disheartened.

A virus like this infected one of my computers. Luckily i had two computers at the time and that one was my old one. The virus told me my computer needs an antivirus thing because harmful viruses and trojans are infecting it. I clicked cancel and it popped up into something that looked just like windows. it started scanning my computer and it wouldnt let me ex it out or do anything. I had Norton antivirus installed and it stopped it from completely taking over my computer. I still had to wipe out the entire thing though. It's a scam virus that tries to get you to buy an antivirus product that will supposedly disinfect your computer of those viruses and trojans it tells you your computer has. The whole point is that when you enter your personal info to buy the product a hacker will gain access to your credit card and what not and steal your identity.

I have windows 7 now so it doesn't match my browser and I can tell it is fake. this virus will pop up on you anywhere on the web. Be careful and don't trust anything that tells you you have viruses in your computer unless you downloaded it into your computer and its a trusted antivirus protecter like McAffe and Norton Antivirus.
  • Options
    Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,993 Member
    edited February 2010
    Ekapa,

Hi remember me. I think I was the one who told you that this world of yours might not be possible, because you can't upload pack files, with sims already in them. I hope that was not one of the reasons you put this on hold. But I have good news, you know what I just heard that you can upload a saved game file, with sims already living in the households and ghosts already in the cemeteries. I'm thinking about doing that with my Kellog Island, after the Beta testing is done. That means that you could upload your map, and have all of the characters already living in the world. However you can't upload saved game files to the exchange. However, you could upload the saved game file of Twilight World to a third party website. AL so, I'm assuming that you would have to upload the regular map as well, because I'm guessing people would have to download the map, inorder for the saved game file to work. If one of the reasons you decided to put your project on hold was not knowing how to upload the map, with sims already living there, now, you have an idea of how you can do that.
  • Options
    Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,993 Member
    edited February 2010
    ekapa wrote:

Oh no, I'm sorry, I should have read through the comments before, I posted my last one. Did you at least make a backup of one of the older versions of your map, and put it on a CD or external hard drive? That way it might not be a total loss, and you won't have to completely start over from the beginning. I was really nervous this morning due to problems I was having, trying to backup my map. This makes me really glad I succeeded, but I fell bad for you now.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Hey guys, thanks everyone. It's fine, I had at least backed-up my art work for work. My personal artwork I back up every week or so (which I was set to do that Friday unfortunately). Sims stuff I never back up because normally it doesn't mean anything to me...In fact I never installed Sims 3 again. I installed Sims 1 in honor of the 10 year anniversary. They just don't make games like they use to! (the graphics are so terrible though)