Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Twilight World Project ***For Base Game Only*** (on hold, indefinitely)

Comments

• BadBatGal247BadBatGal247 Posts: 25
    edited January 2010
    No, Edward doesnt have a bed in the first 3 however in the fourth he gets one for bella. To announomus (sorry bout spelling) anyway um could i do bella? Or one of the characters?
    Also i was wondering if there are actual vampires in sims 3?
    :) ooh and i just had the bet idea :) I think that EA should make an expansion pack for sims 3 about the whole twilight series. It should be a saved game and it should have all the different locations, clothes, furniture etc. added into the game. For that saved game it should include a 'story mode' and a 'free mode' one you can do what you want and the other to play the life of any of the characters.
    so what do you guys think?
  • Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    edited January 2010
    I didn't say Edward had a bed, I said all the COUPLES had beds--Rosalie and Emmett, Alice and Jasper, Esme and Carlisle. She said that "none of them had beds in the book," and I was clarifying that some of them DO have beds. :P
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • BadBatGal247BadBatGal247 Posts: 25
    edited January 2010
    Haids5987 wrote:
    I didn't say Edward had a bed, I said all the COUPLES had beds--Rosalie and Emmett, Alice and Jasper, Esme and Carlisle. She said that "none of them had beds in the book," and I was clarifying that some of them DO have beds. :P

I am sorry bout that, think i need to re-read the books, only read them once, although i have seen the first movie about 20 hundred times :wink:
  • JessieMayJessieMay Posts: 37 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Here is completed Cullens :) Hope you like it :):) Alice's hair is as close as I could get without the store hair :) xx

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=1795025#

Also it says their are store stuff but don't worry their isn't anymore because I have changed it
  • FaerieNoodlesFaerieNoodles Posts: 9
    edited January 2010
    I'll do James and Emily Young if there's no takers?
  • ekapaekapa Posts: 249
    edited January 2010
    Please read the front page if you're interested in doing a character to see if it has already been done...I think all the Cullens are done now so I have to fill those in. (I even color coated it to make it easier!)

We aren't really doing "Forks" I just got the map and made a generalization for it to make the fictional Twilight version since someone wanted to make a Twilight world. I laugh the same way at people who are making island and coastal towns that have apparently never lived near one...

Thanks Jessie! I'll update soon with that so everyone knows you finished them and can see them. Great!

Great cutie too! I'll update soon, I need to go to the store so maybe when I get back.

Ah so there was! I think I may do the movie version or ask for it from you guys. I tried to add in the one from the book that someone let us use and it just looks wrong with the other architecture for some reason. I'm not sure if it loaded wrong but all the colors are really bright and the stairs are having weird issues and aren't working. Not sure what's wrong but the Swan house she made looks AMAZINGLY perfect!

A twilight themed expansion would not entertain me, maybe a fantasy pack with creatures and magic. I do want vampires however! True Blood...Eric...nom...
  • frenchpoodle777frenchpoodle777 Posts: 842 New Member
    edited January 2010
    ALMOST FINISHED WITH BOTH!
    give me till like 2 though to pollish them.
    :D
  • GLachailleGLachaille Posts: 172 Member
    edited January 2010
    ekapa wrote:

Ah so there was! I think I may do the movie version or ask for it from you guys. I tried to add in the one from the book that someone let us use and it just looks wrong with the other architecture for some reason. I'm not sure if it loaded wrong but all the colors are really bright and the stairs are having weird issues and aren't working. Not sure what's wrong but the Swan house she made looks AMAZINGLY perfect!

Morning all...

Ekapa, I built the "novel" Swan house a while ago, pre-several patches, maybe that has something to do with it. I will open it up when I am working on my Forks and make sure it's okay and re-save it. I will send you a PM/message or something to let you know where you can get it for testing. If it solves your problems, I will re-upload it to the various sites.

I have also redone the movie version - It corrected some things that we got better glances of in New Moon and completely ignored "book" descriptions cause, let's face it, the movie house is nothing like the book description -- its simply too big. I will post screens of it on my blog -- it will also be a 30x30 lot like the "novel" version, so you won't have to worry about lot size.
    edited January 2010
    That would be awesome! I know, it has to be something with that I think too. It wasn't just yours, there were a couple other houses that I've downloaded and they turn bright yellow for no reason and some doors and stairs don't work. It could have something to do with my laptop too...when I put this all on my real computer I think it may be different.

Also, would you mind I we used more of your other houses? I was looking through them and they are equally fantastic.
  • frenchpoodle777frenchpoodle777 Posts: 842 New Member
    edited January 2010
    THERE ON MY PAGE!
    up for download,
    :]
  • JTheGreatJTheGreat Posts: 447 New Member
    edited January 2010
    ekapa wrote:
    No buildings as in residential or commercial or both? I was going to do one version with just empty lots and the normal rabbitholes and community lots if that's what you mean.

I meant both, but if you leave the community lots for the benifit of other simmers, that's okay too.
  • debra1970pdebra1970p Posts: 4,652 Member
    edited January 2010
    I've never seen Twilight, but those pics are really pretty.
  • GLachailleGLachaille Posts: 172 Member
    edited January 2010
    ekapa wrote:
    That would be awesome! I know, it has to be something with that I think too. It wasn't just yours, there were a couple other houses that I've downloaded and they turn bright yellow for no reason and some doors and stairs don't work. It could have something to do with my laptop too...when I put this all on my real computer I think it may be different.

Also, would you mind I we used more of your other houses? I was looking through them and they are equally fantastic.

Well, all the houses I have on MTS were built for my Forks, so, as long as I am credited, go ahead.

I checked my version and there were some oddities, so I fixed them and repackaged the lot. Once I get it uploaded somewhere, I will send you a link.
  • BossybuttBossybutt Posts: 1,509
    edited January 2010
    I would LOVE to take a crack and making Leah. I thunk that she would be best made by me (not trying to put anyone down) because I think I have a great understanding of her character.
  • designgirl08designgirl08 Posts: 61 Member
    edited January 2010
    Hi Everyone! Sorry I have been MIA! I have had to entertain my family that is visiting but I did manage to get Tyler Crowley's house done! See below. Everything should be base game items (which was soooo hard to do since this little designer likes to use CC items!).

I should have the Newton house done by tomorrow and will pick up some more houses if needed so we can crank this puppy out!

Looking forward to seeing everyone's creations! We should SOOOO be featured once this is done :mrgreen:
    edited January 2010
    Whoops! I forgot to post the link. Here is the link to Tyler Crowley's house. The lot size is 30 x 40.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=1798962
  • cutiecutie Posts: 150 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Hi is there anything else you want me 2 do?
  • JessieMayJessieMay Posts: 37 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Sorry I couldn't help myself I had to make Jane the book version lol :)
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=1801537
    edited January 2010
    hi ekapa, i was wondering, how do u make sims look like ur avatar, wat website, i really wanna know, please let me know soon, thx
    edited January 2010
    I found a great house for the Newton's home. I am sorry I didn't have time to build one but this one is great! I believe it is a base game lot which works! All credit goes to Ruthless_kk. This is a cute house!!!

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=1791784
    edited January 2010
    hey designgirl08 how do u get ur sims to look like ur avatar, wat website please let me know soon!!!
    edited January 2010
    How do you private message someone on here? I can't figure it out!...gurrr...maybe you can't or something?
    edited January 2010
    I used quite a few other houses from Ruthless_kk too just because we need filler houses. Great find!

Also I was going to message her a thanks if I can, don't know how to do that. I was also going to send cutie some links for the CC she asked for.
    edited January 2010
    I am not sure how to message. I looked for about 20 minutes and couldn't figure it out. That's odd that you can receive messages but you can't send them. Hmmm....if you figure it out, let me know!!!

If you ever need to send me a personal email it's laurenkreps@gmail.com

OT but I wanted to let you know that I found 3 AWESOME Sims for our future Bon Temps World. They are on Mod the sims but I believe I downloaded them from somewhere other than that...maybe the sims 3 website. Anyways, I wanted you to take a look the these...they look JUST LIKE Sookie, Lafayette and Eric!

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://thumbs2.modthesims.info/img/3/1/3/3/7/MTS2_thumb_HystericalParoxysm_953820_Sookie-Thumbnail.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.modthesims.info/browse.php%3Fgs%3D2%26f%3D201%26showType%3D1%26tag%3DTrue%2Bblood&usg=__WAtX8iFaf8u8V8dEo_WB4AdKPgg=&h=150&w=150&sz=4&hl=en&start=53&um=1&tbnid=Uw4IbhsRa6Mq0M:&tbnh=96&tbnw=96&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dsookie%2Bstackhouse%2Bsims%2B3%26ndsp%3D18%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dsafari%26rls%3Den%26sa%3DN%26start%3D36%26um%3D1