February 22 - Friday Highlight is ready! Click here to check it out!
February 21 - It's Patch Day for The Sims 4 on PC/MAC. Patch notes here.
How do we choose our Maxis Faves? - Our curation guide got a revamp! If you want to get an insight on how Maxis Faves are curated, check it out!

BUILDERS' 101 - For Builders from Novice to Beyond

Comments

• amazingloveamazinglove Posts: 6 New Member
    edited August 2014
    I just want to know how to make the bilevel steps, but I don't know where to ask. :?
  • JackmontcJackmontc Posts: 233 New Member
    edited December 2015

Post edited by Jackmontc on
  • NilxisNilxis Posts: 596 Member
    edited August 2014
    Amazing house Jack! I love how open to the outdoors it is and how it looks classy but tropical at the same time. Great job :D
  • duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    edited August 2014
    Waow this is really amazing thread O.O I has just discovered it! :-o

Thank you for creating it! :) I will bookmark this and will definitely try later!! :)

I had just recently started a thread myself to ask help/opinion/feedback for my WIPs.. maybe i will share it here? :oops:

Thank you for creating & sharing!

@Jackmontc, looks sooo amazing!! :)really inspiring colours, clean & clear lines! Loved the outside bath area :mrgreen: good work!
  • MerryWiddowMerryWiddow Posts: 4,262 Member
    I just want to know how to make the bilevel steps, but I don't know where to ask. :?

There are a lot of tutorials at the following link.

http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Tutorials:TS3_Split_Levels_Tutorials

• MerryWiddowMerryWiddow Posts: 4,262 Member
    Jackmontc wrote: »
    It's been a (very) long while since I checked in here.. but I'm still going!

Let me know what you think, thanks in advance.

Eagles Landing

A truly luxurious residence in a Caribbean setting. Behind an unassuming façade, this two bedroom villa makes the most of the beachfront lot, with panoramic views from all the living areas. It has outdoor furniture at every turn and is the perfect place to escape the world, in your own private sanctuary. Sit back, relax, and enjoy...

Download Link:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8385670

Amazing Jack. I've left you a rec. I really love how you did the roof and the back deck.

• yunanescayunanesca Posts: 300 Member
    edited September 2015
    This forum was managed by MerryWiddow and the THe Sims Creators' Consortium team. It is now inactive and all questions can be directed to the Admin Team at THe Sims Creators' Consortium.

HI merrywidow long time no see*HUGS* miss you an the others. i wondered wher that forum when i been looking for it an for got RL been busy i hadn't be able to find you in here till now XD was so lost in this Sims 4 forums.
    :) ~Sincerely, Yuna~
    ~Sincerely,Yunanesca~
    My show case.
    jjqfre10.png
    click the button for my Sims 4 Creator Studio
    http://yunanesca.tumblr.com/
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 6,573 Member
    Wave's to MerryWidow. Have a wonderful weekend dear... <3
  • magician1magician1 Posts: 3,098 Member
    Hey there folks. Is anybody still around?