Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

• [Gameplay] Malicious Gossip trait (Socially jealous)

LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,235 Member
edited March 5 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Hi,

Malicious Gossip sims have fun when they spread gossips about sims to damage their friendship or romance.
Jealous or Paranoid sims are generally their best friends because they are easy to manipulate.

These sims are friendly the most of the time but they dislike when the other sims have a better relationship than theirs.
When the targeted sim leave the room, they seize the opportunity to gossip about them.

In addition they could also ruin the good reputation of somebody.

With Neighborhood Stories, it would add the possibility to split households because of bad relationships.

Comments

• Options
    Okto84Okto84 Posts: 198 Member
    I like this, it adds some drama! And it would fit some sim's personalities
  • Options
    Breathe_No_MoreBreathe_No_More Posts: 175 Member
    I agree, I'd also take that. Some sort of drama is really appreciated here. Somehow I also wonder why "socially awkward" Sims get so much acceptance in the game... because in my Real Life, there is almost no acceptance for me at all ... usually one would think, that Sims might gossip about a socially awkward person / Sim quite likely. Same goes for Loners or unflirty ones. They for sure are a gossip target, that should really does fit the game as we do have traits, that make Sims mean.