Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would you like a TS4 content for the Quarter Century Anniversary ❓

LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,245 Member
edited February 28 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
Hi,

Would you like a special content for the Quarter Century Anniversary ?

Post edited by LeGardePourpre on

Would you like a TS4 content for the Quarter Century Anniversary ❓ 28 votes

Yes, Paid content
3%
SusanaLeote 1 vote
Yes, SDX drop
7%
Flikka_FlikkaPerti23 2 votes
Yes, Game update : Lore (Bring back Michael Bachelor, Justine Keaton, ...)
14%
luthienrisingSERVERFRAZazzyKittynskip 4 votes
Yes, Game update : New world
21%
ChampandGirlieAtreya33SkipInklingAngeliqueAdelaideMomsBusyBreathe_No_More 6 votes
Yes, Game update : Gameplay/Feature
21%
friendlysimmersLiELFGordySimmingalHavenRoseClarity88 6 votes
Yes, Game update : Special NPC (Therapist, Unsavory Charlatan, ...)
7%
plumboy23RandomTokenCode 2 votes
Yes, Refreshed Willow Creek / Oasis Springs
10%
ChildrenofhurinKatofhyrule12Leanne1989 3 votes
Yes, In-Game event (Sims Session or challenge)
3%
EnkiSchmidt 1 vote
No, I'm not interested
0%
It doesn't matter
10%
crocobaurawitchypieRedShoe7 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    I'd like something that's not specific to Sims 4 - make The Sims and Sims 2 playable on current PCs and consoles. That would be epic.

But when it comes to something just for Sims 4, I want something in Sims 4 that comes from The Sims. Maybe sometimes Grim could be The Sims's Grim. The Invisible Friend could come back for kids. Drew Carey could crash parties. We could get The Newbies. Party cake dancers.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    PandoraTOPandoraTO Posts: 443 Member
    I need an "Other" option. I would like a base game refresh. The cas and bb are so dated now, it's horrible. Give us some new stuff, like a change table and infant carrier (which should have been bg in the first place), modern non-super-low-rise jeans, tops that aren't cropped, a few hairs, beds, rugs, living room furniture, or at least some new swatches for existing stuff. Add some new interactions. Better ghosts. Maybe a new lot type, like a graveyard. Maybe a new event, like funerals.

They're not going to do that, of course, since the bg is free now. But, if they really wanted to give us loyal fans a gift, that would be a great one.

Honestly, though, do we really think they're going to do anything big for the 25th after the deflated balloon that was the overhyped 24th? At most, I'd expect an SDX drop of a reskin/retool of something we already have, à la the infamous hot tub fiasco of 2020.
    Gallery ID: PandoraTO
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,130 Member
    Actually, all the above.
  • Options
    ZazzyKittynZazzyKittyn Posts: 374 Member
    All of the above and bug and/ glitch fixes, pack refreshes
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,462 Member
    Like Luthien, my first thought would be an update to Sims 1 and Sims 2 to be playable on modern systems. I never got to play Sims 1 and would love to be able to go back and try it out. I started with Sims 2 and would love to still be playing it - the gameplay was so extraordinary. ❤️
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,971 Member
    edited February 23
    If its for TS4:
    something small from TS1/2/3
    like gameplay object or interactions that we used to have or return of special npc or even just some build/cas items from older iterations as SDX

or even if its a hot tub they could make it heart hot tub or barrel hot tub like ones in older games ya know?

but yeah in my wildest dreams I wish we could have TS1 and TS2 made compatible and available on EA App for all to play that would be the best anniversary gift ever
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    Clarity88Clarity88 Posts: 11 New Member
    What I would want more than anything is pack refreshes—or at the very least fixing bugs in old packs—but unfortunately I don’t think that is realistic. A base game refresh would probably be more feasible (with less dated CAS and build/buy items like a more modern TV). Alternatively, a dating app for my single sims to find partners might be cool?
  • Options
    Katofhyrule12Katofhyrule12 Posts: 725 Member

Swimmable water, larger themed bar food menus, rabbit hole shopping, and mini secret worlds. The mini secret worlds do not need to be anything special, but just places that children can discover and enter and play in.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,345 Member
    Yes, In-Game event (Sims Session or challenge)
    I'm still waiting for the green cake they showed in the promo tweets at an earlier anniversary. It was the regular birthday cake, just green.

Not against new stuff or features, but a themed challenge would have that specialness feeling and probably generate more positive memories for me than another SDX.
  • Options
    witchypiewitchypie Posts: 18 Member
    It doesn't matter
    Will it be free, or another cash grab by EA for a game that doesn't work?
  • Options
    SkipInklingSkipInkling Posts: 84 Member
    Yes, Game update : New world
    Yes, we should get something special. Something big. Don't be cheap with this one. See that list you gave us to choose from? Give us all of it. Go big or go home. 25 years is a a big deal. Act like it.