Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 pack ideas

Some pack ideas I'd like to see are:
Plastic Surgery
Aviation/airports
International Travel
Shopping (online/physical)
I suppose my ideas are out there, but what do you guys think?

Comments

• Options
    Coconut27Coconut27 Posts: 860 Member
    edited November 2023
    For shopping i really want a mall pack, ever since the 2020 survey it gave me ideas of what a mall pack could entail. I really want a carnival pack or theme park pack too.
    Post edited by Coconut27 on
  • Options
    ThornwillowThornwillow Posts: 123 Member
    Since we apparently won't get new pack refreshes i was thinking of a Clinical Stuff Pack adding a Clinic lot type with psychology and dentistry gameplay, so plastic surgery could have a place in it too.
  • Options
    Coconut27Coconut27 Posts: 860 Member
    edited November 2023
    i would actually love an active dental career in the game, even though I tried that class out in high school and hated it xD would be fun in game to get all different kinds of patients with different ages and needs! could maybe even incorporate retail and you can try to upsell patients for dental cosmetics or unnecessary products :D
  • Options
    EneroDesyembreEneroDesyembre Posts: 64 Member
    A sports focused game pack with a scenic seaside world built for triathlons would be pretty fun. If it were an expansion pack, maybe having multiple types of active careers based on specific professional sports as well as stadium lot types would be really interesting and would give active sims something to do other than just eternally lift weights, jog, run on treadmills, do sit/push ups and look pretty
  • Options
    babyxbunniebabyxbunnie Posts: 7 New Member
    I would love to see a pack that included Dance as a career like Ballet or something, one where you could accompany your Sim to work like you can with the Dr/Police careers.
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I'd like a friendship pack, meaning that I'd like them to develop the concept of friendships in the game more. So, I'd like more fun activities to do with friends and more gameplay/rewards for friends. Get Together was kind of about that but it was long ago and very focused on one part of the world.

I like the idea of an international travel pack with options for different styles of traveling. I'd also be fine with seeing other polls for new ideas.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Exotic/Wild Animals/Pets GP/EP with tigers, cute monkeys, koalas, chameleons, deer, skunks and even unicorns!

Entrepreneur EP with active career in a new Bank lot type that can be placed in any world, banking system, overhaul for some of the community lots, return of the ticket machine, new multipurpose community lot type, ability to buy a second home/house for Sims, home businesses

Boat Living/Ocean World EP with house boats, scuba diving with the ability to see our Sims underwater, Marine Biologist career, oceanic world different from Sulani (Island Living), plenty of new boats including ones where a Sims family can be all in one paddle boat, romantic swan boats, underwater lots, animated sharks and octopus and return of the Kraken monster (Sims 3 Island Paradise)

Showtime/Dream Jobs EP with astronauts active career so you can see your Sims living in the space station for the first time in The Sims, singer/bands, and acrobats and magicians.

Fashion Forward GP with create a style/create a pattern tool, modeling and fashion designer career, sewing machine skill and new tool to share your own custom looks.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Vacations EP we really need vacations like Bon Voyage making memories or milestones on the trip, souvenirs, clothing, make hotel and resorts time for relax or going on an adventure.
  • Options
    FayNeeFayNee Posts: 1 New Member
    I think a create a world game pack would be cool. With like 10-20 background worlds to choose from. with the option of 4-20 lots with size options. With the option to choose if there is a pond a park hiking path etc. Separated into 2 or 3 sections that you can fill out info on. say you could make 3-5 of your own worlds. I know pretty dreams, but I still think it would be the coolest pack. They could occasionally make new things to add that you could buy like new world backgrounds or etc.
  • Options
    Mrs_Tina21Mrs_Tina21 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi. Can we add a religious pack? Where Sims can go to church, have a career as a pastor etc?
  • Options
    Katofhyrule12Katofhyrule12 Posts: 720 Member
    I would love to see a pack that included Dance as a career like Ballet or something, one where you could accompany your Sim to work like you can with the Dr/Police careers.

A ballet career is at the very top of my list.
  • Options
    OccultmasterOccultmaster Posts: 125 Member
    Mrs_Tina21 wrote: »
    Hi. Can we add a religious pack? Where Sims can go to church, have a career as a pastor etc?
    They'll have to worship the Watcher or some Llama God, Sims Medieval had 2 different religions, one was Jacobans (Resembled protestant Christianity) church wise at least and and had pastors, the Other was the Peterans (Resembled Friar Tuck with their stupid baldspot bowlcuts, didn't know what kind of religion those losers were based off), so religion isn't too hard to pull off as long it doesn't involved IRL modern gods, they could have IRL religions based off of Gods That are barely worshipped any more like Zeus, Odin or Sun Wukong in the Sims however.
  • Options
    roachroach Posts: 1 New Member
    Sims 4 should make packs/kits based on cultures. For example, a Mexico kit/pack would be amazing—endless décor and building ideas. Even an Italian-inspired pack would be awesome! Introduce new dish ideas, new furniture, wallpaper, art pieces, and so on.
  • Options
    Ammonsalmon_4Ammonsalmon_4 Posts: 3 New Member
    An Alien Game Pack?

I love Journey to Battu as much as everyone else [loving smile], but none of its content suits the pre-existing aliens.

A couple of ideas:

The aliens have only a few swatches of their alien outfits and then are left with human clothes. I know they have a disguise, so human clothes are a part of their gameplay, but clothes designed to look “other-worldly” or “gravity-defying” would allow so much creative freedom.
    There could be a few types of clothing, that have their own named styles. For example, a gothic, ethereal, long fabric, other-worldly style, with minimal colour (mostly black and grey) called Glargorian. Or another style with another name and other key attributes. It would add culture to the Sims aliens, WICH WOULD BE SO MUCH MORE FUN TO PLAY WITH!

The current aliens all look the same. I wish we had more options when it comes to how their eyes, ears, mouths, noses, or hands look. Maybe they come with an option for tentacles instead of hands, or a tube/hose-looking mouth. Maybe they don't have ears. They might have antennas or Shrek-looking dingalings.
    Maybe they don’t have eyes from their planet, or they don't have a nose, because their planet has no smell.

The idea of an alien world/planet with lots you can actually build on and create alien homes/shops/community centers would be a great way to entice people to buy the pack. (cough cough… JouRneY tO BatTu… cough cough).
    The world could consist of glowing fungi like trees and other bioluminescent alien plants. Maybe there are special fruits that affect regular sims in weird and funny ways. Ex: the green one gives them gas, the yellow one makes them have to pee immediately, or the blue one makes them turn blue and nap while floating in the air.
    Maybe the world has a unique colour to it, like a greyish purple, and some lots are on the coast of an alien ocean where the water is neon blue.
    Just ranting at this point lol.

It’s a large idea, and something I would never see coming but I’d pay 40 bucks for a pack like that.
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Hobbies and zombies (Sims 2 style). I really miss the ballet bar, and pool table from Sims 2. And zombies - they could even make real plantsims for the pack.
  • Options
    LeeDeeLeeDee Posts: 1 New Member
    Much more interactivity is REALLY needed. Like SIMS 3, travelling to China, picking new fruit (fruit trees where one can actually see the fruit), catching new fish, learning a new skill, exploring, solving mysteries, discover treasures and traps.
    Or travelling to Paris, picking grapes, pitch a tent, wander through the town, learn new songs.
    Or Egypt accepting challenges, exploring tombs for treasure, lost items and encounter potential deadly mysteries.
    Beautiful places in Tomarang, such as the night market, but you can basically eat, drink and buy tassels. Hardly (if any) new plants to harvest, no new items when you find a place to dig for 'treasure', and one explores for example a cave, a tunnel, a holy place without experiencing and exploring the site.
    Would love to travel to Mars or wherever Aliens come from, build a spaceship encounter them in their own environment, like the idea of giving them their own culture or meet them as part of the astronaut exploration. Like the idea of creating, one's own PlantSims. Would also like more sites to build, in land and by the ocean, on boats. MORE INTERACTIVITIES PLEASE.
  • Options
    rhaliusrhalius Posts: 456 Member
    I just want more fantasy themes than just all this boring real life stuff. They have yet to release a fantasy themed full expansion. Instead we get lame things that can't even list more than one actual new feature in the description.

Sims 3 had world adventures, supernatural and Into the future focused a lot on that, and every other expansion still offered something in that direction. Heck ambitions had ghost hunting, inventing and other more interesting things that where far more exciting than get to work.

The sims 4 is so boring compared to all three previous sims games. Sims 3 had more fantasy stuff in each of those three full expansions than Sims 4 has in total after like double the amount of expansions.

• Options
    OccultmasterOccultmaster Posts: 125 Member
    rhalius wrote: »
    I just want more fantasy themes than just all this boring real life stuff. They have yet to release a fantasy themed full expansion. Instead we get lame things that can't even list more than one actual new feature in the description.

Sims 3 had world adventures, supernatural and Into the future focused a lot on that, and every other expansion still offered something in that direction. Heck ambitions had ghost hunting, inventing and other more interesting things that where far more exciting than get to work.

The sims 4 is so boring compared to all three previous sims games. Sims 3 had more fantasy stuff in each of those three full expansions than Sims 4 has in total after like double the amount of expansions.

I 100% Agree Sims 4 should've tried expanding the existing content rather than wasting time making worthless packs themed around Laundry, MWS, My First Pet, Eco Livestyle and Knitting, the very existence of these Packs disgust me to my very core, I'm very disappointed in The Sims Community for even Voting for a pointless Knitting pack, It's like let's avoid the really cool Grim Reaper pack for this stupid Knitting one instead, Sorry I'm getting off track, when Spoke of Expanding it's existing content I mean it in a way where The Sims 4 should've brought back Fan Favorite Occults as well as adding New Ones on top of it.
  • Options
    PequenasiestaPequenasiesta Posts: 2 New Member
    I’ve been wanting a miami inspired world forever now, i was thinking it would be really cool if we could get a hotel pack with a world that inspired by miami
  • Options
    Theme Park and Water Park
    Look I know we got Copper dale fair and a splash pad but I would want a rollercoasters, dragon swing, marry go around baby and toddler rides, a Water ride games where Sims win prizes, shops for merch and souvenirs, food stalls and restaurants, take pics with the park mascots, Entertainment. Fireworks at night.

Water Park, Water Slides, lazy river, inflatables tubes, Waterfalls win games, souvenirs, shopping for merch and souvenirs, eating, relaxing, wave pool, bring back that surfing wipe out that Sims 2 console had.
  • Options
    kb17xkb17x Posts: 1 New Member
    I would like to see a pack providing more young Sims options. I think it's crazy that we progress through each new sim game and constantly lose features of the previous edition. Private School, Boarding School, Home Schooling, even online school!...after-school activity options (more than just scouts or drama - maybe sports or something else), More objects that are infant and toddler-focused that can assist them with learning skills. (walkers, bouncers, swings etc) Just some thoughts.
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Despite having the most expansion packs, it does seem Sims 4 offers less actual gameplay than Sims 3 and 2, with 1 it's hard to tell because I have not played it in a long time but I do know it has many things Sims 4 has not.

You know what, I'd really like it if they'd add a new supernatural state to Sims 4 that has never been done before. It's yet to introduce a new one, each previous game added several.

Android could be an interesting one I think. A robot capable of wearing all sim clothing, which can be upgraded in some ways to become more life like. Could also be made in younger life states which they would forever be. They could require maintenance now and then to keep going but could live forever.
    Could look either totally human or be clearly made of metal, depending on how you customise them.
    Would be weak to water but could maybe get a perk that makes them waterproof.

Other option would be a Super Sim option, delving into super powers and coming with a new super hero and super villain career.

• Options
    edited December 2023
    rhalius wrote: »
    Despite having the most expansion packs, it does seem Sims 4 offers less actual gameplay than Sims 3 and 2, with 1 it's hard to tell because I have not played it in a long time but I do know it has many things Sims 4 has not.

You know what, I'd really like it if they'd add a new supernatural state to Sims 4 that has never been done before. It's yet to introduce a new one, each previous game added several.

Android could be an interesting one I think. A robot capable of wearing all sim clothing, which can be upgraded in some ways to become more life like. Could also be made in younger life states which they would forever be. They could require maintenance now and then to keep going but could live forever.
    Could look either totally human or be clearly made of metal, depending on how you customise them.
    Would be weak to water but could maybe get a perk that makes them waterproof.

Other option would be a Super Sim option, delving into super powers and coming with a new super hero and super villain career.

Your right Sims 4 doesn't offer gameplay as much as Sims 3,2 they also hide little gameplay like in DU let's say you go to a community lot and they're like you made to poetry night and your like my Sims would love to write and read poetry if I knew it was happening. Also the EP are starting to feel bare again like high school years feels super bare kids can't do in class gameplay what classroom you been to where everyone just sits and do nothing? Also Horse Ranch seems bare like I still say it could of been a Game pack, Sims 4 for rent I haven't played yet but I've been hearing how bare that one is as well like the temple is rabbit hole the tiger sanctuary is rabbit hole, the night market you will get bored fast and the bar as well. The only game is either being tenant or landlord and being a landlord is fun but for how long.
    Also simmers been saying that it feels bare over and over and it seems it just goes in one ear and out the other and continue to make this type of content like pls come on and listen.
  • Options
    Honestly, no Sims 4 content is worth the full price, I only get it at discounts and there's quite a few I would not even get if it was free.

For sims 3 that was only the Katy Perry stuff, and other than that I did want the packs but couldn't get all because the game is too poorly optimised. I didn't care to get pets either, I'm not an animal person. Would be the kind of pack I'd only get for free if it wouldn't slow down the game more.
    For sims 1 and 2 I had all expansions.

I did get horse ranch recently in a big discount combined with dine out and tiny living, the western style was nice to have and well horses is some new gameplay. Not enough for an expansion but well, they just seem to keep making expansions out of stuff that could be gamepacks at best.
    Heck, eco living could have been a stuff pack and is probably the epitome of an expansion no one wanted or asked for.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    An Alien Game Pack?

I love Journey to Battu as much as everyone else [loving smile], but none of its content suits the pre-existing aliens.

A couple of ideas:

The aliens have only a few swatches of their alien outfits and then are left with human clothes. I know they have a disguise, so human clothes are a part of their gameplay, but clothes designed to look “other-worldly” or “gravity-defying” would allow so much creative freedom.
    There could be a few types of clothing, that have their own named styles. For example, a gothic, ethereal, long fabric, other-worldly style, with minimal colour (mostly black and grey) called Glargorian. Or another style with another name and other key attributes. It would add culture to the Sims aliens, WICH WOULD BE SO MUCH MORE FUN TO PLAY WITH!

The current aliens all look the same. I wish we had more options when it comes to how their eyes, ears, mouths, noses, or hands look. Maybe they come with an option for tentacles instead of hands, or a tube/hose-looking mouth. Maybe they don't have ears. They might have antennas or Shrek-looking dingalings.
    Maybe they don’t have eyes from their planet, or they don't have a nose, because their planet has no smell.

The idea of an alien world/planet with lots you can actually build on and create alien homes/shops/community centers would be a great way to entice people to buy the pack. (cough cough… JouRneY tO BatTu… cough cough).
    The world could consist of glowing fungi like trees and other bioluminescent alien plants. Maybe there are special fruits that affect regular sims in weird and funny ways. Ex: the green one gives them gas, the yellow one makes them have to pee immediately, or the blue one makes them turn blue and nap while floating in the air.
    Maybe the world has a unique colour to it, like a greyish purple, and some lots are on the coast of an alien ocean where the water is neon blue.
    Just ranting at this point lol.

It’s a large idea, and something I would never see coming but I’d pay 40 bucks for a pack like that.

I think they really need to do a refresh of Get To Work and that more Alien variety needs to be part of that.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.