Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 should add back burglars and vampire attacks.

VyneVyne Posts: 43 Member
edited June 2023 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
The game has became so blend like there are no way to enjoy the game but there should be more chaos. Infants and toddlers cause chaos and if you wanna have some fun then we should add them back like the burglars because it would be great to get to add some chaos. Vampire attacks were common too but the game needs to have some more npc events and some good chaos in the game.

0zd1knkd2pmo.jpg
The fate is always on your hands.
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    The thing is simmers are split on chaos and sunshine and rainbows. I've always said we need toggles for everything. That way we can control the game and make it the way we want it.
    With a community this big, it's hard to appease everyone but with toggles it would make things easier.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    DarkLady2788DarkLady2788 Posts: 345 Member
    @Vyne I agree I miss burglars too they had them in all the other franchise games by why not the sims 4? Which makes it all sunshine and lollipops in my opinion and also the music that used to play in the OG The Sims was scary as anything when I was like ten years old 😂 it made you make your sims work hard get their promotions so you could get a burglar alarm to protect your home. Everything in the sims 4 is easy I don’t know if it coz the generation that are growing up with sims 4 would know how to deal with things being stolen by a random NPC or if it would emotionally scar them. It never scared me through the years they were just a part of game play and something you had to look out for.
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    They said early on that too many toggles would not be good for the game. They have always tried to implement toggles in other ways even though people often don't use them.
    They could easily make burglars and vampire attacks lot challenges! So I see no reason why we shouldn't get them.
    Lack of vampire attacks is still an issue so I hope they update it as a lot challenge one day.
    And I agree that chaoooooosssss must reign free!! 🥳 sunshine is nice but it's the creepy night time that let's you love and appreciate the day!
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited June 2023
    I think they should make lot challenges with burglars vampire attacks etc.

could also make one for Greg visitations, possessed sims, evil spellcasters etc. that could be fun

i don't really fancy burglars on all of my lots since some of them have build stuff id hate to have to rebuild

but lot challenge would be nice cause i could just use that when i feel like such challenge is in order and not use it when i don't want to deal with it
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    Indeed. After all, front doors allow disabling vampire break-in with No Trespassing options and I see vampire break-ins only happening when every sim on the lot is sleeping (which rarely happens as my sims stay up late).

While I do agree with toggles (and making them known to players), I also agree with lot traits and challenges that increase/decrease the chance.
  • Options
    ThornwillowThornwillow Posts: 123 Member
    Maybe we could have a "Broken front door" lot challenge that allows home invasions by burglars and vampires, and if you want to feel the adrenaline of them coming to the lot but not wanting them to be succesful you could prevent them by adding an alarm and garlic to your front door while houses without this challenge would remain secure.
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    I didn't even think about making lot challenges for vampire and burglar break-ins. That would probably be a better way than toggles.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel