Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Growing Together Negative Thread

1181920212224...Next

Comments

• Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,908 Member
    edited August 2023
    Топ2023 wrote: »
    How woman with pristine reputation, cheerful trait and big happy family aspiration may be strict with her son? She is hates him, foul scolds him, practice physical and emotional abuse and neglect him.

Are their likes and dislikes incompatible? Are you keeping their needs filled so that they are not in a bad mood?
  • Options
    lucombrelucombre Posts: 45 Member
    I posted on here yesterday that the milestones are still broken and my post was deleted 🙄🙄 not surprising of course but definitely disappointing that they’d rather hide the issue than fix their game (let’s see if this gets deleted too…)

But seriously, I would be the biggest fan of the game and this pack if they would just make it worth playing, instead of the current feeling that nothing matters, it’ll all disappear as soon as I switch households.
  • Options
    EleriEleri Posts: 550 Member
    Топ2023 wrote: »
    How woman with pristine reputation, cheerful trait and big happy family aspiration may be strict with her son? She is hates him, foul scolds him, practice physical and emotional abuse and neglect him.

Her aspiration and reputation don't affect her autonomous behavior. What are her traits other than Cheerful? That can affect a sim's behavior.
    -No, my almost-elderly mother, I don't think it's a good time for you to try for a baby.
    -Yes, person I barely know, you have my blessing to hang out with Johnny Zest.
    -No person with the mean, hot-headed and self-absorbed traits, I don't think you should get married.