Never met your online BFF but want to? Share your story with us here for a chance to win an all-expenses paid, meet up with your BFF IRL.
The Sims 4 will be FREE to download across PC/Mac & Consoles on October 18! More info here: here

Older Sims / Elders Game Pack Ideas

Older Sims / Elders Game Pack Ideas

Leisure world / retirement community neighborhood/world for adults and elders

* 2 different retirement homes with cafeterias
* putting green/tennis country club lot
* community recreation center (with cafeteria and tv screening room, gym and dancing area)
* new hobbies like sewing machine and pottery wheel
* large cemetery lot with interactive mausoleum (like Sims 3)
* see Healthcare Redux mod for possible illnesses, visiting home doctors
* medical and life insurance options
* return of mid life crisis and walking canes
* empty lots to add restaurants using Dine Out for elder dining clubs (Get Together), cinema and bowling alley (stuff pack content)

Alternatively, I would be willing to accept an Elders-focused Stuff Pack without a world, so long as it has a lot of activities/hobbies for elder sims, as I think Tartosa (My Wedding Stories) would make a good destination place for retiring and older sims.

Comments

• Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,543 Member
    edited September 23
    I'm only now knowing that TS4 hasn't added the cane yet😶

I think the cane can be put in the inventory by all ages to increase the win rate in fight, and sims defeated by sims with cane will have a powerful dazed and/or uncomfortable moodlet.

Adults (middle-aged) and elders can have wrinkle-less options in CAS to create a "younger looking" or "had anti-aging plastic surgery" look.
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 5,616 Member
    I'm only now knowing that TS4 hasn't added the cane yet😶

I think the cane can be put in the inventory by all ages to increase the win rate in fight, and sims defeated by sims with cane will have a powerful dazed and/or uncomfortable moodlet.

Adults (middle-aged) and elders can have wrinkle-less options in CAS to create a "younger looking" or "had anti-aging plastic surgery" look.

Maybe sims could apply face cream and face masks to delay appearance of face wrinkles? if they start when they are young adults, they will have no face wrinkles when adult, and very few when elder?