Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How are you feeling about the sims 4 and its current state ?

12346...Next

Comments

• Options
    DivinylsFanDivinylsFan Posts: 1,278 Member
    possibly pandemonium ...
    I remember you from university, I still have your story.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    A little bit better now that the annoying camera got fixed. :)
  • Options
    FixSims4PleaseFixSims4Please Posts: 1 New Member
    I absolutely HATE! HATE! HATE! the wants. I WANT to play my game, my story not whatever this is. Focus on releasing paid content to people that paid for it. Not universal changes that significantly change the way the game plays. I don't want to play anymore and seriously want to consider getting my money back for the expansion on bought on sale before I realized you ruined it.
  • Options
    DivinylsFanDivinylsFan Posts: 1,278 Member
    @FixSims4Please They didn't fix Sims 2, especially when Sims 3 was in the wings, in fact after a few months of the Sims 3 being released, they closed the Sims 2 site down. They didn't fix Sims 3 either, they left it for the community to mod.
    Its obvious you have a great imagination and are able to play your game guided by it. However, and its difficult to fathom, but there's a lot of people who don't have a great imagination, and find it very difficult to think up their own game direction and their own game story. Not me of course. There's enough of them though, otherwise everyone would be a rock star or bestselling novelist. Probably like half the population think mostly logically rather than creatively, not that I would know for sure, but that's who the wants and aspirations and all of that are likely catering to. Busy, busy people who don't have time to and can't be bothered to think of their own game even if they can. That demographic there is probably the biggest demanding that supply, with the income-funds to reward it.
    I remember you from university, I still have your story.
  • Options
    bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    I recently started playing Sims 4 again after a long hiatus.
    I do like some of the new features they've added in the past 6 months.
    However, after playing for about 30 hours, I got frustrated with all of the bugs and the overall messy performance of the game. Framerate drops, lag, and bugs galore. I having a fairly sturdy, 5 year old gaming computer, which can run most games decently.
    I felt like I was constantly looking up fixes for bugs on Google.
    Also, the Sims teams has a bad habit of adding in features in a sloppy way and then never fixing them. Features like Likes/Dislikes, Wants/Fears and Neighborhood Stories. All of these features are great on paper, but in need of serious tuning. It grew tiring to see features that seemed cool, but were badly implemented and unfinished.

While I did enjoy playing, it was overall too frustrating to play with all of the bugs, glitches and unfinished new features.
    I'll be waiting for the next update to see if the game is more stable.
  • Options
    SlackerSlacker Posts: 2,933 Member
    Right now, i kinda feel meh !
    Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker