Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

High School Years Positive Thoughts Thread

Comments

• Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited June 2022
    Deleted
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    I'm excited now too, and for me high school was more like "The smell of hospitals in winter/and the feeling that it's all a lot of oysters but no pearls/"

And I was one of those whose secrets meant I barely survived high school, it was definitely not some best-time-of-life thing. Hoping it doesn't have to stay that way, or worse, return to being that way, for LGBTQ+ youth of today. But for those whose high school experience was miserable, or for those for whom it is now, one of the appeals of simming, is getting to experience a simulation of how nice life could be, without that oppression.

This actually looks like a reason to spend money again on sims4. Can't believe I said that.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    deedles64deedles64 Posts: 149 Member
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    Back hair! Eliza Pancakes will get back hair. :scream:
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,877 Member
    Do I see acne pimples ?
    So kawaiiiii🥺🥺🥺
    p9gVuyo.png
    I wish we had more clothes like this.

• Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited June 2022
    I can’t wait until my work day ends so that I can read everything.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Hmm… this will probably not suit my game but it is always fun to read posts by happy people. Hope it will be great for you guys!
  • Options
    sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    Dianesims wrote: »
    Do I see acne pimples ?
    So kawaiiiii🥺🥺🥺
    p9gVuyo.png

I really hope our teen sims randomly get them!!
  • Options
    ReaganboganReaganbogan Posts: 278 Member
    I'm drooling over all the hairs!
  • Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    Love everything! Hoping the hairs and clothing can be translated for young adults/ages too. They're really fun and cute!
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    sam123 wrote: »
    Dianesims wrote: »
    Do I see acne pimples ?
    So kawaiiiii🥺🥺🥺
    p9gVuyo.png

I really hope our teen sims randomly get them!!

I'm the opposite. I'd rather they didn't get them unless I make the decision.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    I am so excited for this pack! I have been waiting for something like this since the university pack. I'm even thinking about preordering, which is something I never do.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    I think this key features blurb is a little different from the blog.

KEY FEATURES

EXPERIENCE HIGH SCHOOL
    Experience all the ups and downs of high school. Attend classes in person, get to know your teachers, hang out in the cafeteria, and even decorate your locker! Your most treasured moments might happen while loitering around with your friends after school.

ICONIC TEEN MOMENTS
    Dance the night away at prom and celebrate your graduation ceremony with family and friends (if you keep up with your schoolwork!). In addition to those big moments, Sims can make lifelong friends, be asked out by other teens, participate in after-school activities and teams, and experience the rollercoaster of puberty.

SHAKE THINGS UP
    High school is a time of self-discovery! Find the confidence to ask your crush out or the guts to skip class (don’t let the principal catch you). Teen Sims will explore their own likes and dislikes, and have new opportunities to cause mischief. Pranks and sneaking out after dark can have consequences, so be careful you don’t get caught.

EXPLORE YOUR STYLE
    Make your bedroom your own, plan outfits with clothes designed by Depop sellers, and become a Simfluencer! Teen Sims can earn money by selling outfits and hyping up looks they design on Trendi right from their bedrooms, which are now more interactive than ever. Use a laptop, read a book in bed, or even have a pillow fight!
  • Options
    JadedJaneJadedJane Posts: 991 Member
    I wish they would add sleepovers so the pillow fights can be more fun. From kids, teens and young adult. Maybe adults, lol. Because even as an adult I wouldn't mind a fun girls night sleepover.
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,856 Member
    How in the world are you guys getting in game shots already?!?!? The pack isn't out for another month?
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    I think this key features blurb is a little different from the blog.

KEY FEATURES

EXPERIENCE HIGH SCHOOL
    Experience all the ups and downs of high school. Attend classes in person, get to know your teachers, hang out in the cafeteria, and even decorate your locker! Your most treasured moments might happen while loitering around with your friends after school.

ICONIC TEEN MOMENTS
    Dance the night away at prom and celebrate your graduation ceremony with family and friends (if you keep up with your schoolwork!). In addition to those big moments, Sims can make lifelong friends, be asked out by other teens, participate in after-school activities and teams, and experience the rollercoaster of puberty.

SHAKE THINGS UP
    High school is a time of self-discovery! Find the confidence to ask your crush out or the guts to skip class (don’t let the principal catch you). Teen Sims will explore their own likes and dislikes, and have new opportunities to cause mischief. Pranks and sneaking out after dark can have consequences, so be careful you don’t get caught.

EXPLORE YOUR STYLE
    Make your bedroom your own, plan outfits with clothes designed by Depop sellers, and become a Simfluencer! Teen Sims can earn money by selling outfits and hyping up looks they design on Trendi right from their bedrooms, which are now more interactive than ever. Use a laptop, read a book in bed, or even have a pillow fight!

This seems like everything we hoped University would be!
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    How in the world are you guys getting in game shots already?!?!? The pack isn't out for another month?

Lol zooming in on trailer screenshots😏
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    SiggDiggitSiggDiggit Posts: 145 Member
    edited June 2022
    There is SO MUCH going on, I love it!!!!! ❤️
    Amusement parks, prom, phone cases, thrift stores, Boba tea, pillow fights, photo booth, new world, new mechanics, mischief, detention, cheerleaders and on and on and ON :smiley:
    2f8164094dfe843e371b34f5333b4dff1d96e006.jpg
  • Options
    wrathykinswrathykins Posts: 23 Member
    Photobooths!! A fairground!! Sneaking out is back! Prom!!! After school clubs!!!! I am super excited for this :smiley:
  • Options
    duriankindduriankind Posts: 62 Member
    edited July 2022
    Dude I am sooooo excited, that trailer was great! The school activities/clubs/detention all sound fun, the thrift/boba shop looks awesome, body hair and shaving has been a long time coming. I'm hyped to find out what other self-discovery methods they've added for teens. And crushes!! I want to see how the crushes work, is it going to be a part of a larger attraction system that they've been working on? That would be so cool, although I think I'd like it to be a little more like the sims 2 turn-ons and turn-offs (except a little more in-depth) rather than the way fated mates are initiated in werewolves. And of course, if so, should be added to the base game update with the body hair. 😊 The build/buy and CAS look amazing so far just from the sneak peek we got in the trailer!
    Post edited by duriankind on
    ⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶
    check out my gallery page
    ⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,856 Member
    edited June 2022

Lol zooming in on trailer screenshots😏

I know.🤣 I'm just getting home from work and while I'm getting settled in to watch the trailer I couldn't resist lobbing a joke into the room, just having a little fun.
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Yay! Puberty!
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    I gotta say, this EP seems very ambitious: I mean they got 1 year so I'm happy.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,929 Member
    KyreRoen wrote: »
    Also Vampire Diaries.
    This :love:
    Finally use for my Bonnie spellcaster and Salvatore mansion I downloaded ages ago <3
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top