August 12th- It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

No More GamePlay Kits?

2...Next

Comments

• Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 2,999 Member
    This is very sad news. I wish we could get more gameplay kits. Bust the dust was badly balanced at first, but now that it is toned down, it is a good addition to the game. Making it a build kit is strange because it does add the dust system, two aspirations and the dust bunnies. But for EA only the 5 vacuums count?

But what I would like even more than gameplay kits, is a return of stuff packs. Especially the later stuff packs were really good.

Obviously EA is going for the easy to make money machine by only creating furniture and clothing.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 5,810 Member
    I miss Stuff packs. :'(
  • VyollaVyolla Posts: 41 Member
    Well, if this is true.. disappointed that they didn't tell us and disappointed that they've given up on them. Been waiting over a year for a game-play kit and that's all I was really interested in buying.. except for a few CAS / BB kits that did catch my interest, and the rest I can avoid. But .. I hope this means that they'll go back to Stuff Packs, because I felt like Stuff Packs were getting really good. But I suppose they went out with a bang on Paranormal and are done with them. :(

If that's the case... these expansion packs need to start having more fleshed out game-play. :(
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 28,008 Member

Kits are no longer separated by category. Maybe there's still a chance we'll get more gameplay kits.

💚 TS4
    Things are as they are. Always hope. But never expect.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 5,867 Member
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    This is very sad news. I wish we could get more gameplay kits. Bust the dust was badly balanced at first, but now that it is toned down, it is a good addition to the game. Making it a build kit is strange because it does add the dust system, two aspirations and the dust bunnies. But for EA only the 5 vacuums count?

But what I would like even more than gameplay kits, is a return of stuff packs. Especially the later stuff packs were really good.

Obviously EA is going for the easy to make money machine by only creating furniture and clothing.

I agree, I want to see the return of stuff packs!!
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 28,008 Member
    💚 TS4
    Things are as they are. Always hope. But never expect.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 2,550 Member
    My cope is that "home" content just refers to house-related stuff. Furniture counts, but so would vacuuming or mowing the lawn.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 1,717 Member
    I know Busted Dust had glitches. It’s a shame they didn’t learn from what happened and released a better gameplay kit.

I burnt the first cake I made 😱. Next one was better. 😊

The ups and downs with Sims 4 High School Years. 😊😭🍷