Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Meteorite Death

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Brd709 wrote: »
    Do the neighbours still come in and tell you off like they did in the sims 2? Every now and again i'd have an angry Mortimer Goth yell at my sim for looking "in the telescope"

Yes @Brd709 it took me the longest time to figure out that when my sims were looking in the telescope in the daylight they were actually spying on the neighbors and that's why they were coming in and beating up my poor sims in their own home :*

That's been around since TS2. Sooner or later the peeping sim gets a horrified expression, with the angry sim showing up not long afterwards. Not the best way to meet neighbors. Sim is safe if you can cancel it quickly enough.
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    I'm wondering if the Cursed lot trait ups the chances of dying this way? It certainly helps increase fire and electrocutions.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    maybe it was a glitch but Wolfgang almost got this during the day spying on the neighborhood but I let him hide out inside for a bit, just a heads up unless this was found already.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,111 Member
    Lol, this death is hilarious. Looks like I'll have to avoid using that telescope!
  • Options
    GrayfoxOmega_01GrayfoxOmega_01 Posts: 3 New Member
    So after the ghost reenacts it's death by meteor how long does it take all the debris to clear up because my kitchen is a mess lol. My current legacy character's deceased dad, who died by meteor, reenacted it in the kitchen and now there's dirt and grime everywhere.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member
    Hi @GrayfoxOmega_01 and welcome to the forum.
    In response to your question, I have no idea, but I'm so glad you shared that because I didn't know meteorite ghosts did that and now you are making me want to go out seeking meteorite deaths! :)
  • Options
    ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    So after the ghost reenacts it's death by meteor how long does it take all the debris to clear up because my kitchen is a mess lol. My current legacy character's deceased dad, who died by meteor, reenacted it in the kitchen and now there's dirt and grime everywhere.

I didn’t know that happened. I get rid of the graves as I usually plan the Sims I want out to use the telescope.

I’ll have to keep a ghost now. 👻😂

Can your Sims clean the kitchen up? Do they get routing issues?

Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member

It goes away on its own after some time. There's no need to worry.

I didn’t know that happened. I get rid of the graves as I usually plan the Sims I want out to use the telescope.

I’ll have to keep a ghost now. 👻😂

Can your Sims clean the kitchen up? Do they get routing issues?

It's just a visual effect.
  • Options
    GrayfoxOmega_01GrayfoxOmega_01 Posts: 3 New Member
    > @ncisGibbs02 said:
    > I didn’t know that happened. I get rid of the graves as I usually plan the Sims I want out to use the telescope.
    >
    > I’ll have to keep a ghost now. 👻😂
    >
    > Can your Sims clean the kitchen up? Do they get routing issues?

No issues, it just leaves a huge mess wherever it happens. It went away eventually so no problem 😁