Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SimGurus Are Hinting Something. 🤔

Comments

• Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    edited May 2022
    A mill, and the comment about skis/the Alps, makes me think we're getting another mountain/woodsy world. Kinda disappointing if true, since I was hoping we'd have another city. But I'd be super super if we can ski in this world; I hate that it's currently locked to Mt. Komorebi.
    I'm so confused..... how are people decoding this stuff? And at lighting speed?! Maybe I'm slow but I've never seen symbols like this in my life 😂😂😂
    I assumed they were using some font that turns letters into symbols, like Wingdings. Some people have said that others might be running them through a cryptogram solver.

TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »

Those crossed rings probably represent eclipses, given the rest of the symbols represent sun, moon, stars, half moons, etc.
  • Options
    ZaszZasz Posts: 806 Member
    I don't get the significance, if any, of GrimSuruDoi's quote.

If citrus stale, eat other root.
    Fate, woe be it!
    As a ski snacker, Alps raid le 246.
    (xoxo)
    Sounds abit like the rock trolls in witcher 3.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,875 Member
    All I have to say is citrus is NOT a root. Don't take the hints at face-value.

Citrus trees have roots.
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    But neither citrus fruits, citrus tree or roots make sense in the context of werewolfs which are usually associated with wolfs, (blood) rituals or bites.

Unless they plan to copy vampires and plasma fruit.
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    GracieO312 wrote: »
    Moonwood Mill sounds like a Canadian logging town! ❤️
    Yeah! Even if Canada has some alpine mountains somewhere
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    Probably hidden under all that snow. But only after it has snowed :wink:
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I so hope that Moonwood Mill will be based on Canada. It's so our turn now. Yipee!! :p<3;)
  • Options
    HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    bixters wrote: »
    Cool!
    The writing is giving me more Elf/ Fairy vibes. Maybe the upcoming pack will be about mythological creatures, including werewolves.

Wasn't there a pack theory about Age of Mythology, with unicorns, fairies and beasts?

The mention of citus makes me think about the Golden "apples" of the Hesperiades from one of the 12 Labors of Heracles. (which were actually oranges, and thus citrus) and guarded by the multi-headed dragon, Ladaon.

Root makes me think monkshood (aka wolfsbane)

I like the idea of a mythology vibe.
  • Options
    AlpacapybaraAlpacapybara Posts: 32 Member
    Wouldn't the forest and alps just add more to the idea of southern france? Because of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beast_of_G%C3%A9vaudan
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Some are speculating this could be a Frech Alps World.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    GracieO312 wrote: »
    Moonwood Mill sounds like a Canadian logging town! ❤️

Maybe it's France, not Canada. They have the French Alps.
  • Options
    LeowyldLeowyld Posts: 73 Member
    I don't think "alps" necessarily have anything to do with the location. Those words were likely just randomly chosen to hide to relevant message. But I could be wrong.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member
    If they do hints now, hopefully we can get actual information soon. Moonwood mill sounds like a werewolf hint. I hope we can finally get confirmation that this pack will be about werewolves, so we can be 100% sure .
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,849 Member
    Now I'm getting psyched for tomorrow. :p I didn't expect anything today because of the Memorial Day holiday.

Why couldn't they do this last week when I was on vacation and trapped inside by the weather! Now they're going to do it while I'm at work. Ohhhh that's cold hearted. Are we sure there is going to be an announcement, because I just might call in sick.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Moonwood Mill could be their name for a French Alps World.
  • Options
    Why couldn't it be a Scottish Highlands world? Clue me in, I'm just getting home from work.
  • Options
    EvvieSimmerEvvieSimmer Posts: 134 Member
    Moonwood Mill certainty sounds like werewolves to me!! I'm hoping for a trailer drop this week
  • Options
    HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    Moonwood Mill sounds slightly medieval-ish to me. Like one of those little places you come across in Skyrim with monster problems.
  • Options
    The name is very similar to Sims 3 Moonlight Falls.
  • Options
    AlpacapybaraAlpacapybara Posts: 32 Member
    > @Haflinger said:
    > Moonwood Mill sounds slightly medieval-ish to me. Like one of those little places you come across in Skyrim with monster problems.

Skyrim has the Half-Moon Mill but that one is full of vampires not werewolves.
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    @simgirl1010 I was just thinking the same thing. I would love a Scottish world, but right now I'll take any world anywhere so long as we get werewolves.

giphy.gif
  • Options
    Now I'm getting psyched for tomorrow. :p I didn't expect anything today because of the Memorial Day holiday.

Why couldn't they do this last week when I was on vacation and trapped inside by the weather! Now they're going to do it while I'm at work. Ohhhh that's cold hearted. Are we sure there is going to be an announcement, because I just might call in sick.

I'm pretty sure an announcement is coming tomorrow. Start practicing that fake cough.
  • Options
    I'm on it.

giphy.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top