Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will there be a new world for the Sims 3?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,259 Member
    edited May 2014
    I hope so !
    I still want :

- Neon lights & high fashion of Modern Asia
    - Atlantis risen out of ocean
    - "Back to basis" farming community

Source : http://simsvip.com/2013/03/05/sims-3-community-poll-pick-a-world-theme/

I think there may be at least one new world coming :)

I hope it will be the Neon Lights & High fashion of Modern Asia world, or a French Quarter - Vieux Carré world that includes Jackson Square famous for its many street performers such as painters, musicians, fortune tellers, mimes, tarot card readers etc :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Jackson Square at night [Look! Carriages!! :D ]

Jackson Square daytime street performers and artists

Oh yeah ;) !
  • Options
    jeancabrerajeancabrera Posts: 150 Member
    edited May 2014
    Modern Asian world and Spooky New Orleans world get two thumbs up from me!

:thumbup: :thumbup:

I agree tottaly
  • Options
    SJSparrow25SJSparrow25 Posts: 83 Member
    edited May 2014
    Hi Everyone,

Yes, to all of the above. Especially, the Modern Asia and Spooky New Orleans. Korean Dramas and "Originals" spinoffs. ;-)

Sincerely,
    SJSparrow25 8)
    B) Just waiting for The Sim 3 to be re-released.
  • Options
    ThelessyThelessy Posts: 1,764 Member
    edited May 2014
    All the suggestions so far have been great!

I'd love another big city world, much as I like Bridgeport it's just so darned buggy and laggy. Maybe an asian big city or a London vibe.

Or a quaint UK village with adorable cottages. It could come with tea sets and sheep.
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited May 2014
    Hi Everyone,

Yes, to all of the above. Especially, the Modern Asia and Spooky New Orleans. Korean Dramas and "Originals" spinoffs. ;-)

Sincerely,
    SJSparrow25 8)

Originals spinoff... If NOLA comes with the sexy Joseph Morgan, I am sold! :lol:

001-tvd-4x20-the-originals-promo-still-theoriginalfamilycom.jpg
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    edited May 2014
    AmaraRena wrote:
    ETKirby29 wrote:
    AmaraRena wrote:
    I seriously doubt there will be another Sims 3 world. We would have heard about it by now. Sims 3 is done.done.done.

Noooo! See, they're slowed down because of the reduction in staff but they are TOTALLY working on not one but TWO new Worlds!

See, there will be the amazing modern Asian World in late summer and elevators will be enabled so we will have AWESOME skyscrapers! The elevators will be glass! There will be amazing cutting edge technology and edgy clothing. Limos will become available preferred transportation! AND on the outskirts of the city will be an astonishing ancient temple complex with vaguely Buddhist-like monk robes, MORE martial arts skills, a tiger, and everyone will have LONG HAIR! And there will be more traditional Japanese-like houses! AND the Japanese Tea Ceremony Tea Set which will be part of the Gold Venue, the Japanese Tea House!

THEN, in time for Halloween, as the Store's final World, there will be the Haunted New Orleans World we've all dreamed of/begged for. There will be a sax, a new jazz/blues radio station, an upright piano on which to play the blues and even new blues music compositions for the guitar! There will be a new voodoo skill learnable by any Sim but with EXTRA spells for Witches if you have Supernatural installed. Zombies will become CONTROLLABLE members of your household if you have a Witch to be their VooDoo Queen (or King!)! There will be ACTUAL COFFINS for our vampires (and really weird human) Sims to sleep in. There will, at the very least, be a Hearse! ANNNNND... an adorable pet BAT! With ridiculously cute interactions and that will also hunt bugs for you! AND it will have a really cute perch to hang upside down from when you're not playing with it. There will also be the new roof decor, THE BELFRY! And yes, after dark BATS will fly out of it every Sim hour! AND as the Gold Venue there will be Persephone's Potions, a completely charming (and vaguely spooky) ENGLISH Tea House with the long-coveted English Tea Set PC!

See, I totally have this all figured out! Now if we all wish hard enough....

WISH WITH ME PEOPLE!!!!

I wish :D that AmaraRena's WISH comes true!

Those Worlds sound really interesting & I would definitely buy them. :D

That's the spirit! LOL And yes, I'd buy the heck out of these Worlds!

Sign me up for both, this would be the biggest send off in the history of the franchise :mrgreen:
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited May 2014
    TnT_Terry wrote:
    AmaraRena wrote:
    ETKirby29 wrote:
    AmaraRena wrote:
    I seriously doubt there will be another Sims 3 world. We would have heard about it by now. Sims 3 is done.done.done.

Noooo! See, they're slowed down because of the reduction in staff but they are TOTALLY working on not one but TWO new Worlds!

See, there will be the amazing modern Asian World in late summer and elevators will be enabled so we will have AWESOME skyscrapers! The elevators will be glass! There will be amazing cutting edge technology and edgy clothing. Limos will become available preferred transportation! AND on the outskirts of the city will be an astonishing ancient temple complex with vaguely Buddhist-like monk robes, MORE martial arts skills, a tiger, and everyone will have LONG HAIR! And there will be more traditional Japanese-like houses! AND the Japanese Tea Ceremony Tea Set which will be part of the Gold Venue, the Japanese Tea House!

THEN, in time for Halloween, as the Store's final World, there will be the Haunted New Orleans World we've all dreamed of/begged for. There will be a sax, a new jazz/blues radio station, an upright piano on which to play the blues and even new blues music compositions for the guitar! There will be a new voodoo skill learnable by any Sim but with EXTRA spells for Witches if you have Supernatural installed. Zombies will become CONTROLLABLE members of your household if you have a Witch to be their VooDoo Queen (or King!)! There will be ACTUAL COFFINS for our vampires (and really weird human) Sims to sleep in. There will, at the very least, be a Hearse! ANNNNND... an adorable pet BAT! With ridiculously cute interactions and that will also hunt bugs for you! AND it will have a really cute perch to hang upside down from when you're not playing with it. There will also be the new roof decor, THE BELFRY! And yes, after dark BATS will fly out of it every Sim hour! AND as the Gold Venue there will be Persephone's Potions, a completely charming (and vaguely spooky) ENGLISH Tea House with the long-coveted English Tea Set PC!

See, I totally have this all figured out! Now if we all wish hard enough....

WISH WITH ME PEOPLE!!!!

I wish :D that AmaraRena's WISH comes true!

Those Worlds sound really interesting & I would definitely buy them. :D

That's the spirit! LOL And yes, I'd buy the heck out of these Worlds!

Sign me up for both, this would be the biggest send off in the history of the franchise :mrgreen:

And for Xmas there will be one final fabulous Venue which will, of course, be Santa's Home and Workshop! Sim children will get to sit on Santa's lap and give him their wish list...evil Sim children will pull his beard and get a lump of coal in their stockings. There will be both a BIG Xmas tree AND a small, apartment sized, one. There will be a HUGE fireplace where you can hang stockings and deer ornaments for the yard and a sleigh roof ornament. Children will be able to write letters to Santa asking for various things from toys to world peace with a chance of actually getting them. And, of course, just LOTS of Xmas decor! New recipes as well, a gingerbread house and a fruitcake. Eggnog and hot chocolate you can add herbs to! Cute Xmas outfits and jammies for the whole family. At least one cool new toy for kids. A proper Santa beard facial hair. Santa and Mrs Claus outfits (Victorian styled!)and elf outfits for adults AND kids! The Romance Rug will make its appearance just in time to be placed in front of that huge fireplace with RECOLORABLE chimney. And there will be not only 3 different recolorable patterns for it but it will ALSO come in a bearskin version so everybody is happy! And THAT will be the Store Team's final gift to us before they all migrate over to making awesome things for TS4.

*puts crystal ball away... for now* :wink:
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    I have hyped myself up, with all these dreams and ideas for a NOLA world. I will start obsessing about it now :lol:

I think maybe TS4 will see a NOLA world.
    Here are some images of some early TS4 concept art entitled ‘Riviera’ but the look of the town definitely seems to be based on Louisiana, just like in the Disney film The Princess and the Frog.

tumblr_inline_ms76z7dTWZ1qz4rgp.jpg
    tumblr_inline_ms6qnjY4Wf1qz4rgp.jpg
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    edited May 2014
    I really don't want the Sims 3 to end. :cry: Too many things I want for my sims to have and do.
  • Options
    AmouraBAmouraB Posts: 1,510 Member
    edited May 2014
    AmaraRena wrote:
    No, no Kate! This is not the "either/or" game! We are totally getting BOTH! Remember...
    the power of positive thinking!!!! ...and really big fonts. LOL

:lol::lol::lol: you crack me up every single time your attitude is just so blunt I LOVE IT :thumbup: LMAO
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,398 Member
    edited May 2014
    I'm still in the minority as I'd like the Coney Island World but if they could release all that stuff without this type world I'd be happy.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    bekkasan wrote:
    I really don't want the Sims 3 to end. :cry: Too many things I want for my sims to have and do.
    I was not going to purchase TS4 but my son [18] loves to build and he has asked for it. So... I have pre-ordered it for him. We both will still continue to play TS3 :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    MissCeeMissCee Posts: 1,309 Member
    edited May 2014
    An earlier post mentioned an undersea world.

Since we have mermaids, they have to be living/congregating somewhere right?
    It would round out the IP if merfolk had a king/queen with a hidden mercity/neighborhood underwater that human sims could hunt/discover/visit, be excluded from or abducted to, etc.

However, I think anything over the top will go towards Sims4. Agree Sims3 is tapering down and changes/if any items will probably be small.

However, one can always be surprised, and one can always dream.

<3Blessings,
    MissCee
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    brsy wrote:
    AmaraRena wrote:
    No, no Kate! This is not the "either/or" game! We are totally getting BOTH! Remember...

:lol::lol::lol: you crack me up every single time your attitude is just so blunt I LOVE IT :thumbup: LMAO

I'm an only child and a Taurus... I'm used to getting my way! LOL And really, you should hear all the stuff in my head I DON'T say! ROFL! :wink:
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited May 2014
    Hi Everyone,

Sincerely,
    SJSparrow25 8)

Originals spinoff... If NOLA comes with the sexy Joseph Morgan, I am sold! :lol:

I keep keep keep hoping for trees and bushes with fairy lights in... *closes eyes, wishes hard, clicks ruby slippers together three times*

I'd love a Tokyo world, NO world, Greek world, British countryside world, jungle world...

But more than anything I'd like a Victorian London world because I think it's have nice rabbitholes. :D
  • Options
    Puzman4Puzman4 Posts: 246 Member
    edited May 2014
    AmaraRena wrote:
    brsy wrote:
    AmaraRena wrote:

I'm an only child and a Taurus... I'm used to getting my way! LOL And really, you should hear all the stuff in my head I DON'T say! ROFL! :wink:

Totally get you AmaraRena, Taurus too and i always get it my way... It can take a while, but patience and persistence go a long way....

*puts the astrological charts away*
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Puzman4 wrote:
    AmaraRena wrote:
    brsy wrote:
    AmaraRena wrote:

Totally get you AmaraRena, Taurus too and i always get it my way... It can take a while, but patience and persistence go a long way....

Right? LOL I'm not stubborn...I'm persistent! :twisted: But all in all I have to say the Store Team has been pretty darn good to me of late! So I can't complain. But of course this just means...

interview-with-a-vampire-claudia-quotes-697.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Hi Everyone,

Sincerely,
    SJSparrow25 8)

I keep keep keep hoping for trees and bushes with fairy lights in... *closes eyes, wishes hard, clicks ruby slippers together three times*

I'd love a Tokyo world, NO world, Greek world, British countryside world, jungle world...

But more than anything I'd like a Victorian London world because I think it's have nice rabbitholes. :D

Cinderellimouse the Twinkling Tree Columns from the Al Fresco Street Market are very pretty :)

Thumbnail_200x200.png
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited May 2014
    Hi Everyone,

Sincerely,
    SJSparrow25 8)

Cinderellimouse the Twinkling Tree Columns from the Al Fresco Street Market are very pretty :)

Thumbnail_200x200.png

Thank you for the suggestion Kate but I was thinking more of the sort of thing you'd find outside a nice restaurant. Something green. I see that as more of a wooden column than a tree/shrub.

treelights.jpg
  • Options
    Puzman4Puzman4 Posts: 246 Member
    edited May 2014
    AmaraRena wrote:
    Puzman4 wrote:
    AmaraRena wrote:
    brsy wrote:
    AmaraRena wrote:

Right? LOL I'm not stubborn...I'm persistent! :twisted: But all in all I have to say the Store Team has been pretty darn good to me of late! So I can't complain. But of course this just means...

i love interview with a vampire....
  • Options
    GrandmothergamerGrandmothergamer Posts: 1,042 Member
    edited May 2014
    Puzman4 wrote:
    AmaraRena wrote:
    Puzman4 wrote:
    AmaraRena wrote:
    brsy wrote:
    AmaraRena wrote:

So do I! Great movie.
    The Originals is No 1 on fave new programmes, and a NO world would be all my Sims dreams come true.
    We so desperately need a world with lots built out onto a river to play with, seeing that the world editor is broken and we can't add them ourselves to the worlds we have without breaking our games.

We are totally at Mr Copeland and his Store Teams mercy in getting those almost hopelessly desired lots so that we can have a Bayou Swamp.
    We have the glorious broken down stuff now, and it kills me that I still can't have my dream made real.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Puzman4 wrote:
    AmaraRena wrote:
    Puzman4 wrote:
    AmaraRena wrote:
    brsy wrote:
    AmaraRena wrote:

So do I! Great movie.
    The Originals is No 1 on fave new programmes, and a NO world would be all my Sims dreams come true.
    We so desperately need a world with lots built out onto a river to play with, seeing that the world editor is broken and we can't add them ourselves to the worlds we have without breaking our games.

We are totally at Mr Copeland and his Store Teams mercy in getting those almost hopelessly desired lots so that we can have a Bayou Swamp.
    We have the glorious broken down stuff now, and it kills me that I still can't have my dream made real.
    Hello Shirley (^.^)/ *waves* It is so wonderful to have you back with us! >---(^_^)---< *huge big squishy hugs*
    The Originals is one of my very favourite television shows also :) I would very much love to see a NOLA world, but I do share your concerns regarding the world editor :( I have signed your thread in the hope that this issue [and the one pertaining to band gigs] will be addressed by the Gurus. It would be super wonderful if SimGuruCopeland and the Store Team would create a world with fully functional river/swamp lots :D
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    TECHSPERT50TECHSPERT50 Posts: 47 Member
    Bump to hopefully preserve