Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2023

Comments

• Options
    BelalucinaBelalucina Posts: 854 Member

Feb. 4

They look a bit sad in this picture, but at least Amelia didn't have to pee during this group dance, lol!

And why did they ruin our formatting?

Feb. 5

I was playing around in build mode. I ended up not liking this nightclub and deleting it, but it's the only pic I have for today, and I updated everyone's outfits, which you can kind of see in the picture.

@Karababy52 I did not build that cafe. That was South Square Coffee in Windenburg I think.

@LegacySims2017 Dante looks so proud of himself for that fish, lol!

@permanentrose I love Flora's new look, and is that a sea monster?! I haven't seen that yet.

I hope they will make a way to add pictures to spoilers... ☹️

Just in case no one has told you today, you are loved. <3
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,240 Member

@Ellupelluellu

Happy to see you were able to get something positive figured out with the images. I am disliking this new "Leave a Comment" posting setup.

@permanentrose

I do dislike this new setup. Why try to fix what wasn't broken. I get they wanted to upgrade or update. But this looks like a step backwards, not forwards. I loved the PREVIEW as well. I'd rather have seen the SAVE DRAFT get removed.

• Options
    edited February 2023

This new SPOILER WARNING is horrible in my humble opinion. I liked being able to use the spoiler tags.

[spoiler]stuff[/spoiler]

I have to rethink how I want to post on here now. That SPOILER WARNING for each of my tags with more information is going to get very annoying.

Edit: Just read the thread on Feedback section. Shame that bbcode is no longer supported. One thing that many discussion boards/forums use is bbcode. Why would you not support it anymore? This hurts the 'Creative Corner' community.

Post edited by LegacySims2017 on
  • Options
    edited February 2023

Nothing to see here!

• Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,010 Member
    I apologize, but....
    Just...
    ...because...
    ...I...
    ...can <3
    Babs
    day 5 feb
    HnTg5gd.png

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    With the return of bbcode (thanks to EA Cade), I'm going to redo my last post for those who don't want to visit my Wordpress Blog to see the full daily image chapter. I don't want to force someone to go there to check out content.
  • Options
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge
    (100 Bae Challenge)
    https://legacysims.net/?page_id=10908

Dante Morningstar
    Season: Summer
    little-falls-nook-renovation.jpg?resize=1024%2C601&ssl=1
    January 30: An Empty Lot and a New Hangout

As the summer season comes to an end, Dante felt the need to start a small park in Copperdale for teenagers to hang out at besides going to the ThriftTea. A place outdoors to mingle with other teenagers and families. He uses the simoleons he made from his summer job as a lifeguard and from selling things he dug up as treasures that he didn’t want to keep.

Dante didn’t make much simoleons, but enough to get something started. There was a spot to grill food, play basketball, and chill out on swings. He reserved an area for a roller rink when he could come up with more simoleons. He was going to ask his dad, Lucifer, to help. But this was something he wanted to do on his own.

Bonus Images
    basketball-friends.jpg?w=820&ssl=1
    Dante and the boys practice shooting hoops!

swinging-with-kaori.jpg?w=820&ssl=1
    Kaori tries out the new swings with the help from Dante.

grilling-chicken.jpg?w=820&ssl=1
    Dante grills up some chicken for his friends.

Achievements
    Collection:
    • Minnow Fish

100 Bae Challenge
    bae-011-noah-kane.jpg?w=820&ssl=1
    1. Jeb Harris
    2. Morgan Fyres
    3. Wolfgang Munch
    4. Cassandra Goth
    5. Ash Harjo
    6. Sidney Price
    7. Gemma Charm
    8. Kiyoshi Ito
    9. Rohan Elderberry
    10. Kaori Nishidake
    11. Noah Kane

Notes
    1. Dante was left with 3 simoleons after building the small playground park area. I ended up using the Money Cheat to give him 19 simoleons to grill something and leaving him with 0 simoleons at the end.
    2. Once Dante can build up enough simoleons for the roller rink, I’ll have him buy it and place it in the Copperdale Lot he was living on and renovated.
  • Options
    @LegacySims2017 Kaori beeing with umbrella is first thing hit to my eye, haha i hate those umbrellas :p Nice time at park!
  • Options
    February 5th Comments:

@permanentrose
    Ooo, Flora (and you) spotted Emily. Neat. Yup, a typical cat on a counter. Ooo, are we gonna see kittens in the near future? Maybe even a nooboo with Flora and Morgan in the future as well. :grin:

@Belalucina
    I imagine that the group is not in a sad mood, but rather focused on learning the dance moves. The DJ is cheering them on at least.

Is that Dante in the back wearing the red, white, and blue outfit? :joy:
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu
    I agree about the umbrellas. It would have been nicer to have random colors at least. It would have fit with the park.
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    (100 Bae Challenge)

Dante Morningstar
    Season: Summer
    january-end.jpg?resize=1024%2C601&ssl=1
    January 31: An Ending and a Recap (part 1)

Dante has spent a year on Sim Earth learning what it is like to live amongst the Sims people. He started high school and learned what is was like to be bullied and have someone tell him he was a bully himself. Like his father, Dante has found a passion in playing the piano and has learned how to write music. Dante wasn’t sure if he romantically liked boys or girls. He found both genders to be equal when it came to romance.

Dante is ready to start his second year of high school and still wants to pursue more romantic relationships. He is also ready to share his passion with playing the piano to others.

Achievements
    Aspirations Completed:
    • Teen (Live Fast)

Maxed Skills:
    • Charisma (10/10)
    • Dancing (5/5)
    • Piano (10/10)

Collection:
    • Crystals (8)
    • Fossils (10)
    • Frogs (11)
    • Mounted Fish (8)
    • MySims Trophies (15)

100 Bae Challenge
    Baes Dante Made for this Month:
    1. Jeb Harris
    2. Morgan Fyres
    3. Wolfgang Munch
    4. Cassandra Goth
    5. Ash Harjo
    6. Sidney Price
    7. Gemma Charm
    8. Kiyoshi Ito
    9. Rohan Elderberry
    10. Kaori Nishidake
    11. Noah Kane

Notes
    1. This ends January’s daily images. February will start a new world and a new Aspiration.
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited February 2023
    @LegacySims2017 nice conclusion to your month, I always enjoy how good you are at keeping track of things your sims accomplish

@Ellupelluellu I love Babs' new look! Nice updates! Her dance club is great :) Also your post from today made me laugh :D I'm so happy to have our bb code back too <3

@Belalucina Thanks for your compliments about Flora's new look! I updated June's wardobe in my game too. Excited to see June's adventures this month.

@Karababy52 Thank you for always taking the time to comment, and sorry I haven't responded them in a while, I always enjoy reading your feedback though!
  • Options
    BelalucinaBelalucina Posts: 854 Member
    edited February 2023
    Feb. 6
    So glad things are looking back to normal!

02-06-23-9-59-09-PM.png
    Well, when neighborhood stories kills your boyfriend's dad...you have need of a church in order to have a funeral. It's not done yet, but here's the progress so far.

@LegacySims2017
    no that wasn't Dante, lol. I think that was...Marcus Raven? Dante's arm is in that picture though. He's off dancing to the side. I only updated a couple of his outfits, and mostly kept him in his classic black, since it looks nice on him. And from that Jan. 30 picture I thought Luna might be his new bae, but nope! Maybe she'll be next lol.
    Just in case no one has told you today, you are loved. <3
  • Options
    (100 Bae Challenge)

Dante Morningstar
    Season: Fall
    dante-morningstar-february.jpg?resize=1024%2C601&ssl=1
    February 1: A Leader and a Music Lover

Meet Dante Morningstar. Dante is the son of Lucifer Morningstar and Chloe Decker. Lucifer is the well-known devil Sim reigning over hell and a fallen angel of God. Chloe is a human Sim who fell in love with Lucifer when he spent time on Sim Earth. Chloe now resides in hell with Lucifer as he gives therapy to the lost souls.

Dante was born in hell and is half angel/demon Sim and half human Sim. He has spent a year on Sim Earth and has started to learn what it is like to be a teenager. Dante’s made a lot of friends and a few enemies. He started having romantic interests with 11 of his peers of both the male and female gender. One, he called off as she called him a bully. The others have yet to know about each other. Or so Dante wants to believe.

Dante’s Aspiration to continue his journey as a teenager is to be Leader of the Pack. He wants to be the leader of the best Club in town. Dante tends to be Flirty and may become Sad if he doesn’t have any Romantic social interactions for a period of time. He also gains powerful moodlets and boost his Fun Need when Listening to Music and become Happy when playing Instruments.

February Outfits for Dante
    For February, I chose outfits from the Base Game, Get Together Pack, and Custom Content. Here is a sample of his looks.

dante-february-outfits-1.jpg?w=820&ssl=1

dante-february-outfits-2.jpg?w=820&ssl=1

dante-february-outfits-3.jpg?w=820&ssl=1

dante-february-outfits-4.jpg?w=820&ssl=1
  • Options
    @permanentrose
    Thanks. I need to keep track or it would drive me nuts at the end. If I keep record ahead of time, it's much easier to see all that Dante has accomplished right away.

@Belalucina
    Oh, good. Dante likes black colors right now. Not that he wouldn't like some other colors in a different multiverse. I ended up grabbing the first 8 Sims in Dante's friends list to join him at his new park. Luna happened to be one of them. She should eventually end up as his girlfriend. He's got 88 more to go. :lol:
  • Options
    February 6th Comments:

@Ellupelluellu
    Sean is a young adult, right? But it doesn't mean Babs can't have feelings for an older Sim. :blush: Looks like he kind of likes her, too.

@permanentrose
    My guess is that Flora likes the rain. So much woohooing between her and Morgan. Surprised they could work on their homework together. :lol:

@Belalucina
    Oh, no. :cry: Poor boyfriend's dad. The outside of the church looks nice. I am sure the inside will as well.
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    February 7

PdVUFr9.jpg
    Poor Rory got bit by a squirrel and needed some medical care.

(Initially they went to the Brindleton Bay Pawspital but then I remembered with my no NPC mod that no vets would show up, so I had to do some behind the scenes work)

So welcome to the Willow Creek Vet Clinic, where Nancy Landgraab, quite against her will, is the main veterinarian :D (she was the best candidate on the list of employees Rose and Carrie could hire lol. She also refused to wear her uniform, which seems quite in character)
    pPSG2PX.png
    gJlZ7I6.png

I thought Sergio was gay, but go for it :D
    hGb94VW.png

And then this until bedtime.
    oVZdFZa.jpg
  • Options
    @Belalucina , I forgot to mention i loved dance club pics! Church looks great so far!!
    @permanentrose , Flo met Morgan, they argued and ended up as enemies :D I need to cheat their rel panel.
    @LegacySims2017 , Dante is only teen from group who has kissed so far... auto first kiss with teen townie :p
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited February 2023
    @permanentrose
    Great new outfits for Flora and I love that hairstyle. Thanks for including a link to it! :)

Interesting developments with Morgyn showing up with mysterious warnings and giving Flora that ruby ring. Glad Morgan had somewhere remote they could go for now. Aww, Rory has a new friend. Cute cat!

Love those poohoo bushes so much and I see so does Flora and Morgan. ;)

Wow, when do you sleep? o.O Take care of yourself! As I've said numerous times, comments are wonderful to read and motivating, but they're not necessary or required. Especially if you don't have the time or energy for them. *Hugs*

Oh yeah, very realistic for cats. hehe I see love is in the air for Rory and Wendy! Yay! Hopefully there will be kittens soon! :) Okay, well I see more love and cheeky fun for Flora and Morgan too. Love the Bluffs area so much! <3

Uh oh, glad the girls were able to get out to a few places, but probably not a good idea. Aren't they supposed to be hiding out in a remote cabin? o.O

It's my pleasure! :) I might not be prompt with them all the time, but I try to comment when I can. No worries, everyone has real life duties and other things going on in their lives. I've been gone myself the last couple days celebrating with family for my birthday and a fabulous baby shower for my oldest daughter. <3

Great daily pic of Flora with Rory! He always looks so grumpy, it's funny! hehe Oh boy, Nancy Landgraab working in a vet clinic, yup seems a bit out of character for her. But everyone has a softer side to them, or... it could be just a front for some kind of money laundering scheme. That seems more likely. hehe As long as she has the ability to cure Rory, that's what counts the most. :)

@Ellupelluellu
    Ugh! So, so thankful and glad to find out @EA_Cade fixed the commenting issue. Viva la bbcode! <3 I love those two images of Babs you posted anyway before it was switched back. :)

@Belalucina
    Great image of Amelia dancing with her club members! Looks like it was a fun club with the purple fountain in front of the DJ booth. Bummer it didn't work out though. :/

Ah, okay. My Sims very, very rarely go to cafes, so I'm not sure if I've ever been inside the South Square Coffee before. Thanks for letting me know. :)

EDIT: Forgot to say I love the church you're working on, it looks great so far. Bummer about the circumstances that lead to it's creation though. :'(
  • Options
    LZiepLM.png
    Happy Birthday, @Karababy52 !!!! <3
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu
    99 more kisses to go in your game for Dante. :lol:
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu - Thank you so much dear! It was a very, very good birthday this year. My DIL is so sweet, the baby shower was held Sunday on my birthday and toward the end, she came out of the township hall kitchen with a cupcake for me. She announced it to everyone, which was kind of embarrassing, it was supposed to be all about my daughter, but it warmed my heart that she did that. Everyone there even sung Happy Birthday to me. hehe I bet I was blushing up a storm, even at my age! :D Oh well, we all got a laugh when the candle accidently blew out as she was handing to me anyway. Can't beat family gatherings for lots of love and laughter. <3

Thanks to you too Babs for the lifted glass of 'juice' in celebration. Wish I had some real 'juice' to drink now. But this is almost as sweet as any I could have in reality. Perhaps more! *Hugs* Love ya! <3
  • Options
    @LegacySims2017 , haha, we will see about that :D
    @Karababy52 Aww, lovely you had such a great time :smile:

Babs
    day 6 feb
    7FZNRl5.png

Babs,
    day 7 feb
    gjEfZsl.png
    Lunch in restaurant.
    tODv5qf.png
    Oona's old house in background.
    JXVxW8r.png

Babs
    day 8 feb
    M4TO1Qh.png
    Dance time!
    PXou0Cn.png
    nono, not like this!
    yXjG2zt.png
    Lets try to be a group!
    VuQwNwF.png
    Flora! you too! ( I downloaded her hair but forgot to put it on)

4a7zgVj.png
    HNhmwiR.png
    zEv5pMk.png

Xs0qXI1.png
    YYYES!!!!!!!!

• Options
    @Ellupelluellu - <3
    Love the daily post pic of Babs playfully splashing in her pond. Beautiful and fun! :) The water is so crystal clear it looks like the ducks are floating in the air. Oh yum, is that salmon on her plate? It looks delicious. Windenburg is such a pretty world.

Absolutely adore the club uniforms! What pack do those pants come from? I thought they were HSY, but I can't find them. Guessing they must be from a kit I don't own. Perhaps Fashion Street? I bet Dante loves being the only male surrounded by all those beauties. Fun how he's the only one in the front row in that one shot too. hehe They look great dancing together. Looks like Babs agrees with me! :)