Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    WynterlyWynterly Posts: 232 Member
    edited February 2020
    K9X2num.png

I really like taking closeups of sims... The faces they make are so hilarious! :D
    ~I only act like I know everything, Rogers.~

Currently doing Harry Potter legacy challenge. You can find the rules here.
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,385 Member
    Kimmer wrote: »
    mQ9qUYa.png

My serial romantic alien Kim went to nightclub looking for men to seduce. She danced to get their attention.
    The one she ended up going home with was Simeon Silversweater. ;)
    She also seduced Caleb the night before. :D
    3emZyuL.png

Is she green? If she is that would possibly make her an Orion. And, yes, Orion women are on the flirty side, if you get my drift. ;)

No, she's not green, she's purple. I should've made her green, I didn't even think of it when I made her. It's been few decades since I watched Star Trek. :D
  • Options
    Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    EQQydVoUUAETeql.jpg

My families really are enjoying my Holiday Harvests Restaurant. The server is a vampire lol.
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,334 Member
    Admiral8Q wrote: »

Huh?

@Admiral8Q I love how he's looking up at what I presume is his mother. Precious.

Yes. I love that screenshot too. <3
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    uoLazKI.png

:D:D:D
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    Ok, my last screenshot.
    Zoe Richards (center) and her daughter Eli, (right-screen) (Eli is Zoe's daughter from Don Lothario, lol), have been romancing Finley Patel nearly to death in a mother-daughter competition for the guy.
    They have him pretty well cornered and pinned now. It started on the other side of the house, at the TV watching romance shows on the couch, then through the dining room, then the kitchen... Who will win? :o:p

A4pB7R0.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    Thunderbat87Thunderbat87 Posts: 275 Member
    ywp61Ht.png

Aleki with his new baby boy, Asher :)
  • Options
    JesseJayJesseJay Posts: 300 Member
    edited February 2020
    I was testing out a new pose pack for my celebrity couple!

vXitJgo.png
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,551 Member
    Eeeek
    02-09-20_11-26-17%C2%A0AM.png?dl=0
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member

My last screenshot is just from a new WIP build

zs3RBGV.png
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    becks1112becks1112 Posts: 919 Member
    edited February 2020
    One of my prettiest sims...

bdcae88800fa9af8ac971fa94a0f9140369face6.png
    Post edited by becks1112 on
  • Options
    Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    They are both adorbs
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited February 2020
    Vlad working out, showing off his manly chest hair. :D
    kl6EfTZ.png
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,385 Member
    edited February 2020
    I played my 100 baby challenge today.

nVKJe6Z.png
    Some of the kids who have already grown up and moved away came to visit their mom and younger siblings. On the left is the mother Elina who's pregnant again, middle one is Noora (she's Father Winter's child) and on the right is Julia (she's Mortimer Goth's daughter).

More pictures:
    0VIxUML.png
    Daniel is Bob Pancakes' son. I don't know what's going on, lol.

V9TAyHU.png
    Olivia is a teen, obviously, she needs to check her phone all the time. Her father is J. Huntington.

aAAvDSJ.png
    Cute moment between twin brothers. They're Wolfgang Munch's kids.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,611 Member
    @sillyangel0906 Oh, my word!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member

Incoming! :fearful:

2zsxqYd.png

if only that thing was as devastating as meteors were in ts 3 :p would make it quite amusing… all it is tho is free collectibles (which is fine by me :D ) as far as i am aware… has anyone ever experienced those volcanic bombs actually doing damage? doubt it will create the graveyard i once3 had in ts 3 when a meteor struck a whole group of sims in the park XD it was quite the show to behold let me tell you XD spilled almost all of my coffee on the screen XD

• Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    edited February 2020
    (deleted)
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,533 Member
    I haven't played since December 15th and this was the last shot.
    12-15-19_4-37-05nbspPM.png

The male in black and the female in white and red are in Univeristy.
    My plan was for them to graduate and run a private prep school for TS4 teens preparing for University.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,406 Member

2zsxqYd.png

if only that thing was as devastating as meteors were in ts 3 :p would make it quite amusing… all it is tho is free collectibles (which is fine by me :D ) as far as i am aware… has anyone ever experienced those volcanic bombs actually doing damage? doubt it will create the graveyard i once3 had in ts 3 when a meteor struck a whole group of sims in the park XD it was quite the show to behold let me tell you XD spilled almost all of my coffee on the screen XD

Oh yes, good times, good times in TS3! TS4 is unfortunately tamed and no damage like TS3.

I summoned this meteor to hit a dorm in TS3 :naughty:

sEJUO3J.jpg

Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Happy and humbled, Marty McCoy, Singer/Songwriter/Musician has returned home from the Starlight Accolades with an award for Best Song. He closes his eyes for a moment to bask in the wondrous success his chosen path in life has taken since arriving in Del Sol Valley. It's only the beginning Marty, the best is yet to come... <3

Xntpios.png
  • Options
    DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member

2zsxqYd.png

Oh yes, good times, good times in TS3! TS4 is unfortunately tamed and no damage like TS3.

I summoned this meteor to hit a dorm in TS3 :naughty:

sEJUO3J.jpg

:D man that sure is one heck of a mess lmao Grim must have been exhausted after reaping all those unlucky sods XD
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited February 2020
    Vlad took time out of his busy crime fighting schedule to deface Thorn Bailey's star in Del Sol Valley.
    GFgliSx.png
    He walked almost half way around Del Sol Valley autonomously just to do it. I guess he not a fan. :D
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,611 Member
    @DanmanNefarius Like so many things in the Sims, it seems to take ages before I experience them. But, I finally was hit by meteorites in Sims3. Of course my Sim family was right in the middle of a birthday celebration at the time. So glad at least one of the guest kept their head and called for help. The fire department came along to put out the very many fires. Happily, the house took little damage, all things said and done. But good grief. At least now I can say I experienced them. Unlike the satellites in Sims2. But I hated wasting time having my Sims just sit out on the lawn waiting to be struck. :open_mouth:
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top