Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,759 Member
    edited February 2020
    Dianesims wrote: »
    Nobody :
    Sims : Hey guys, there's snow outside, let's get in the pool !

FzSWKy0.png

I'm glad my Sims aren't the only silly Sims in the game. I have pictures of my Global Superstar sitting on the edge, dangling his feet into the chilled water, doing his homework! Thankfully, we have time to get them indoors and warmed up after the warning a Sim is freezing to death. So much for smarter AI, am I right?
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited February 2020
    These two have been flirting and getting to know each other. His name is Brad McGuire and he 'rents' a room at Cameron and Marcella's home. He's in the Detective career and Carmella just started college.
    49478643748_4e1b48ec5b_h.jpg
    Post edited by HillyBeth on
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    edited February 2020
    When your mother agreed during The Last Occult War to mary a demon to get out of picking a side and actually fighting for what's right you get my sim a half-demon spell caster who most spellcasters are rather uneasy around because of her heritage. Her name is Raven Hex and she specializes in Demon Magic. You see that really isn't her fault as a daddy's girl and her mom until recently was the only spellcaster she actually knew. She recently met The 3 sages who were quite uneasy when they first met her. If they would take the time to really get to know her they would learn that she really isn't that bad and is actually a sweet and nice girl. She is practising playing on a keyboard. at home, while her big brother Seth is woohooing his 3rd or maybe he is on spouse # 5 or 6 I lost count. Just because he is an evil Sorcerer doesn't make it his fault for all the deaths and divorces he has. Definitely not his fault that his last wife fell down those flight of stairs. He wasn't trying to strangle her or anything like that before she ran from him he was just trying to help adjust her scarf. It's not his fault she got the wrong idea and ran way or his fault that when he reached out for her to grab her that she fell. Why does everybody always blame The Evil sim when tragedy hits? They aren't to blame and are totally innocent.

zDuJLed.png
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,054 Member
    I cannot say enough how much I hope this world would have more lots!
    epfq4IM.png

3 more under spoiler.
    J3lEMYF.png
    fzfXl55.png
    It looks good at daytime too!
    4Sver5H.png
    That raven better not poop on his head, or it may have a visit from an angry bat :D
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I cannot say enough how much I hope this world would have more lots!
    epfq4IM.png

3 more under spoiler.
    J3lEMYF.png
    fzfXl55.png
    It looks good at daytime too!
    4Sver5H.png
    That raven better not poop on his head, or it may have a visit from an angry bat :D

I love your signature!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    @HillyBeth , Heh thanks :) I am a POTO fan :)
  • Options
    sims_premadesims_premade Posts: 789 Member
    Last screenshot of the Miko Ojo household is new addition to the family, Florence Ojo with dad, Harry Ojo!

49479836412_90d1a7ae3e_b.jpg
    hqEK2sI.png

• Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member

lI9a7J4.png

Embracing in the apartment. Dash is blushing, aww. He seems so relieved to be in Diego's arms.

Awwww, thank you for sharing their pictures ❤️🥰 I love that they are so happy and loving autonomously!

Now if I can just get them to this point in my story!

Oh, and you make sure to keep Dash away from Don! 😂😅
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options

My last ones:

This picture of my Master Painter, Jasper, painting

RKewhrL.png

this picture of my game’s Thorne Bailey 😊

UhY2bZn.png
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    EPyxAljUUAA0qVa.jpg

An almost perfect group selfie. Accidental one at that lol.
  • Options
    Laura_JonesLaura_Jones Posts: 485 Member
  • Options
    "Please. I promise I only need to use the bathroom."

5XYOzto.png

Oh my God 😂 That's awesome!!!
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    bbfzGHB.png
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,053 Member
    He vanished and I thought he'd left the lot. Then I found him in the bathroom throwing up. :#

u3yN2df.png

Once again my trusty freeze ray to the rescue! >:)

ItbKEqY.png4
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Vlad and Claudia were celebrating their engagement with a little Karaoke duet. :D
    LTAS45s.png
  • Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    Typical day on campus.
    cxQlOMy.png
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Options
    "Mommy, do I have to do this?"
    wForj5u.png
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,568 Member
    Are you seriously going to make me wear this?
    01-26-20_2-07-10%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0
  • Options
    drakharis wrote: »
    When your mother agreed during The Last Occult War to mary a demon to get out of picking a side and actually fighting for what's right you get my sim a half-demon spell caster who most spellcasters are rather uneasy around because of her heritage. Her name is Raven Hex and she specializes in Demon Magic. You see that really isn't her fault as a daddy's girl and her mom until recently was the only spellcaster she actually knew. She recently met The 3 sages who were quite uneasy when they first met her. If they would take the time to really get to know her they would learn that she really isn't that bad and is actually a sweet and nice girl. She is practising playing on a keyboard. at home, while her big brother Seth is woohooing his 3rd or maybe he is on spouse # 5 or 6 I lost count. Just because he is an evil Sorcerer doesn't make it his fault for all the deaths and divorces he has. Definitely not his fault that his last wife fell down those flight of stairs. He wasn't trying to strangle her or anything like that before she ran from him he was just trying to help adjust her scarf. It's not his fault she got the wrong idea and ran way or his fault that when he reached out for her to grab her that she fell. Why does everybody always blame The Evil sim when tragedy hits? They aren't to blame and are totally innocent.

zDuJLed.png

LOL It wasn't his fault that he was merely adjusting her scarf when she ran away, or that when he reached for her, he caught her by said scarf and then she fell, bringing her own death on … :* This was very amusing. ::Looks around for an evil Sim to blame.::
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    Tell me this isn't cute. <3

W3LGKx3.png

"Oh, I really should lay off of those yummy vanilla cupcakes."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top