Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken/Updated Mods & CC: Snowy Escape: Nov. 2020

Comments

• Options
    bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    if you have ks preschool mod remove it i did and now my sims profile is shown when clicked on in the relationship panel
  • Options
    MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    edited November 2020
    @ScaperClaudia Both of of the wrench mods are experiencing issues, I tried yours out after I checked mine to make sure I wasn't imagining it. They are minor errors though, and I haven't seen anything else yet but these two.

In the Gallery the round selected buttons are turning into squares.
    unknown.png

And in CAS/Build the filter buttons have disappearing checkmarks.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    FCMVP30FCMVP30 Posts: 1 New Member
    Thanks EA for breaking everything that makes this game fun in one update! Well done!
  • Options
    MatsukiJansenMatsukiJansen Posts: 2 New Member
    The Sacrificial Mods are ok the modder has confirmed also a couple of hours on twitter
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    And I can confirm that More Clubs Per Sim is broken - causes never-ending loading and breaks the scroll bar - at least in CAS. The scroll bar will work, once you find it, it just breaks the UI visual. Everything was fine once that was removed, as always. Now on to find more problems - at least I got a household loaded now! lol
  • Options
    HarukotyanHarukotyan Posts: 513 Member
    DarkAudit wrote: »
    aikelee wrote: »
    Tested without any mods at all. My issue is the relationship snapshot, when scolling the cursor on the sim, it no longer tells you who they are to the sim, what the relationship is, wife, brother, sister, cousin etc. The only way to know is to click open profile info. When i have mods installed it doesn't even allow me to open the profile of that sims at all. This has definatley ruined my game play as i rely alot on the quick view of who the sim is to them. Now i have to go through every mod to see what's going on, it's a disaster.

Hate to tell you this, but it's on you. With a patch this big, it's guaranteed a lot of mods were going to break hard. We're not even 12 hours in yet. Some modders haven't had a chance to even look at what they have to fix.

No one who plays with a lot of mods should ever patch on the first day. It's just asking for trouble.

@DarkAudit it was stated that the game was tested without any mods actually... So no remove your mods/not update problem here... @aikelee I'm not using mods and I can confirm what you are talking about. Now just hovering over sim picture in relationship panel do not show any relationship status indeed. Not bothering me that much at least yet, still I can see how this can be irritating. But since this thread is about broken mods I suggest you can start a separate topic in feedback section with your issue.
  • Options
    ShamanShaman Posts: 8 New Member
    ALL my beds are broken :/ they are still broken when i delete mods. I tried to fix game but it is not helping and idk what i have to do
  • Options
    DarkAuditDarkAudit Posts: 169 Member
    Harukotyan wrote: »
    DarkAudit wrote: »
    aikelee wrote: »
    Tested without any mods at all. My issue is the relationship snapshot, when scolling the cursor on the sim, it no longer tells you who they are to the sim, what the relationship is, wife, brother, sister, cousin etc. The only way to know is to click open profile info. When i have mods installed it doesn't even allow me to open the profile of that sims at all. This has definatley ruined my game play as i rely alot on the quick view of who the sim is to them. Now i have to go through every mod to see what's going on, it's a disaster.

Hate to tell you this, but it's on you. With a patch this big, it's guaranteed a lot of mods were going to break hard. We're not even 12 hours in yet. Some modders haven't had a chance to even look at what they have to fix.

No one who plays with a lot of mods should ever patch on the first day. It's just asking for trouble.

@DarkAudit it was stated that the game was tested without any mods actually... So no remove your mods/not update problem here... @aikelee I'm not using mods and I can confirm what you are talking about. Now just hovering over sim picture in relationship panel do not show any relationship status indeed. Not bothering me that much at least yet, still I can see how this can be irritating. But since this thread is about broken mods I suggest you can start a separate topic in feedback section with your issue.

Ok I see it now. W/o mods: broke. With mods: even more broke. Sorry 'bout that.
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Hey people, going through my mods right now. I'll post a note on Patreon later
  • Options
    champion_jirachichampion_jirachi Posts: 18 Member
    edited November 2020
    Shaman wrote: »
    ...and BetterBuild from Twisted Mexi are broken :/

Well I've just checked and BetterBuild works on my end...

Yes, no other mods in the folder.
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    Lumpinou wrote: »
    Thanks for your work Luth, I was coming here to let you know my mod statuses, but you already had somehow gathered that info and updated your list! You are amazing :)

Hi @Lumpinou, can I just check re. your Road to Romance mod - the version number hasn't changed (on Patreon), it's still version 1.1?
  • Options
    orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    Lotharihoe's Brighter Foundations is not working for me anymore ;(
  • Options
    kpopfangirl100kpopfangirl100 Posts: 12 New Member
    Does any one know if andrew pose player is working?
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited November 2020
    Thanks @mcrudd ! CAS seems to be unscathed for once.
    Thanks, @MizoreYukii and @WildIrishBanshee !
    @MatsukiJansen we can't cover those ones here, I'm afraid.
    @Shaman I'd suggest heading to Deaderpool's server for support for that.
    @kpopfangirl1000 Pose Player is not reported broken
    @orenjiAi Lotharihoe has reported it fine. Can you bring that report to them to sort out?

Broken Mods
    • all CAS wrenches - very minor visual glitch
    • traits by Caradriel: Poker Player, Pastry Lover
    • CAS traits by Vicky Sims (chingyu)
    • Gardening Plants, All Seasons, No Glow, and 10 Harvestables (MonoChaos)
    • More Clubs per Sim (Neia)
    • Swim Around in Pools (Teknikah)

Updated Tools
    Updated Mods
    Updated Mods from Scarlet
    at https://scarletsmods.com/2020/11/10/patch-1-68-154-november-10th-patch-mod-status/
    • All Year Plants
    • Allowance Mod
    • “Ask to Move In” Requirements
    • Buy Magic Items from Computer
    • Free Hire NPC (On Community Lots)
    • Kiss Neck for Adults
    • No Weather Outfits Required
    • Plain Tea
    • Publish Books on Computer
    • Shower Woohoo Tweaks
    • Walk Normal (No Pregnancy Walk)

Reported Fine by Creator
    • by Caradriel: Toddler's First Birthday Party Event, traditions, odd jobs
    • by KiaraSims: all mods not above
    • by magneticsouth: all mods, but plans to update some
    • by Monochaos: all mods not above, except All Beds Same Energy (cyclelegs/Monochaos)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Broken Mods
    • traits by kokansock/rex: Cross-Dressing, Karaoke

Updated Mods
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Slightly Broken Tools DO NOT PANIC
    • Sims 4 Studio:
      Hi All, the last patch made some changes to the slot resource that will cause problems if you try to clone an item with slots.

The changes will cause the Mac version to not be able to clone some objects with slots. The Windows version will not show rig/slot information on the Rig/Slot tab and there will be an error message in the information provided by these resources in the Warehouse.

We’re working on it.

Reported Fine by Creator
    • by spinningplumbobs: Expanded Mermaids
  • Options
    Broken Mods
    • CAS traits by Triplis (don't show in Sim Profile)

• Options
    gettpsgettps Posts: 420 Member
    @luthienrising Just FYI... I don't think Mod Constructor is updated yet. They posted it was updated, but there's no download link yet.
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    @gettps Try here: https://zerbu.tumblr.com/post/181782526135/the-sims-4-mod-constructor-v4 (Just saw a trait updated with it, or so it seems to be)
  • Options
    TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    Not sure if it was mentioned, but freelancers seem to be fixed. Mods that fixed the issue with gigs not registering as complete are now obsolete.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • Options
    gettpsgettps Posts: 420 Member
    edited November 2020
    Yeah, it's not on there, just the source code and more icons. I'll keep looking, maybe it's on a different post or website.

Never mind, the link is hidden in the text.
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Updated Mods
    All-in-One Occult Hybrid Stabilizer (Iced Cream)
    Faster Computer Chat Social Gain (aldavor)
    The Realistic Reactions Mod (scaldwellhu)

Updated Traits - reapply to Sims after updating
    Transgender Trait (Sresla)

Confirmed Fine by Creator
    by Sresla: Love Letters
    Post edited by luthienrising on
  • Options
    Confirmed Fine by Creator
    • by claudiasharon: Try for Baby in Larger Households
  • Options
    Not sure if it was mentioned, but freelancers seem to be fixed. Mods that fixed the issue with gigs not registering as complete are now obsolete.

If anyone has mod names/links for these, I'd appreciate them!
  • Options
    Updated Traits - reapply to Sims

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top